PDA

View Full Version : "I am leaving FST" trade

RaPPeR
08-01-2007, 08:26 PM
Well I'm not so much of a trader and probably wouldn't do this thread unless wanted to make a point .
I got sick of all the hatred that going on FST , in general , and particularly about Israelis .
Most of this community is pretty damn good and i like the peoples here , but I don't want to be in such place with all the hate for my country that I love so much [ even though there is cheaters ]
so...
i will give REVTT with 8* GB buffer
I want TTI . as much buffer as i can get [ the best offer will win ]
PM or post here your offers
;)

Fibo
08-01-2007, 08:30 PM
Bad move man, GL to you.

AL TIKACH ET ZE LA LEV

rotem1984
08-01-2007, 08:31 PM
Pm Sent!

jack
08-01-2007, 08:35 PM
ive got tti with 74 gb buffer.

Barbarossa
08-01-2007, 09:30 PM
This whole thread is an embarrassment. Closed.

Chewie
08-01-2007, 10:18 PM
Sorry Barbie, I just trashed all 70-odd abusive posts.

We'll be sad to see you go RaPPeR, won't you reconsider?

kapowcowpwned
08-01-2007, 11:11 PM
ok cya later buddy

ChelseaManiac
08-01-2007, 11:15 PM
I dunno why so many people hate Israelis, it is said many people are jealous of your people as they are generally some of the cleverest people in the world and I admire that. My father who is a Indian sikh says he would consider fighting for Israel as he feels for the largescale hatred of them outside the p2p community lol and hes an old man

SAM
08-02-2007, 12:13 AM
I dunno why so many people hate Israelis, it is said many people are jealous of your people as they are generally some of the cleverest people in the world and I admire that. My father who is a Indian sikh says he would consider fighting for Israel as he feels for the largescale hatred of them outside the p2p community lol and hes an old man
me too don't know why people hate isreal?
about isrealis are the cleverest and the most smart people
I'm not with you Indians are

Enlightened
08-02-2007, 12:22 AM
Sorry to hear about your Leaving...........
Hope u will change your mingd and stay......

Anyways , I jave a TTi.nu ~ 200 Gigs Buff, if U are interested

ChelseaManiac
08-02-2007, 12:58 AM

Tbh every race has its intelligences. I have just noticed that Israel has managed so much technological advancement whereas the surrounding countries come nowhere close

SAM
08-02-2007, 01:13 AM
tbh not all surrounding countries
iran has a great nuclear program ,very advanced missiles ,manufacturing planes ,cloning program

about the rest
Iraq under occupation
Lebanon has some of its south lands occupied by isreal and not mention it's in the edge of civil war
Syria has some of its land occupied too ,not to mentions the economic strains which usa puts on it
and if u look to the facts" if an ant gets the help that isreal gets from usa it will be an elephant by now ".
but India in the other hand made all her achievements by herself

Enlightened
08-02-2007, 01:16 AM
This thread id nOT for "Politics".....

durex
08-02-2007, 03:25 AM
Well if israel only had guys i will hate it for sure ..... ;)
Hey Rapper what the Hell are you trying to say ? Don't judge FST with few membres ideas. P2P is about sharing .... do you guys already thought that you probably everyday are sharing on each other.

Enlightened
08-02-2007, 03:30 AM
Well if israel only had guys i will hate it for sure ..... ;)
Hey Rapper what the Hell are you trying to say ? Don't judge FST with few membres ideas. P2P is about sharing .... do you guys already thought that you probably everyday are sharing on each other.

Are U from Israel, shalom..brother?...........LOL:D

ThaSh00t3R
08-02-2007, 04:26 AM
bye bye.

fridash
08-02-2007, 06:13 AM
rapper dont be a little boy stay here where you belong

dont let stupidity get you down and there is a lot of that going on..

RaPPeR
08-02-2007, 06:42 AM
Sorry Barbie, I just trashed all 70-odd abusive posts.

