PDA

View Full Version : My Acct at BitMeTv disabled???

amirji
07-31-2007, 11:05 PM
Hi All,

I just got invited to BitMeTv about 3 days ago, my ratio was good, 1.75, uploaded 1.8 GB, and downloaded 1.1 GB. But my acct got disabled?? I'm not sure why, no explanation, nothing!!! And I donated about 2 days ago, still waiting for echeck to clear.... Anybody have any ideas??

Amirji

kaffeine
07-31-2007, 11:08 PM
maybe you can ask in the irc?

amirji
07-31-2007, 11:10 PM
I'm there right now, no response from anybody...

LiMuBai
07-31-2007, 11:12 PM
bitmetv staff aren't known for their efficiency. you're gonna have to wait a while till someone comes and help. just stick around

amirji
07-31-2007, 11:13 PM
Sure will, thanks

Sure will, thanks

Oh yeah, if it happened here, I am about to recieve an invite to BitMe, do you think it will happen there too?

fatma
07-31-2007, 11:19 PM
yeah go to their help channel @lostirc , wait till you will be given a voice.

they disable for lots of things (i think that in their faq.php there are at list 50 reasons to disable someone's account), but i bet you were disabled because of your inviter (or the inviter of your inviter), that invited by mistake a cheater, and he with his whole invite tree had to go . tell us if i am right

amirji
07-31-2007, 11:21 PM
I will fatma,

thanks

fstrulz
07-31-2007, 11:24 PM
What BT client do you use?

amirji
07-31-2007, 11:25 PM
uTorrent 1.6.1

PiraSoftCORP
08-01-2007, 12:05 AM
were you banned before? if you were they may have found out due to you not erasing your cookies.

fatma
08-01-2007, 12:10 AM
were you banned before? if you were they may have found out due to you not erasing your cookies.

if he had been banned before, he wouldn't have opened this thread in the way he did .

amirji
08-01-2007, 12:14 AM
True fatma

No, first time holding acct

anonymoose
08-01-2007, 08:52 AM
I really feel for you. I'm hopefully getting an invite there soon and I really hope that this does not happen to me. I hope you get it back

vytexx
08-01-2007, 09:14 AM
Maybe you traded with the same username as registered in bitmetv.

perastikos
08-01-2007, 10:18 AM
Go to IRC and say that you know me, write something "perastikos is a good friend of me".... They will ban your country, not only you :lol:

JA
08-01-2007, 10:36 AM
Or you can talk to Lbslice, and Lbslice only and say J.A is a good friend of mine, and he'll treat you with the fair dinkem Australian courtoursy which everyone deserves.

seppypom
08-01-2007, 12:11 PM
Or you can talk to Lbslice, and Lbslice only and say J.A is a good friend of mine, and he'll treat you with the fair dinkem Australian courtoursy which everyone deserves.

Or you can talk to Ibslice.

Right L.A.

Elit3_T3AM
08-01-2007, 12:34 PM
Did u ever user a proxy to get into the site

znik
08-01-2007, 12:54 PM
I agree with Elit3_T3AM.
You probably used a proxy to access the site.

Otherwise, if you haven't cheated or used a hacked client, a trader was found in your tree. (either invitee or inviter)

They chop down the whole tree (up and down as deep as it gets!)
That's why I keep on saying NEVER trade (especially on bitmeTV!)...

fatma
08-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Did u ever user a proxy to get into the site

Oh, man, I'm petty sure that he's already got his answer .

But in this manner you can continue asking those 50 reasons that may lead to an account to be disabled, just open faq.php and copy-paste them here :frusty:

KevinGarnet
08-01-2007, 03:44 PM
i think the best way is to ask staff on irc.. i heard that a lot of people were being banned form this tracker and they don't know reason..

fatma
08-01-2007, 03:50 PM
i think the best way is to ask staff on irc..

