View Full Version : Quick Question

06-25-2003, 07:06 PM
I was wondering if i could hook my T.V to my PC if my T.V doesn't have a S-Video? can u use the three Red Yellow and White holes? if so what would i need?

06-25-2003, 09:25 PM
An SVID to RCA adaptor. It's about an inch long and goesinline between the video card and the rca cable.
Try radio shack or future shop or a better electronics store.