PDA

View Full Version : Drop The BT Invite Section...

brotherdoobie
07-31-2007, 03:12 PM
It's fucking pathetic. If we're quick; we can still salvage what's left of our dignity.

It's the civilized thing to do.

If you look up BT invite trading on Google; we're the second hit -
after Zeropaid's forums.

-bd :dabs:

Barbarossa
07-31-2007, 03:46 PM
You mean we still haven't even beaten those bastards :angry:

Alien5
07-31-2007, 03:51 PM
do you remember the time when i made loadsa invite trading threads in the lounge, with bad grimmer for added realisticality :D :D :D :lol: :ermm:

brotherdoobie
07-31-2007, 04:03 PM
You mean we still haven't even beaten those bastards :angry:

No. However, our retards are retardeder than theirs.
FTW

-bd :01:

Barbarossa
07-31-2007, 04:12 PM
do you remember the time when i made loadsa invite trading threads in the lounge, with bad grimmer for added realisticality :D :D :D :lol: :ermm:

Was that when you were having a paddy because everyone had you on ignore? :huh:

Alien5
07-31-2007, 04:27 PM
did someone say something? this ignore function works great :snooty:

Cheese
07-31-2007, 04:54 PM
Most of the BT section members are sex offenders anyhow. Get rid of them.

Sextent
07-31-2007, 04:59 PM

No

But to be fair I don't read threads you start.

Alien5
07-31-2007, 05:18 PM
hahahaha....lol.......

Mr. Mulder
07-31-2007, 05:26 PM
use torrentspy or do something else.

Fibo
07-31-2007, 06:48 PM
WOW you guys are really something.

If there was no BT section then you guys probably wouldn't have a forum to spam all day...

Ever think of that?:dabs:

4play
07-31-2007, 07:07 PM

If there was no BT section then you guys probably wouldn't have a forum to spam all day...

They were here spamming long before bittorrent was even invented.:yup:

DefX
07-31-2007, 07:16 PM
No invite section? , I'd say the traffic to this site will be cut down in half if not more. I seem to recall reading an old thread here dated around 2003 how members demanded the admin to do something about bringing in more traffic to the site.

brotherdoobie
07-31-2007, 07:19 PM
use torrentspy or do something else.

A sensible solution.

-bd

Fromagepas
07-31-2007, 07:20 PM

The forums the people ya arse. We could do this in a lounge anywhere, we just like it here.

We were doing this long before bit-torrent and we'll be doing it long after pricks like you destroy it, by fucking up people right to privacy and security.

Please feel free to fuck off and die, scumbag.

Fromagepas
07-31-2007, 07:21 PM
Can someone let me know if that came across a bit harshly.

brotherdoobie
07-31-2007, 07:23 PM
No invite section? , I'd say the traffic to this site will be cut down in half if not more. I seem to recall reading an old thread here dated around 2003 how members demanded the admin to do something about bringing in more traffic to the site.

So... less retards. What's the downside?

-bd :idunno:

4play
07-31-2007, 07:23 PM

a tad

Fromagepas
07-31-2007, 07:27 PM

a tad

Cheers, I'll try to temper my language a bit when I'm dealing with retarded scumbags whos don't know what they're talking about in the future.

DefX
07-31-2007, 07:30 PM

Can't argue with that. But i like having something to do here.

Hairbautt
07-31-2007, 07:30 PM
:lol:@Fromagepas (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/fromagepas-120649)

Fromagepas
07-31-2007, 07:31 PM
@ or with.

Hairbautt
07-31-2007, 07:33 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/Hairbautt/Smilies/Thinking.gif Hmmm...

With. Although I laugh at your avatar.

Fromagepas
07-31-2007, 07:35 PM
Thanks.

How.

Hairbautt
07-31-2007, 07:36 PM
:unsure: Is that a question?

http://www.bitzandbitescatering.com/images/TriangleSandPlatter.jpg

Fibo
07-31-2007, 07:36 PM
Ok so maybe you guy were here why back when the Internet was created that makes u better then me?? yea right.