ORLY?
This is something extremely new in this thread , for a change .

rovama
08-01-2007, 04:46 PM
Bad luck i guess

fatma
08-01-2007, 04:58 PM
yeah, and most of the users here say that oink has the worst staff .
ffs , i invited 8 users to oink, 2 of them cheated , and me , together with my good invitees are still on oink (though i lost my invite privileges) . if it happened at bitmetv , all of us would go .

kapowcowpwned
08-01-2007, 05:04 PM

Ok so he says that hes a good friend of yours and he'll be banned from the irc too. You're really helpful.

ibslice
08-02-2007, 10:39 AM
as said.. or u can talk to me.

and J.A is actually trying to be helpful since I am bmtv admin. :)

JA
08-02-2007, 11:13 AM

Ok so he says that hes a good friend of yours and he'll be banned from the irc too. You're really helpful.
Wow your great at what your doing, sticking your beak into shit you don't know.

as said.. or u can talk to me.

and J.A is actually trying to be helpful since I am bmtv admin. :)
And hello to you =]

amirji
08-03-2007, 02:56 AM
No proxy etc.. I have a feeling it was somebody invited in a invite user tree, that messed it all up for everybody.. Still to resolve issue, and would like to know what am I to do with the donation that I made?

fatma
08-03-2007, 03:06 AM
amirji , pm ibslice here (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/private.php?do=newpm&u=159393) to know the reason . I'm in deep doubt that the issue is resolvable, i.e. you'll get the reason at most, no one will enable you , and remember that you are allowed to get only one bitmetv account during your life, which has gone .
As for the donation, all bitmetv users (and especially staff :D) are very grateful for your extreme generosity , and I'm sure that the donor star will be shown right near to the "disabled" sign of your dead account .

i'll tell you a story about a man, who was invited by a bad man to bitmetv . and when our man realized that , he reported his inviter . guess what happened : they both got banned . then our honest man went to irc, and was told that there's no way back.
any questions ?

amirji
08-03-2007, 03:15 AM
Are there any other tv trackers as good as Bitmetv? Man that really sucks!! Oh, I am pissed!! There were a few good shows there, that I was getting ready to watch!!! Oh, I just want to k*ll the person that did it!!

ttetile
08-03-2007, 03:18 AM
Are there any other tv trackers as good as Bitmetv?

yea.. hint : power user in your sig :D

fatma
08-03-2007, 03:20 AM
there are at least 3-4 other tv trackers, i think most of them are open for signups, and the invites to the others are given on request , just make a thread in the invite section , show some ratios , and that's all . search for the names of other tv trackers here on the forum, i think there are at least 10 threads with the name "best tv tracker"

ibslice
08-03-2007, 03:53 AM
Ok, since you posted publically, I will respond publically.

stealthing 25 torrents and inviter changed country and sent out 10 invites on same day, and first invite was a cheater
DB'ing all 10 invitees from that lot
-only re-enable of you trust this person 100% and are willing to vouch for them yourself
-inviter account may have been hijacked...

Now - Do I trust you 100%?
I really wish you had contacted me before publically bitching and moaning.
I can probably help you out though :)
Don't listen to fatma though - they never seem to know what the hell they are talking about.

Also sorry I missed you in irc by 1 minute. I was having some lunch.

amirji
08-03-2007, 05:48 AM
Now - Do I trust you 100%?
I really wish you had contacted me before publically bitching and moaning.
I can probably help you out though :)

Sweet! I am very glad to hear from Ibslice.

Don't listen to fatma though - they never seem to know what the hell they are talking about.

*Note to self*

Also sorry I missed you in irc by 1 minute. I was having some lunch.

No, I apologize for not staying long enough...

I will log back on.. I am wide open to hearing my options...? Glad there are some! :happy:

fatma
08-03-2007, 07:00 AM
Especially when at least one of "a man" stories is about myself http://xs218.xs.to/xs218/07315/yawn.gif . And the one whom I spoke with on irc, the one who told me that there's no way back, is... ibslice ;)

(I edited the rest, though I can PM the edited content on demand)

sear
08-03-2007, 07:15 AM
@ Fatma you don't know what your talking about. I have seen from personal experience that if ibslice says he'll help someone he will. he's a good guy so just stfu :angry:. judging by your comments in this thread:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bitmetv-vs-state-israel-211698
you obviously have an agenda against bitmetv get over it and go somewhere else and stop encouraging people to use proxies or whatever when all it takes is a little courtesy.

Edit:
^changed your mind eh :lol:

LuckIEE
08-03-2007, 07:43 AM
bitmetv staff have some attitude problem.

fridash
08-03-2007, 11:39 AM
i think its very nice and brave of the admin to help you

not everyone would do the same
some wont even take the time to listen

ibslice (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/ibslice-159393) cheers to you

amirji
08-04-2007, 07:23 AM
Close topic please.