PDA

View Full Version : Default Theme keeps changing on boot

S!X
07-31-2007, 08:19 PM
It seems like almost every time I boot my pc the default windows media center theme changes to regular xp theme (I'm running MCE btw). I can't figure out why this is happening, cause it apparently don't have any spyware or viruses :dabs:

S!X
08-01-2007, 05:35 AM
Anyone? :cry:

game1283
08-01-2007, 12:57 PM
I can't answer your question because it has never happened to me, and I don't know how it could happen to you because it sometimes seems like impossible... by the way.. just use WindowBlinds.. it has better themes, transparency? it is their expertise:)

S!X
08-01-2007, 07:57 PM
I can't answer your question because it has never happened to me, and I don't know how it could happen to you because it sometimes seems like impossible... by the way.. just use WindowBlinds.. it has better themes, transparency? it is their expertise:)

The thing is, I'm not using any other themes to begin with. This is strictly with the default windows themes. :frusty:

peat moss
08-02-2007, 02:53 AM
I 'm scratching my head too , as I'v never used MCE . Just a suggestion tho maybe look to your Boot INI file ? I'v had problems in the past changing my boot screen and that was the culprit .

S!X
08-03-2007, 07:27 PM
This is retarded, the boot.ini looks fine!