The fact is we bring in the money so you kids can have a place to play.

Plus if we weren't here what else would you guys have to talk about. Shit one in every 3 posts is about us and how superior you guys are... My ass.... Im just a little sick of it. It about time somebody says something.

And he'll becoming soon, you wait and see...

Mr. Mulder
07-31-2007, 07:40 PM
Ok so maybe you guy were here why back when the Internet was created that makes u better then me?? yea right.

Plus if we weren't here what else would you guys have to talk about. Shit one in every 3 posts is about us and how superior you guys are... My ass.... Im just a little sick of it. It about time somebody says something.

Yesterday on my lunch break i went to Asda to buy a drink and in the car park just left to the main entrance, two men were hugging each other and then the one on the left kissed the other on the face - that was the gayest thing i had ever seen until just now when i read your post.

Hairbautt
07-31-2007, 07:43 PM
Fuck. I'm off to go get me some sandwiches. :smilie4:

Fromagepas
07-31-2007, 07:43 PM

What's an Anit-Trader.

Explain that and maybe I'll listen to your pish.

I'm better than people who trade invites, because they are risking other people's security and breaking their rules for their own personal pleasure. Not because I happen to have been using this forum for a few years.

They are private sites for a reason, to stop people being sued or prosecuted. To just say fuck them is appaling behaviour and it's an embarrasment to this forum and the people who care about it. People who are here to trade don't. I can say that because they don't care about anyone other than themselves. Only going by their actions like.

You seem like a reasonable person, don't try to defend the indefensible.

Mr. Mulder
07-31-2007, 07:44 PM
what kind of sandwiches? :smilie4:

Fromagepas
07-31-2007, 07:45 PM
Spam, obviousement.

Hairbautt
07-31-2007, 07:47 PM
FUCK!

No sandwich meat!

Fuck all and die. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/Hairbautt/Smilies/Mad-Finger.gif

Fromagepas
07-31-2007, 07:50 PM
Sandwich meat :lol:

Is that from "named animal"*

*Discworld

thewizeard
07-31-2007, 07:55 PM
I am actually glad we have a BitTorrent section... it gives the Lounge Lizards a semblance of sanity ... also I love scape-goats..raw :)

Fromagepas
07-31-2007, 08:00 PM
Is scape-goat Dutch for selfish cunt.

brotherdoobie
07-31-2007, 08:20 PM
I use torrents myself. I have no problem with the BT section of the board. I think the
invite section should go.

I've heard that they'll get their invites somewhere else. (if they don't get em here)
So... let them.

-bd

Barbarossa
07-31-2007, 08:23 PM

Not really, no.

Well, not ever actually :dabs:

Fibo
07-31-2007, 08:31 PM
that was the gayest thing i had ever seen until just now when i read your post.

That my friend hurts, way more than the BT bashing thing.:cry:

Anyways Trust me I see the problem with it, I too am against it. I don't see why you guys should sit here and complain about it all the time. I mean what makes u so much better.

Shit the BT section gives me something to do, when theres nothing better.

As for the Anti Traders Inc. check this out.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-the-antitraders-giveaway-211530

Its catching on, maybe you guys should post some of your thoughts over there.

Sextent
07-31-2007, 09:05 PM
I use torrents myself. I have no problem with the BT section of the board. I think the
invite section should go.

I've heard that they'll get their invites somewhere else. (if they don't get em here)
So... let them.

-bd

Good speech.

Sextent
07-31-2007, 09:07 PM
I mean what makes u so much better.

We don't mess about with other people's security and privacy.

How many times do you need to read that before you understand it. It's not that complicated a concept.

Cheese
07-31-2007, 09:10 PM
As for the Anti Traders Inc. check this out.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-the-antitraders-giveaway-211530

I'm banned from the Inbred section (still!?!), can you summarise for me please?

ugluk
07-31-2007, 09:13 PM
They were here spamming long before bittorrent was even invented.:yup:

that's for sure...

