PDA

View Full Version : Isc Bcc Bullshit

metal maniac
08-02-2007, 09:05 AM
How come ISC can advertise they are ISC but BCC can't when they are the originals. Thats a bunch of bull shit man!

JA
08-02-2007, 09:10 AM
When i was MOD i use to trash all ISC advertising threads..as for BCC they never did advertise it very much. Although ive been out of the job, chit chat, gossip and all the shit that goes on =]

But why would they want to advertise anyway? Last i recall Shutv wanted a really really tight community with just sysop + lounge junkies ^^

metal maniac
08-02-2007, 09:14 AM
Some guys are quite proud that they are BCC and like to show it but they are not allowed to even have BCC banners but ISC banners are ok! WTF! I call bullshit! Big heaping piles of it!!

Fibo
08-02-2007, 09:27 AM
You should just tell the MOD's:

"But He Started it!!!"

metal maniac
08-02-2007, 09:42 AM
You should just tell the MOD's:

"But He Started it!!!"

Yeah right!

Green Goblin
08-02-2007, 09:43 AM
i would also love to hear this explanation but i don't think you will get one, all i got was its against the rules to display bcc.

metal maniac
08-02-2007, 09:58 AM
Still no answer

Fibo
08-02-2007, 10:01 AM
all i got was its against the rules to display bcc.

Theres your answer right there.

JA
08-02-2007, 10:04 AM
Do you go into Mc Donalds and put on a KFC shirt? Nah you don't. Enough said.

metal maniac
08-02-2007, 10:04 AM
all i got was its against the rules to display bcc.

Theres your answer right there.
Well then if BCC sigs are against the rules then so should ISC sigs!!

What kind of a fuckin asshole owns a Mcdonalds or KFC shirt anyway LMBO!!! Dude I can't believe that comment I really am laughing my balls off LOL KFC shirt at Mcdonalds LOL LOL LOL That made my day LOLLOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'll tell you what you go find me that KFC shirt and I will go wear it to Mcdonalds and I guarantee they still serve me the same shitty food as every one else with a smile LOL

znik
08-02-2007, 10:17 AM
I didn't know either it was against the rules to have a BCC sig. I'll have to remove it too if someone could confirm that.

But then again, what's wrong if I never have (and never will) recruit anyone here? :ermm:

I guess that is due to the previous tension between BCC-FST, but I am proud of every community I belong.

I show my FST userbar on many other forums as well. :cool:

Is it also against the rules to have a "Bit Elite Sharing Crew" userbar? :unsure:

(*) This thread has nothing to do with invites. Wrong section.

JA
08-02-2007, 10:26 AM
What kind of a fuckin asshole owns a Mcdonalds or KFC shirt anyway LMBO!!! Dude I can't believe that comment I really am laughing my balls off LOL KFC shirt at Mcdonalds LOL LOL LOL That made my day LOLLOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'll tell you what you go find me that KFC shirt and I will go wear it to Mcdonalds and I guarantee they still serve me the same shitty food as every one else with a smile LOL
Easy buddy...just trying to make a reference but nevermind..:frusty::frusty:

fstrulz
08-02-2007, 04:16 PM

I think you just answered your own question. :)

metal maniac
08-02-2007, 06:07 PM
Fine then like I said ISC shouldn't have banners either then. That's the whole point. Why allow white castle shirts but no KFC. LOL

Artemis
08-02-2007, 06:08 PM
LOL i like this thread :)

phrenzy
08-02-2007, 06:10 PM
Well.....An fst "admin" wanted BCC to be a subforum here.. We declined, and see what happened.....Now I guess I will be banned or DP'ed like many of our members have been because of all this....Wonder why some regular posters are gone now........

rotem1984
08-02-2007, 06:22 PM
im not suprised

thelevy23
08-02-2007, 06:23 PM
isc rulez
and almost all of the good giveaways are given by isc

Artemis
08-02-2007, 06:27 PM
im not suprised

stop quoting everything i say, i told u, im not gay... Anywho, Site Staff do the best giveaways :)

optimistik
08-02-2007, 06:31 PM
isc rulez
and almost all of the good giveaways are given by isc

:mellow: When did we start competing?

SpiderPig
08-02-2007, 06:42 PM
Yeah, we're not here for "competition."
BCC has no affiliation with FST, ISC, Bit-ESC, w/e other sites. All have their pros and cons, and some people (both the FST admin and some arrogant ISC members) are stirring up the fire.

Btw, metal, they banned BCC because:

Dear FalconsSB,

You have received a warning at FileSharing Talk.

Reason:
-------
Sig Violation

Weve chose that the repeated promotion of the BCC here is enough. This includes sigs and titles as well as threads and posts. Your sig and title has been chaged regarding that issue. We ask that you dont put back these items. The constant trolling of some BCC members and the repeated promotion is enough now. We also think they should be able to do fine on their own now. Youve always been a good member on the site though and hope you understand...
-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
FileSharing Talk

I really don't care that they've banned our sigs and titles. I choose to still be on this site to help out its MEMBERS, and I choose to have no affiliation with the staff or other opposing parties. If you don't like FST, then don't use it

To ISC dudes:
Stop including us in your posts, conversations, etc. That picture of the chick holding up a sign was just immature... We don't talk about you guys AT ALL, and I don't feel like there is need to be any competition or tension between us.

rocknrule
08-02-2007, 06:45 PM
noob's question. what's isc and bcc?

SpiderPig
08-02-2007, 06:49 PM
ISC - Israeli Sharing Crew (group of Israelis who share invites among eachother, as well as forums like FST). However, they still trade among eachother and outsiders as well.
BCC - A tight group of people who chillax, in order to escape from the pressure of reality and the "real" world.