We'll be sad to see you go RaPPeR, won't you reconsider?
:cry::cry::cry:

durex:

after what i saw yesterday, and not only from the anti Semites , I'll better leave

but i have to tell you that i feel much better now :)
10x guys

BestTrade_Ever (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/besttrade-ever-155084)
for now its the best offer . but i think that 8* GB buffer in REVTT deserves more than that and i'll wait a lil bit more . :)

Giallorosso
08-02-2007, 07:37 AM

do u know what israel do with palestinian people
u know nothin
u are just another guy who isn't intrested in justice or in fair living
do u know that we often wakeup by their fuckin aircraft bombs and sound
u are just another guy
that's all
i can't persuade u but i can tell u some of what we suffer from them
i didn't say all people in Israel but too many of them
and fighting them is right for the Palestinian for sure ...
like what happen to india some too long ago
u are just another guy ... don't care for anybody feeling except urs

waw waw what an opinion !!!!!!
u are stupid
sorry mate
u don't know anything
the great country buy the smartest people in middle east and let them work to their country
and if u are stupid that doesn't mean other are stupid
and u are realy stupid , believe me

zagor
08-02-2007, 07:48 AM
RaPPeR, take silverfaller with you when you leave....
ByeBye

Enlightened
08-02-2007, 08:01 AM
[quote]

BestTrade_Ever (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/besttrade-ever-155084)
for now its the best offer . but i think that 8* GB buffer in REVTT deserves more than that and i'll wait a lil bit more . :)

I double checked, I made a mistake, it is actually ~250 Gigs. Let me know.

mievmo
08-02-2007, 08:03 AM
hmm.. i see some crappy members at FST, The guy wanna leave don't laugh on him...
Damn..
See u buddy...

metal maniac
08-02-2007, 08:10 AM
Censorshit is never good! Everybody should have the right to voice their own opinions. I mean really it's just words. Are you gonna cry over words?

RaPPeR
08-02-2007, 08:57 AM
do u know what israel do with palestinian people
u know nothin
u are just another guy who isn't intrested in justice or in fair living
do u know that we often wakeup by their fuckin aircraft bombs and sound
u are just another guy
that's all
i can't persuade u but i can tell u some of what we suffer from them
i didn't say all people in Israel but too many of them
and fighting them is right for the Palestinian for sure ...
like what happen to india some too long ago
u are just another guy ... don't care for anybody feeling except urs

waw waw what an opinion !!!!!!
u are stupid
sorry mate
u don't know anything
the great country buy the smartest people in middle east and let them work to their country
and if u are stupid that doesn't mean other are stupid
and u are realy stupid , believe me
i didnt want to start a political issue
but hell , we [ I ] just wanna live in peace . you are the one who throws bombs on us on a daily basis , and you are the one that make terrorist acts , even if your own sun/father/brother will die .
and you believe that shaid is something good and blessed . so dont start with your bull crap. Its all the Arab countries that surround us that want to kill all of us .
you can't blame us for wanting to live

davidkz23
08-02-2007, 09:01 AM
To all nice guys here i'll let you know some facts about Israel:whistling

Israel she is one of the 8 only countries that can build and launch satellites.

Israel USA Russia and China they are the only 4 countries that they have a spying satellite.

Israel is the only country in the world that she have interception ground-to-ground missile system.

Israel USA and Russia they are the only countries that they have the smallpox virus.

Israel she is one of the 8 countries that they have nuclear weapon.

The life expectancy in Usrael it one of the highest in the world.

Israel she is a member in the space club with only more 8 other countries.

El-Al is the highes security airline company in the world.

Israel she is the biggest polished diamonds exports in the world.

Israel was the first nation in the world to adopt the Kimberly process, an international standard that certifies diamonds as "conflict free".

Most of the Windows NT and XP operating systems were developed by Microsoft-Israel.

The Pentium MMX Chip technology was designed in Israel at Intel. Both the Pentium-4 microprocessor and the Centrino processor were entirely designed, developed and produced in Israel. The Pentium microprocessor in your computer was most likely made in Israel.

