PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to RTS V2???

Fibo
08-02-2007, 04:13 PM
I could have sworn that RTS said they were coming out with a V2 to the site. They even had little samples of what it was goin to look like.

So what happened to it??? :idunno:

Did it just die?

Was it just a race between two trackers and then they lost?:whistling

I for one am pissed off, why would they just abandon the whole thing. Get my Hopes up for nothing.

It wasn't because of how they were placed on the WAIW, was it??? Nobody goes by that anyways.

Well anyone got the inside info???

Patriot foreve
08-02-2007, 04:45 PM
As i hear ,it still being worked one ,Somethings like browse page and forums are almost finished but they are still working on the rest of the pages and some other things ,They say it takes alot of time and work but it's not dead

I don't think it has nothing to do with them ranked at 2 in rarity ,i think they don't care much about that ,RTS is considered one of the best trackers for movie packs recently and even alot of trackers are either stealing RTS packs or Using them under the RTS name

i guess it's summer and vacations that may be delaying it abit ,i hope it will come so as it looked really pretty awesome

Artemis
08-02-2007, 04:55 PM
its cool design

Fibo
08-02-2007, 05:09 PM
I thought it was awesome, I just thought it was too much work. I thought they gave up on the tracker. When it was a ho topic they were talking about as if it was coming out next week. I guess not.

Anyways hope they finish that soon.

RTS is considered one of the best trackers for movie packs recently and even alot of trackers are either stealing RTS packs or Using them under the RTS name

i guess it's summer and vacations that may be delaying it abit ,i hope it will come so as it looked really pretty awesome

Movie Packs are really good, but some are rather slow.

As for the design I think it did look quite good.

ask microships..wait nvr mind
What the hell is that supposed to mean. Unless..

_coder_
08-02-2007, 07:34 PM
I think SCN v2 looks better then RTS v2 even though I just saw the sample of RTS v2

Artemis
08-02-2007, 07:36 PM
scnrtsv2 ftw

pedroclaro
08-02-2007, 07:36 PM
i think scn v2 a little ugly
rts v2 is much better

T3RR0R
08-02-2007, 11:32 PM
Not a member of SCN (what does it stand for) but saw RTS, it looks pretty cool, ajaxified if im correct, but ive seen alot of flaws, in the site, alot of them security.

clos
08-03-2007, 01:38 AM
I think SCN v2 looks better then RTS v2 even though I just saw the sample of RTS v2

....no

if your a member at rts, then go the browse page at take the .php off the end of the url, you'll get the full 2.0 experience, forums and home page look done as well....best looking torrent site ever

Michellin
08-03-2007, 05:42 AM
No the new layout looks outstanding by my standards and thanks clos for telling me about the .php thing

Melvinmeow
08-03-2007, 12:10 PM
As i hear ,it still being worked one ,Somethings like browse page and forums are almost finished but they are still working on the rest of the pages and some other things ,They say it takes alot of time and work but it's not dead

I don't think it has nothing to do with them ranked at 2 in rarity ,i think they don't care much about that ,RTS is considered one of the best trackers for movie packs recently and even alot of trackers are either stealing RTS packs or Using them under the RTS name

As far as packs being stolen from them... where?? All the ones ive seen to date have been posted on any other site ive seen prior. Might be the case with some special packs... but isnt that what filesharing is about? I know ive seen some of my own content posted there... (Which im 100% sure came from my site due to special files we add to our packs.) No offence I could care less where our files end up. Best in packs recently by whom? Ive never really seen this mentioned anywhere... Ive seen alot of sites with more packs and more selection. (Again no offence)

As far as the V2. Yeah it takes long periods of time to integrate new features and even whole new designs onto sites. So I agree there.. They are better off spending an extra month or 2 to get the right look/feel then to just slap the next thing together and send it on its way full of bugs to high heaven. Also some trackers only have 1 coder... (Despite what people think)... staff on sites have lifes as well.

As far as rarity.. I agree with your comment. Who the hell cares about the WAIW thread anyways... Anyone whos been a member of any of the communities knows 3/4 of the stuff mentioned in that thread isnt accurate anyways. For Example U*** is rating 10... How the hell does a site with 0 invites get rated a 10 in a what invites are worth thread. If theres 0 invites... should it even be mentioned in this type of thread? (No offence to anyone, just pointing out facts.)

Hoorah to the summer ;)
Anyone up for going to the beach?

Fibo
08-03-2007, 12:38 PM
One coder huh? Damn thats gotta take a lot of time.