Artemis
08-02-2007, 06:51 PM
ISC - Israeli Sharing Crew (group of Israelis who share invites among eachother, as well as forums like FST). However, they still trade among eachother and outsiders as well.
BCC - A tight group of people who chillax, in order to escape from the pressure of reality and the "real" world.

whats their forum url :)

kapowcowpwned
08-02-2007, 07:06 PM
lol welcome back madazu :D

Edit: according to reality, the staff decided that most of the site hates BCC so they should ban everything to do with BCC.

jam0980tr
08-02-2007, 07:18 PM

Edit: according to reality, the staff decided that most of the site hates BCC so they should ban everything to do with BCC.

Why do BCC Think they so special ?

kapowcowpwned
08-02-2007, 07:19 PM
Why do people want to have a userbar saying they are a member at oink? Its the same thing...

Night0wl
08-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Why do BCC Think they so special ?

Are we special?? My mom was right :D

Chewie
08-02-2007, 07:47 PM
Well.....An fst "admin" wanted BCC to be a subforum here.. We declined, and see what happened.....Now I guess I will be banned or DP'ed like many of our members have been because of all this....Wonder why some regular posters are gone now........The problem with staying aloof of rumour mongering and tittle-tattle is that people don't have the full picture and believe all sorts of rubbish. For instance, your inference that FST bans BCC members because they make a quiet little squeak in favour of their site will most likely be believed by those that haven't followed what's happened here in the last few months (which included me until a fortnight ago) when that is not the case.
Oops, that sentence is a little long for those who's first language is not some form of English.

...according to reality, the staff decided that most of the site hates BCC so they should ban everything to do with BCC.Please refer to Spiderpig's quote of RealitY's message.

Why do people want to have a userbar saying they are a member at oink? Its the same thing...I like that analogy. Mainly because it's complete bullshit.

SgtMajor
08-02-2007, 07:50 PM
Ahhh, the wit of sarcasm, it will probably fly right over their tiny heads, in which their tiny brains reside.

You should visit us more often, or should I get out more often, whatever.

kapowcowpwned
08-02-2007, 07:53 PM
...according to reality, the staff decided that most of the site hates BCC so they should ban everything to do with BCC.Please refer to Spiderpig's quote of RealitY's message.

I'm referring to my conversation last night with Reality...

Why do people want to have a userbar saying they are a member at oink? Its the same thing...I like that analogy. Mainly because it's complete bullshit.[/quote]

Please explain to me how that is bullshit? People have OiNK user bars because they want others to see that they are members there. Our members have BCC userbars because we want people to know that we are members of the BCC and are anti trading.

Chewie
08-02-2007, 08:01 PM
I'm referring to my conversation last night with Reality...

Why do people want to have a userbar saying they are a member at oink? Its the same thing...I like that analogy. Mainly because it's complete bullshit.

Please explain to me how that is bullshit? People have OiNK user bars because they want others to see that they are members there. Our members have BCC userbars because we want people to know that we are members of the BCC and are anti trading.What's all this about BCC userbars? You were responding to the question, "Why do BCC Think they so special ?"

Why do BCC Think they so special ?See?

N.B. Quotes fixed.

SpiderPig
08-02-2007, 08:05 PM
I don't think we're "special." On the contrary, I believe the ISC think they are "special" because of the "love" they get from giveaways.

Chewie
08-02-2007, 08:08 PM
/moved out of Invites section.

SgtMajor
08-02-2007, 08:09 PM
Getting a bit serious, is this the right place for it?

I only wanted an invite, and I find I'm ducking the missiles.

cheers.

kapowcowpwned
08-02-2007, 08:29 PM
Chewie you idiot, I was responding to userbar shit.

"I like that analogy. Mainly because it's complete bullshit"
Now enlighten me on how my statement was bullshit...

Melvinmeow
08-02-2007, 09:48 PM
I could really butt into this convo with some nice chat logs to show what exactly was said and done...
But I dont really feel the need to PWN chewie on a board he mods on. ;)

So ill keep my comments to myself.

Theres 2 possibly at least 3 sides to every story. Hearing the story from 1 person doesnt mean its the correct story. However hearing the similiar story from both parties and comparing the fact that 1 of those parties changed their story 6 times in a single convo... kinda makes me beleive the teller who didnt change the story was more accurate in the telling.

_coder_
08-02-2007, 09:56 PM
I could really butt into this convo with some nice chat logs to show what exactly was said and done...
But I dont really feel the need to PWN chewie on a board he mods on. ;)

So ill keep my comments to myself.

:O:O:O:O:O

JA
08-02-2007, 10:08 PM
//Group hugs you all.

fatma
08-02-2007, 10:11 PM
yo, ppl , just turn off the viewing avatars and sigs option like I did, and this board will become readable :D
btw, i really don't understand what's a point in advertising a small , half-secret and hard-to-get-in community like BCC . Vice versa...

Melvinmeow
08-03-2007, 12:29 PM
yo, ppl , just turn off the viewing avatars and sigs option like I did, and this board will become readable :D
btw, i really don't understand what's a point in advertising a small , half-secret and hard-to-get-in community like BCC . Vice versa...

Do you see a point in advertising oink, TPB, or heck even some small sites with 1,000 users. Its not the point about advertising. The point of the matter is more... if your gonna request people from advertising 1 site in their sigs... be fair and ask other similiar style sites to be removed from other sigs as well.
(Least my own opinion.)