Snee
07-31-2007, 09:17 PM
I like how he thinks the invite section brings in money, and that that's a good thing.
AFAIK the only one who ever sees any profit is Brain, ffs.

And Brain really has fuckall to do with this place, and the only reason he "owns it" is 'cos he got scammed into buying a forum that didn't actually belong to anyone.

We should ban everyone who made the bulk of their posts in the invite section, that wouldn't be anything but right.

Fibo
07-31-2007, 09:18 PM
The thing is its just that a concept. Sure you abide by it, hell i do to, but what about all these people who own these secret sites, before they had them they were trading also(some atleast).
Plus if someone wanted there site so secret that then didnt want anyone to join/trade invites why are there so many out there. Im just saying it could be stop if someone was determined enough. Just look at those sites that nobody has invites too.

As for the Anti-trader people like me who are against trading invites to those so called secret sites, I believe Ill get there when Im ready, And then we hold giveaways to these sites. People being pick for a number of things, previous posts, giveaways that they've held and so on.

Wait, So i guess when it comes down to it, Im also against all the things that go on over there, well most of them anyways.
Who would have thought.

tesco
07-31-2007, 09:18 PM

BT didn't start when the internet started. This forum was started before bt became popular though.
The invite section is a fairly new part of the board, and has ver little members who travel out of that section. The lounge members do the same, they visit the lounge and not the rest of the board. The rest of the board travels around every section but never into lounge or bt invites. Basically we're 3 seperate communities.:huh:

Even if we weren't making money the boss would still pay the bills for us.:P

Same thing they talked about before the invite section was created.

And he'll becoming soon, you wait and see...:ermm:

tesco
07-31-2007, 09:23 PM
I like how he thinks the invite section brings in money, and that that's a good thing.

And Brain really has fuckall to do with this place, and the only reason he "owns it" is 'cos he got scammed into buying a forum that didn't actually belong to anyone.

We should ban everyone who made the bulk of their posts in the invite section, that wouldn't be anything but right.
Brian could sell it at any time. He keeps it for me and reality, and gladly pays the server costs for us.

Hairbautt
07-31-2007, 09:24 PM
I love FST. :fst:

Hairbautt
07-31-2007, 09:25 PM
omg!1!11!!! wat if he did sell it, what would happen to us all?

MCHeshPants420
07-31-2007, 09:27 PM

Phantosyc.

Snee
07-31-2007, 09:27 PM

Brian could sell it at any time. He keeps it for me and reality, and gladly pays the server costs for us.
Yeah...do you make any money from the work you do on it, then?

Hairbautt
07-31-2007, 09:29 PM

Phantosyc.
If I knew what that meant, maybe I'd care. :snooty:

Fibo
07-31-2007, 09:36 PM
Hey i love this place just as much as the next person.

we need to come together and form a new forum. A section where everyone is invited. No matter BT, lounge, or other. I HAVE DREAM!!!

DanB
07-31-2007, 09:41 PM

so basically you are against people giving out invites yet you are giving out invites? :unsure:

Please explain the logic behind that to me.

Hairbautt
07-31-2007, 09:45 PM

so basically you are against people giving out invites yet you are giving out invites? :unsure:

Dude, I said the samething in the BT section and just about got tossed the fuck out.

DanB
07-31-2007, 09:46 PM

Dude, I said the samething in the BT section and just about got tossed the fuck out.

Its Lounge rules now though :shifty:

sear
seeing as this is the lounge and not the place for heavy debate I'll try and keep my oppinion concise.

BT section = nothing wrong with it in fact I like it alot it's why I hang around FST.
BT invite section = nothing wrong with it in genreral (though it has it's problems)
BT invite traders = a mix of cocksuckers , junkies and misguided people who just want better trackers.

stopping the invite junkies from using the board to further their addicition isn't going to change anything. in fact letting them do it here where tracker staff and others can keep an eye on them does alot of good. better that then they go somewhere were the admin are hostile to the tracker community.