Voice mail technology was developed in Israel.

Both Microsoft and Cisco built their only R&D facilities outside the US in Israel.

The technology for the AOL Instant Messenger ICQ was developed in 1996 by four young Israelis.

Israel has the fourth largest air force in the world (after the U.S., Russia and China). In addition to a large variety of other aircraft, Israel's air force has an aerial arsenal of over 250 F-16's. This is the largest fleet of F-16 aircraft outside of the US.

According to industry officials, Israel designed the airline industry's most impenetrable flight security. U. S. officials now look to Israel for advice on how to handle airborne security threats.

Israel's $100 billion economy is larger than all of its immediate neighbors combined.

Israel has the highest percentage in the world of home computers per Capita.

Israel has the highest ratio of university degrees to the population in the world.

Israel produces more scientific papers per capita than any other nation by a large margin - 109 per 10,000 people -- as well as one of the highest per capita rates of patents filed.

In proportion to its population, Israel has the largest number of startup companies in the world. In absolute terms, Israel has the largest number of startup companies than any other country in the world, except the US (3,500 companies mostly in hi-tech).

With more than 3,000 high-tech companies and startups, Israel has the highest concentration of hi-tech companies in the world -- apart from the Silicon Valley, US.

Israel is ranked #2 in the world for venture capital funds right behind the US.

Outside the United States and Canada, Israel has the largest number of NASDAQ listed companies.

Israel has the highest average living standards in the Middle East. The per capita income in 2000 was over $17,500, exceeding that of the UK.

On a per capita basis, Israel has the largest number of biotech startups.

Twenty-four per cent of Israel's workforce holds university degrees ranking third in the industrialized world, after the United States and Holland - and 12 per cent hold advanced degrees.

Israel is the only liberal democracy in the Middle East.
When the U. S. Embassy in Nairobi, Kenya was bombed in 1998, Israeli rescue teams were on the scene within a day -- and saved three victims from the rubble.

Israel has more museums per capita than any other country.
Medicine... Israeli scientists developed the first fully computerized, no-radiation, diagnostic instrumentation for breast cancer.

An Israeli company developed a computerized system for ensuring proper administration of medications, thus removing human error from medical treatment. Every year in U. S. hospitals 7,000 patients die from treatment mistakes.

Israel's Given imaging developed the first ingestible video camera, so small it fits inside a pill. Used to view the small intestine from the inside, the camera helps doctors diagnose cancer and digestive disorders.

Researchers in Israel developed a new device that directly helps the heart pump blood, an innovation with the potential to save lives among those with heart failure. The new device is synchronized with the heart's mechanical operations through a sophisticated system of sensors.

Israel leads the world in the number of scientists and technicians in the workforce, with 145 per 10,000, as opposed to 85 in the U.S., over 70 in Japan, and less than 60 in Germany. With over 25% of its work force employed in technical professions. Israel places first in this category as well.

A new acne treatment developed in Israel, the ClearLight device, produces a high-intensity, ultraviolet-light-free, narrow-band blue light that causes acne bacteria to self-destruct -- all without damaging surroundings skin or tissue.

An Israeli company was the first to develop and install a large-scale solar-powered and fully functional electricity generating plant, in southern California's Mojave desert.

ho yeah i forgot in Israel there also alot of trackers cheaters... a really big problem:P

SAM
08-02-2007, 09:12 AM
@omarz
if you didn't get my words right so reread it bro please :)
@zagor
thx buddy
but it's fine with me
@rapper
mate, tell me which Arabian country that want to kill you all
Egypt you have a peace treaty with egypt for almost 34 years
Syria never shoot a bullet towards for almost 34 years too
Lebanon on the edge of civil war and u invade it last year and i guess this went too bad for you
you are the ones who occupied arabian lands for almost 50 years killing women and children every day forbidding people from medicine and food and water and when those people struggle you just call them terrorists.
but anyway, away from politics we are here to share our thoughts and to make friends and have a good time.
so enough of that ,.
we Arabians and Muslims surrounding with hatred everywhere we go but we never cry about it and we never leave
so I'm urging you to do the same
by the way, my words above not about hatred i hope we all live in peace

