PDA

View Full Version : i cant handel it(need real help plz)

kondason
08-02-2007, 12:45 PM
like you probebly know i got banned from bitme yesterday.
i go to the mirc and talk to them here the chat:

<sean1705> i dont mind to keep this all day,i work very hurd to get this acc and to keep good ratio. i wont give it away easy. you can talk to me 5 minute try to undestund me and help me and you can keep ignore me....
<Drisanna> Ahhhhh. . .
<rinsed> sean1705, take a hint
<rinsed> we wont
<rinsed> you can keep up all day
<rinsed> so can my scripts
<sean1705> and what you get from it??<rinsed> nothing same as you
<sean1705> its not easyer to help someone? thats need help? whats you job here if not to help peps?
<rinsed> keep people like you out
<sean1705> i try to get my acc back
<sean1705> like me? <rinsed> you wont be getting it
<sean1705> what you mean by like me?
<rinsed> yes assholes who can't accept they wont be getting their account back
<rinsed> and keep bothering us<rinsed> while we were perfectly clear you wont be getting it back
<sean1705> if you had a good resone i whold say you right wish you good day and say bb
<sean1705> but you dont have
<sean1705> you dont even say to me y
<rinsed> we have a good reason
<rinsed> the reason is we say so
<rinsed> that is good enough<sean1705> and you think its good enough?
<rinsed> yes it is
<rinsed> now be gone since it wont change a thing
<sean1705> well i dont think so. i pay alot of money to pay me seed box and pay money for my internet
<rinsed> we are not your seedbox we are not your internet<rinsed> we owe you nothing
<sean1705> you owe me an explanation
* rinsed sets mode: +b *!*@*,inter.net.nl
* rinsed sets mode: +b *!*@*.inter.net.nl
<rinsed> nope we don't
<sean1705> its your job. try to keep us the poor users of bitme happy and with an explanations. if no then y you here?

and then i got ban again from mirc.....

after that i go to log in my db acc and its disable also and so is my oink.

someone can help me? what do i need to do now?
i afrid to get ban in all my trackers for no resone ?
someone can try get my acc back?

oink and bitme was pu,db was new one...

oilslick
08-02-2007, 12:48 PM
good luck :D

Presto
08-02-2007, 12:51 PM
How can we help you?
You must've done something wrong, that might have given them a reason to be mad at you. Noone else, but you, yourself, can probably help you here buddy.

Fibo
08-02-2007, 12:51 PM
like you probebly know i got banned from bitme yesterday.

Why would we know exactly?

Sorry for your loss man, but truthfully I dont think there is anyone who can help you.

But GL anyways.

Giallorosso
08-02-2007, 12:58 PM
good luck :D

he doesn't need good luck
he needs help
they are stupid foolish pple

i feel like him
and i have been banned b4 and u can ask samoyan he give me a free invite for that tracker and i got banned for nothin .

look i can suggest a solution
we ( all pple who have acc in bitme or they have had acc on bitme) will go to the irc and ask for a reason for all what they done for us
we neeeed pple
we neeeeed somepple share us this problem or they will be banned in the future and no one will ask for them
help him to help u in the future
i'm in

PoOki
08-02-2007, 01:01 PM
I think you know the reason ;) (its not for being Israeli)

kondason
08-02-2007, 01:17 PM
i realy dont know the resone..
i never cheat i was old acc like 30 weeks and pu with 8 invite so i dont think you can think that i was cheat.
if i was cheat and thats was there resone they whold tell me.
but they dont a resone they did it just for fun.
and so is my oink acc and my db gone

nihility
08-02-2007, 01:20 PM
nvm

anonymoose
08-02-2007, 01:52 PM
I feel for you man. But, there is nothing that you can do now...other than trade again for a Bitme invite and work your way up to get it buffered.

Sorry, just noticed that yr oink and db gone too. DAMN!

SiNa
08-02-2007, 01:59 PM
its probably that you have high speed on your seedbox or something, and they thought you were cheating, so you should give them speedtest prrof to show them that. if thats not the case then i dont know what is

PoOki
08-02-2007, 03:02 PM
i realy dont know the resone..
i never cheat i was old acc like 30 weeks and pu with 8 invite so i dont think you can think that i was cheat.
if i was cheat and thats was there resone they whold tell me.
but they dont a resone they did it just for fun.
and so is my oink acc and my db gone

I dont think you cheated, actualy I know you didnt.

I think you'r account was banned because someone traded with you this account ;)

SgtMajor
08-02-2007, 03:03 PM
Did you (or your ISP) use (or try to use) a proxy to hide your Israeli IP?

seppypom
08-02-2007, 03:10 PM
Maybe, just maybe it becuase of this

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-my-acc-been-disable-bitme-can-someone-tell-me-y-post2174355/postcount4

i give the acc at bitmetv to someone in the forum to buffer it up for 3 trackers (RSR,torrent.lt and IT) i didnt enter the acc for like a all week.

sry that you got warned, i hope its not hurt you in anyway.

but steel whats the connction between bitmetv and bitme? i was a good user in bitme..
just in bitmetv i got disable not for cheat or something like,just for not keep a good ratio.

kondason
08-02-2007, 03:12 PM
no, bitme dont block israeli ip , just bitmetv block, and not all the range.
the range of 81.X.X.X not block. so i connect and dissconnect until i am on that range :D

and you know what pooki and seppypom i think you r right.

but what the connection to my oink acc? i never gona trade it....

and i manage to get back my db.

just oink and bitme now.

if someone got invite and want to invite me pm me.

ty for your support

PoOki
08-02-2007, 03:26 PM
Maybe the admins of oink, bitme & db made an alliance :lol:
They report to each other about cheaters & traders

kondason
08-02-2007, 03:44 PM
in db i got the acc back, oink and bitme are close frinds or something.
cause before i entered the irc to talk with the admin of bitme i got in oink and all was good.
after i log out of irc no oink.

FACE_TO_FACE
08-02-2007, 03:50 PM
When they say u are disable (on this trackers) its dificult or impossible to get the account back. U have the reason .... http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-my-...355/postcount4 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../p-my-acc-been-disable-bitme-can-someone-tell-me-y-post2174355/postcount4)

kondason
08-02-2007, 04:01 PM
nvm i will get invite or trade for them i am no oter way...

sense
08-02-2007, 09:15 PM
Why is it so hard for some people to understand? Don't trade your accounts and don't trade for accounts, sooner or later you will get nailed. Also don't give your account to someone else to buffer (really bone headed move). If you have a seedbox, go to your profile and put it in that little message box. Just say you have a Vectoral/Leaseweb/Softlayer... + ip or ip's. Is it so difficult to stay within the rules?

On another note, it is well within their rights to ban anyone they please. They might not like your username, it doesn't matter. Being a part of a private tracker is not a god given right, it's a privilege.