I'll stfu now

Sextent
The thing is its just that a concept. Sure you abide by it, hell i do to, but what about all these people who own these secret sites, before they had them they were trading also(some atleast).
Plus if someone wanted there site so secret that then didnt want anyone to join/trade invites why are there so many out there. Im just saying it could be stop if someone was determined enough. Just look at those sites that nobody has invites too.

As for the Anti-trader people like me who are against trading invites to those so called secret sites, I believe Ill get there when Im ready, And then we hold giveaways to these sites. People being pick for a number of things, previous posts, giveaways that they've held and so on.

Wait, So i guess when it comes down to it, Im also against all the things that go on over there, well most of them anyways.
Who would have thought.

I can't believe that's you post, after you edited it.

Snee
07-31-2007, 09:47 PM

http://photo.gangus.com/d/26788-2/ackbar.jpg

Sextent
07-31-2007, 09:50 PM
seeing as this is the lounge and not the place for heavy debate I'll try and keep my oppinion concise.

BT section = nothing wrong with it in fact I like it alot it's why I hang around FST.
BT invite section = nothing wrong with it in genreral (though it has it's problems)
BT invite traders = a mix of cocksuckers , junkies and misguided people who just want better trackers.

stopping the invite junkies from using the board to further their addicition isn't going to change anything. in fact letting them do it here where tracker staff and others can keep an eye on them does alot of good. better that then they go somewhere were the admin are hostile to the tracker community.

To be fair tho' you are a total prick. So anyone who actually wants to read your opinion is already wrong in everything they say, do or think.

Is that concise enough for someone who thinks that specious arguments are an acceptable justification for fucking other people up.

Snee
07-31-2007, 09:54 PM
Yes, thanks :mellow:

DV8type
07-31-2007, 09:55 PM
They are private sites for a reason, to stop people being sued or prosecuted. To just say fuck them is appalling behavior and it's an embarrassment to this forum and the people who care about it. People who are here to trade don't. I can say that because they don't care about anyone other than themselves. Only going by their actions like.

Very nice post
:yup:

sear
07-31-2007, 10:01 PM
http://photo.gangus.com/d/26788-2/ackbar.jpg

:lol::lol:

sear
07-31-2007, 10:03 PM
To be fair tho' you are a total prick. So anyone who actually wants to read your opinion is already wrong in everything they say, do or think.

Is that concise enough for someone who thinks that specious arguments are an acceptable justification for fucking other people up.

don't see how I'm justifying anything m8 did you even read my post.

Sextent
07-31-2007, 10:12 PM
stopping the invite junkies from using the board to further their addicition isn't going to change anything. in fact letting them do it here where tracker staff and others can keep an eye on them does alot of good.

Don't call me mate. You're no fucking mate of mine, arsehole.

tesco
07-31-2007, 10:12 PM
Yeah...do you make any money from the work you do on it, then?I used to but I don't accept it anymore.
I do this for free.

Brian pays for my newshosting access and me and reality's shared newsleecher/supersearch (which i'm waiting on him renewing :lol:), among other little things that I can't remember.

Sextent
07-31-2007, 10:15 PM
Yeah...do you make any money from the work you do on it, then?I used to but I don't accept it anymore.
I do this for free.

Brian pays for my newshosting access and me and reality's shared newsleecher/supersearch (which i'm waiting on him renewing :lol:), among other little things that I can't remember.

Whore

sear
07-31-2007, 10:16 PM
stopping the invite junkies from using the board to further their addicition isn't going to change anything. in fact letting them do it here where tracker staff and others can keep an eye on them does alot of good.

I was just trying to make the point that I can understand why they let this trading mania continue...m8

Sextent
07-31-2007, 10:17 PM

I was just trying to make the point that I can understand why they let this trading mania continue...m8

So justification then.

sear
07-31-2007, 10:19 PM
yes for the FST admin not the traders

Snee
07-31-2007, 10:28 PM
I do this for free.
:kiss:

=-=

In your opinion: Do the ads make up for the server cost?