Fibo
08-02-2007, 09:25 AM
Damn whats up with all this hate at FST lately

RaPPeR
08-02-2007, 09:26 AM
maybe Syria by it self didn't but they are the one who stand behind HIZBALA [ which is the one who holds Israelis soldier as a hostages ,and which is why the war last year started ]
yes we have peace with Egypt and Jordan but its not like they will help us against someone , and of course not against the Arab countries them selfs .
I dont know who benefited more from this so called PEACE .

we Arabians and Muslims surrounding with hatred everywhere we go but we never cry about it and we never leave
there is only 6-7 million israelis , but there is much [ much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much , much ] more arabs in the world, its got to be easier for you than for me .

now i will stop with that . it wont help me nor you anyway :|

davidkz23
08-02-2007, 09:29 AM
@RaPPer

you really need to relax:naughty:

and to all of you, please stop with this.:frusty:

Fibo
08-02-2007, 09:44 AM
Ay David who is that in your pic???

Giallorosso
08-02-2007, 10:03 AM
hmm.. i see some crappy members at FST, The guy wanna leave don't laugh on him...
Damn..
See u buddy...

who say we are laugh on him !!!!!
they just open a politic subject and i can't watch and see the unfair opinions in front of my eyes and keep silent

any way go live in peace but not in our land

Censorshit is never good! Everybody should have the right to voice their own opinions. I mean really it's just words. Are you gonna cry over words?

:yup::yup::yup:

@omarz
if you didn't get my words right so reread it bro please :)
@zagor
thx buddy
but it's fine with me
@rapper
mate, tell me which Arabian country that want to kill you all
Egypt you have a peace treaty with egypt for almost 34 years
Lebanon on the edge of civil war and u invade it last year and i guess this went too bad for you
you are the ones who occupied arabian lands for almost 50 years killing women and children every day forbidding people from medicine and food and water and when those people struggle you just call them terrorists.
but anyway, away from politics we are here to share our thoughts and to make friends and have a good time.
so enough of that ,.
by the way, my words above not about hatred i hope we all live in peace

look man u are right in almost u say
but we have surround them and get them out of our land
and about what u say :
they don't care a shit
they listen without mind
they are drinkin wrong information about their rights to live
they think that they have rights to stole other's land to live
they think that they can kill and torturing people to live
they think that they can drive pple out their own country to live
they think too many things and not enough time to write ..
and i don't wish u anything bad if ur opinion is clean
and if u really want to live so start searching for another country to allow u to live in peace ...

davidkz23
08-02-2007, 10:13 AM

Bright Eyes (http://www.thisisbrighteyes.com/)

:)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bright_Eyes

http://www.thisisbrighteyes.com/

SAM
08-02-2007, 10:16 AM
this debate is going nowhere
@omarz
thanks man for commenting and you know how much i value you
people please this enough so let's move on

Giallorosso
08-02-2007, 10:24 AM
maybe Syria by it self didn't but they are the one who stand behind HIZBALA [ which is the one who holds Israelis soldier as a hostages ,and which is why the war last year started ]
yes we have peace with Egypt and Jordan but its not like they will help us against someone , and of course not against the Arab countries them selfs .
I dont know who benefited more from this so called PEACE .

why u think that hezbalah take ur soldiers like a hostage
do u think he want to have some fun with u :huh:
or u just talk without brain :yup:
how many Palestinian u have in ur prison :angry: 10000 person or 15000 person :O:O
ya that's true all of u should know that
and when palestinian take gelaat shaleet and when hezbalah take these soldiers they don't want to have fun :noes::noes:
u just a guy without brain for sure :yup:

so I'm urging you to do the samethere is only 6-7 million israelis , but there is much [ much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much , much ] more arabs in the world, its got to be easier for you than for me .