I was trying to make a simple JavaScript table in class today, and it took me almost an hour. One coder for a site, thats gotta take a lot of time.
I know they have templates for tackers, but those V2 trackers, do they code from scratch?

As for your post Melvinmeow, I agree 100%.

Some people get packs faster then others, but when it comes down to it , everything will get to every tracker.
But RTS dose have some good stuff Ive haven't seen anywhere else though. Not that Im a tracker collector, so I didn't check all trackers, but a lot of the big ones anyways. But yea, not a big deal.

As for the beach, wow Im so down. I cant remember the last time I went out, other that to go to school. Just one more test left.

Patriot foreve
08-03-2007, 12:55 PM
@Melvin

RTS have alot of great packs and if RTS don't have good packs then why do u think alot of trackers use RTS packs after downloading tehm from RTS and releasing them elsewhere,here is some examples and there is more but i am kinda tired listing

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1300/00fa0.jpg

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/2915/01fa3.jpg

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2348/02wh4.jpg

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9286/03ww6.jpg

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4363/04sa7.jpg

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9783/05zl6.jpg

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9795/06kw3.jpg

RTS Rocks as always ;)

For the rarity thing it's not really the place to discuss it but UK-T is ranked teh highest beacsue they don't ahve invites so only accs are being traded ,it's just their supply is low so that's why they are high in rarity but they ahven't achieved that rank in the other ranking (content+speed+pre times)

oilslick
08-03-2007, 01:11 PM
Just asking, where can I see the preview of the new layout? Somewhere on the forum of rts?

T3RR0R
08-03-2007, 01:14 PM
http://R**************.org/browse/ should work

Patriot foreve
08-03-2007, 01:15 PM
Just asking, where can I see the preview of the new layout? Somewhere on the forum of rts?

here you go but fill the gabs ;)

http://r**************.org/browse

oilslick
08-03-2007, 01:16 PM
ah thanks, that is V2? I like it :)

Patriot foreve
08-03-2007, 01:18 PM
ah thanks, that is V2? I like it :)

it's not complete yet ,it's more like apreview ,alot more enchancemnets will be done as i know

Fibo
08-03-2007, 01:28 PM
Uma Thurman is hot..

Melvinmeow
08-03-2007, 01:38 PM
@PF... All the packs you showed in snapshots (With actual files listed) I have all if not more than them in my own personal collection.

If you want to post the files in the other packs I can check as well.
I dont even use RTS and I have most of those files... Im guessing alot of those are scene releases correct?

I didnt say other sites werent taking packs from RTS... I said most probably arent. Basically if you guys get those files off the scene.... in 1 way or another... then any other site basically can as well.

My comment about the WAIW thread.... if the site doesnt have invites.... wouldnt it make more sence to make them into 2 differant topics.
WAIW = Exists.
WIAV = What Is Accounts Value (just a thought)

Patriot foreve
08-03-2007, 03:30 PM
@PF... All the packs you showed in snapshots (With actual files listed) I have all if not more than them in my own personal collection.

Exactly in your own personal collection ,i have plenty of those files also in my personal collection by collecting them over the years from various places but does mean that it's not RTS packs ,well ofc not because i believe that these movies were collected and released in apack

If you want to post the files in the other packs I can check as well.
I dont even use RTS and I have most of those files... Im guessing alot of those are scene releases correct?

I didnt say other sites werent taking packs from RTS... I said most probably arent. Basically if you guys get those files off the scene.... in 1 way or another... then any other site basically can as well.

why do u think SCT and FTN bans uploaders who release their packs elsewhere ? because their uploaders worked in preparing these packs and the next thing to see is that the packs are stripped and shown elsewhere without FTN or SCT name on it so if the packs of these trackers aren't scene releases then i am sure RTS packs are the same but RTS don't ban these uploaders because there is apublic announcement about uploading RTS packs elsewhere and how it can be done in their forums

My comment about the WAIW thread.... if the site doesnt have invites.... wouldnt it make more sence to make them into 2 differant topics.
WAIW = Exists.
WIAV = What Is Accounts Value (just a thought)

UK-T isn't a site without invites forever ,they give invites from time to time and soemtimes the staff there creates accs for some members as i hear besides makiing 2 ratings will be meaningless also i thought u don't really care about the ratings ;)

Melvinmeow
08-03-2007, 05:46 PM
Your right I dont care about the ratings. Was just a thought.

NisseArne
08-03-2007, 06:24 PM
v2 actually looks very nice.