And also: Does what's gained from the invite section make up for the increased bandwidth usage? Money-wise, I mean.

Not that it's cool anyways, what with integrity and security and all, but still, just out of curiousity, like :unsure:

fstrulz
07-31-2007, 10:29 PM
If you guys want to eliminate half of the retards in FST, just kick out this guy: brotherdoobie (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/brotherdoobie-6926)

:lol:

Sextent
07-31-2007, 10:31 PM
If you guys want to eliminate half of the retards in FST, just kick out this guy: brotherdoobie (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/brotherdoobie-6926)

Or they could ban a prick like you.

That seems a better option than banning a good guy.

Snee
07-31-2007, 10:33 PM
Agreed.

Hairbautt
07-31-2007, 10:36 PM
If you guys want to eliminate half of the retards in FST, just kick out this guy: brotherdoobie (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/brotherdoobie-6926)

:blink: What'd he do?

tesco
07-31-2007, 10:39 PM
I used to but I don't accept it anymore.
I do this for free.
:kiss:

=-=

In your opinion: Do the ads make up for the server cost?

And also: Does what's gained from the invite section make up for the increased bandwidth usage? Money-wise, I mean.

Not that it's cool anyways, what with integrity and security and all, but still, just out of curiosity, like :unsure:The ads are close but they don't pay the server costs fully.
I think it fluctuates between making enough and not making enough.

You might notice we're changing the ads around all the time. Always trying to get the best combination but sometimes deals with affiliates end and we need something to take their place.

Everything is estimated anyway because the largest part of the ad money is yahoo and google and they are shared account for all of his sites, plus all of the server costs are on one bill too.

DanB
07-31-2007, 10:50 PM
Agreed.

Yes.

And I'm not saying who with either. :dabs:

SgtMajor
08-01-2007, 04:54 AM
Great thread, don't care much for the fucking swearing though.

I can't believe I have been missing out on this part of the forum for so long, come to think of it, yes I can.

Defy
08-01-2007, 08:04 AM
Let the addicts have their fun. Besides, it's like an adult hobby! Kinda like collecting marbles when you were a kid. :happy:

brotherdoobie
08-01-2007, 10:04 AM

Can't argue with that. But i like having something to do here.

A fine reason for keeping the invite section open.

-bd :dabs:

Chip Monk
08-01-2007, 11:42 AM
Great thread, don't care much for the fucking swearing though.

I can't believe I have been missing out on this part of the forum for so long, come to think of it, yes I can.

So how did you become a raconteur, was there a training course or something.

SgtMajor
08-01-2007, 01:42 PM
It's a curse, or a blessing, no - it's a fucking curse.

brotherdoobie
08-01-2007, 03:30 PM

You should be done whoring about soon, no?

-bd

SgtMajor
08-01-2007, 06:20 PM

-bd

Will you be my pimp?

brotherdoobie
08-01-2007, 07:38 PM

-bd

Will you be my pimp?

Just shut it. There are no invites in here, lass.

-bd

Fibo
08-01-2007, 08:37 PM
Just shut it. There's no invites in here, lass.

-bd

:lol::lol::lol:

You guys are cold hearted.

shutdk
08-01-2007, 10:18 PM
Close it. I vote for that.
Why?
It would give me a chance to do other things than getting new trackers.
If not.. Then some give me DISABLED PRIVELEGIES for that invite section ;)

As long as it is there I will look at it :p

And it sucks. The same over and over. I have what I need and I'm trying to stop being an addict. That's the fact.

:D

(Didn't mean all of it but it was just to point out my point)

brotherdoobie
08-01-2007, 10:24 PM
Why?

And it sucks. The same over and over. I have what I need and I'm trying to stop being an addict. That's the fact.