now i will stop with that . it wont help me nor you anyway :|
why ??????
and about leavin
u should say that the israelian pple can leave ( in the same way that they come) easier than arabs
so u have to start thinking about leavin

@RaPPer

you really need to relax:naughty:

and to all of you, please stop with this.:frusty:
i didn't reply on ur last reply
i don't need to talk about what did u invent
we are talk about what did u do in pple around u , idiot
can we say that America can stole all the lands in the word cause she is the highest and the strongest country in the world:sick::sick:
pls say something logic pls i pig u stop showing ur stupidity here pls:angry::angry:
god help us with this stupid pple
so relax and f*** of

Restless'
08-02-2007, 10:44 AM
change your flag mate :D

XeroToX
08-02-2007, 10:51 AM
why cant we all just get along :(.. anything we say wont change the current situation. my palastenians buddies plz stop replying cuz it wont end good for both sides like yestarday.. it will just keep going.. i have many arabian friends in israel and my dad is arabian too, and all i can say that we are the same. so what if our relegion is different, who cares dammit we are all humen

for both sides #1 mapsik ldaber al politika
#2: tehkosh 3la elsiase hon 7'alena a7eba2 :)

Fibo
08-02-2007, 10:52 AM

Ahh, I new I recognized him, I just thought it was an Israeli singer or something. But yea BrightEyes they're pretty good.

@Omarsz What the hell is your problem man, you need to relax and stop posting bullshit, shit that gose for all of you.

Giallorosso
08-02-2007, 10:58 AM
change your flag mate :D

who are u ??
here we go
hi this is our guest :angry::angry:
say somethin clearly pls

why cant we all just get along :(.. anything we say wont change the current situation. my palastenians buddies plz stop replying cuz it wont end good for both sides like yestarday.. it will just keep going.. i have many arabian friends in israel and my dad is arabian too, and all i can say that we are the same. so what if our relegion is different, who cares dammit we are all humen

for both sides #1 mapsik ldaber al politika
#2: tehkosh 3la elsiase hon 7'alena a7eba2 :)

they open it
so i will choose when i will close it
or if somebody stop them talkin like they are the poor guys and we are terrorist
and do u know somethin
i waked up yesterday by a f*** aircraft (f16) sound
so that why i'm mad
i'm not mad from u
u are smart person and ur talk is logical
so nice to talk to u

Ahh, I new I recognized him, I just thought it was an Israeli singer or something. But yea BrightEyes they're pretty good.

@Omarsz What the hell is your problem man, you need to relax and stop posting bullshit, shit that gose for all of you.

he started that man
not me
so sorry

RaPPeR
08-02-2007, 11:41 AM
why u think that hezbalah take ur soldiers like a hostage
do u think he want to have some fun with u http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/huh.gif
or u just talk without brain http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/yes.gif
how many Palestinian u have in ur prison http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/mad.gif 10000 person or 15000 person http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/ohmy.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/ohmy.gif
ya that's true all of u should know that
and when palestinian take gelaat shaleet and when hezbalah take these soldiers they don't want to have fun http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/no2.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/no2.gif
u just a guy without brain for sure http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/yes.gif
so you probably know that all those "prisoners " are in jail for killing people ! and for terrorism !

and do u know somethin
i waked up yesterday by a f*** aircraft (f16) sound
you know that peoples in SDEROT have been bombed for 7 years!
what about that ?
this is our country , if you don't like it , its your problem not mine . but you can't clame that you are the innocent that didn't do nothing wrong and we just do it all for fun .

and if u really want to live so start searching for another country to allow u to live in peace ...
you are trying to kill us for almost 60 years and for now its not going very well for you , so maybe you should go and live with your brothers in Egypt or any other Arab country ... but [ and its really big but ] they dont want you either

i better close this thread , should done it already .