Then just stop. You can get all you need from Oink, TL, and Bitmetv.

Have I mentioned Usenet?

It's simple, really. It is. (really)

shutdk
08-01-2007, 10:27 PM
Why?

Then just stop. You can get all you need from Oink, TL, and Bitmetv.

Have I mentioned Usenet?

I really consider to retire to the lounge. People are talking nice to each other. And nobody cares if you are Islamic, Buddhist, Christian or what so ever.

:cool:

Hairbautt
08-01-2007, 10:28 PM
Have I mentioned Usenet?

Liar.

Have I ever mentioned that I generally dislike Jews.

Hairbautt
08-01-2007, 10:29 PM
Just kidding on that last one.

Hairbautt
:mellow: Sorta.

Hairbautt
:dabs: I make myself laugh.

Sextent
08-01-2007, 10:30 PM
Didn't mean all of it but it was just to point out my point

Would you people stop posting these genious quotes please.

Do that or do something else.

Sextent
08-01-2007, 10:33 PM
People are talking nice to each other. And nobody cares if you are Islamic, Buddhist, Christian or what so ever.

Why would they, Nazi.

shutdk
08-01-2007, 10:35 PM
People are talking nice to each other. And nobody cares if you are Islamic, Buddhist, Christian or what so ever.

Why would they, Nazi.

huh? O_o

brotherdoobie
08-01-2007, 10:37 PM
:dabs: I make myself laugh.

Really. :unsure:

-bd

Sextent
08-01-2007, 10:44 PM
We should never be surprised at people not being bigots. It should very much be the norm.

brotherdoobie
08-01-2007, 10:54 PM
We should never be surprised at people not being bigots. It should very much be the norm.

Agreed!

My wife is a nurse in a nursing home. Last night they brought
a woman in - with the "mark" on her forearm.

The world can be a fucking harsh place.

-bd

Sextent
08-01-2007, 10:58 PM
The "mark"?

I'm guessing that's a concentration camp reference but that's only a guess.

brotherdoobie
08-01-2007, 11:00 PM
The "mark"?

I'm guessing that's a concentration camp reference but that's only a guess.

Yep.

-bd

Sextent
08-01-2007, 11:06 PM
That's appalling.

I think the English probably invented the concept of concentration camps. They pretty much came up with everything else which was totally horrendous.

brotherdoobie
08-01-2007, 11:18 PM
That's appalling.

I think the English probably invented the concept of concentration camps. They pretty much came up with everything else which was totally horrendous.

I think your educated guess - is dead on. Why do you think
that's so.

I'm a history buff and History is filled with the Anglo-Saxon
domination of brown people.

-bd

SpiderPig
08-02-2007, 07:42 PM

I have to agree on that one. You can't understand 98% of the things "people" say in the invites section... even the "Americans!"

Fromagepas
08-02-2007, 07:51 PM

I have to agree on that one. You can't understand 98% of the things "people" say in the invites section... even the "Americans!"

Did you understand the words posted, your reply seems a bit tangential.

Skweeky
08-02-2007, 07:54 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-sp-spiderpig-214295

:yes:

SpiderPig
08-02-2007, 07:57 PM

I thought he was referring to the language perceived as "English" which is "spoken" in the invites section.. Guess I misread

Give me a break here, I'm at work.. no time to read about Jews and Nazism that evolved in this thread

Fromagepas
08-02-2007, 08:00 PM

I thought he was referring to the language perceived as "English" which is "spoken" in the invites section.. Guess I misread

Give me a break here, I'm at work..

What are you, an Air Traffic Controller.

Skweeky
08-02-2007, 08:02 PM
If you are, and your name starts with an M and ends with arc, then I don't like you very much

Fromagepas
08-02-2007, 08:03 PM
Maurice of Arc :blink:

SpiderPig

Give me a break here, I'm at work..

No way

Fromagepas

No way

Yeah, cunts.

Skweeky
08-02-2007, 10:14 PM
Maurice of Arc :blink: