PDA

View Full Version : banned

SiNa
08-02-2007, 08:40 PM
on bitspyder! i talked to one of the staff there, i told him the situation, and when i asked him why, he said giving an account away is not allowed. so i told him why is that? he said: (here's the funny part) "if someone needed money, would you give your account back?" hahahaha so funny. thats EXACTLY how he said it. maybe he wanted to say something else, but thats what he said. btw his name was *ash* there.
I then told him, how is giving an invite away allowed but not an account? since he talked about money, i continued: "euros, dollars, pounds, coins, dollars are all the same. they are all money! same as invite and account, both can and will be used, just like money"
and guess what he answered? nothing! except, thats the way it is. and then kicked me out

absolutely no explanation whatsoever, only thats the rules. they cant even explain the goddam rules! you must explain why!!
do you put people in prison without any reason? no you do it so that he will be punished, and so. its funny on the page it says ask the staff to get an explanation. stupid people. damn

hangemhigh
08-02-2007, 08:51 PM
he sounded more reasonable than the staff at oink.

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/7329/bannedvp2.gif (http://imageshack.us)

oilslick
08-02-2007, 08:55 PM
You gave an acount away, and got banned? That's normal.

PoOki
08-02-2007, 08:55 PM
I have nothing to say but LOL :lol:

Peter North
08-02-2007, 08:59 PM
Rong section brother...

redcorvette
08-02-2007, 09:00 PM

QFT!!! you're so right on that one...bitch staff at oink disable your account if you are frustrated at them in IRC.

SiNa
08-02-2007, 09:05 PM
You gave an acount away, and got banned? That's normal.

no i got an account

its the seconds time i posted in bittorrent invites section instead. seems to happen to a lot of people too.

the thing is, he is willing to give an explanation, but as soon as i say something reasonable to him, he has nothing to say back. and then kicks me out of the chat. thats very frustrating, when they dont have anything to answer back.

znik
08-02-2007, 09:59 PM
There is no tracker, as far as I know that allows account trading or giveaway.

When you giveaway or trade your account your send your identity to someone else. If you have done something bad with your account and send it to someone else he will be held responsible for your previous bad actions. (cheats, bad ratio, hit and run etc)

When you giveaway an invite, you give birth to a new virtual identity with clear record. It is something that belongs to you from the very 1st start, even if it is a product of trade.

I lost my invites on bitspyder because someone traded the invite I gave him for free... If he was sincere and had asked me for one more , I would have given it to him to sent it to anyone he wanted...

NEVER accept another's account even if it's for free!!

ghurka
08-03-2007, 07:26 AM
sina1260 - it doesn't matter whether it's a tracker or real life....if you break the rules you must be prepared to take the consequences.

Within the user agreement is a paragraph within which it states that the account is "non-transferable"....think that's self explanatory.

sugam
08-03-2007, 07:29 AM

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/7329/bannedvp2.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Yeah, you are so right :)

fatma
08-03-2007, 07:58 AM
afaik , ash is bitspyder's founder .
and he was right in this case, for a change . trading/givin away accounts is almost always a bad and an unacceptable thing

akkk
08-03-2007, 11:43 AM
Don't worry, bitspyder staff sux, they disabled my account a long time ago for giving away invites...

talkgold
08-03-2007, 04:19 PM
on bitspyder! i talked to one of the staff there, i told him the situation, and when i asked him why, he said giving an account away is not allowed. so i told him why is that? he said: (here's the funny part) "if someone needed money, would you give your account back?" hahahaha so funny. thats EXACTLY how he said it. maybe he wanted to say something else, but thats what he said. btw his name was *ash* there.
I then told him, how is giving an invite away allowed but not an account? since he talked about money, i continued: "euros, dollars, pounds, coins, dollars are all the same. they are all money! same as invite and account, both can and will be used, just like money"
and guess what he answered? nothing! except, thats the way it is. and then kicked me out

absolutely no explanation whatsoever, only thats the rules. they cant even explain the goddam rules! you must explain why!!
do you put people in prison without any reason? no you do it so that he will be punished, and so. its funny on the page it says ask the staff to get an explanation. stupid people. damn

Truth Revealed:D

Behind the Scene:yup:

* Banned_user ([email protected]) has joined #bitspyder
<Banned_user> hey!
<Banned_user> what is this?
<Banned_user> i just received an account from a friend
<Banned_user> and i changed the pass and mail
<Banned_user> and i got banned!
<Banned_user> why?
<cub3> what is the account?
<Banned_user> think it was hpb

<ash> mr. Banned_user
<ash> you still around ?
<Banned_user> yeah
<cub3> •ultm8• at least you konw what todays date is
<cub3> :p
<ash> did ya just say somethin ?
<cub3> •Banned_user• well there you, help arrivied
<Banned_user> ok
<Banned_user> well i got a account from a friend
<Banned_user> and i changed the pass (obviously) and mail
<Banned_user> and then 5 seconds after
<Banned_user> i get banned
<Banned_user> dont know why
<ash> we call it a/c trading
* P33RGuarD gives voice to timemachine
<Banned_user> oh
<Banned_user> no
<ash> ever seen a notice in the login page ?
<ash> oh yeah
<Banned_user> i didnt trade it
<ultm8> lol
<Banned_user> for free!
<ash> you dont really need to trade it.
<Banned_user> i know
<ash> accounts are not to be give to anyone else
<Banned_user> oh
<ash> traded, shared, given for free..
<Banned_user> so what happens now
<ash> if you need to access the site you'll need an invite
<Banned_user> didnt know that
<ash> but since you have already violated our rules, you have lost that chance too
<ash> nothing much to happen now. you are banned
<Banned_user> but how would i know that?
<ultm8> all in the rules
<ash> we have also added all these in the login page itself
<ash> as notice
<Banned_user> i never checked it before getting the acc
<ash> not our problem
<Banned_user> why is this? if someone dont need the acc. shouldnt he give it to some one who need its like me? i am an IBO student and i really need stuff to study for, especialyy biology and chemistry stuff.
<Banned_user> and the guy doesnt need it so he better give it to me
<Banned_user> because i will use it
<ultm8> well Banned_user why didnt u just come here instead and ask
<ash> if some one need some money, will you give your back a/c to him ?
<ash> if you need to gain access here, you need an invite
<Banned_user> thats different man
<ash> it may not be important to you , but it IS for us.
<Banned_user> how is money related to accs?
<Banned_user> ok i respect that. but please tell me why though so that i will get convinced too!
<ultm8> banned user.. think of it like this
<Banned_user> acc trading - not allowed. i agree. but not giving it away
<Banned_user> like someone really need money, some rich guy has it. he gives it!!!! to the poor people!!!
<Banned_user> thats called caring
<cub3> no need to shout buddy
<Banned_user> trading accs is not caring
<ultm8> accounts here are like precious i wouldnt want you getting me banned by using my account
<johngalt42> Banned_user: giving accounts away is considered to be equivlant to trading here, it's just a rule. you may not like it, but that's the way it is
<Banned_user> i didt trade it
<Banned_user> i got it for free
<ash> thats what the invite is for, if you know a guy with lots of invites, you could have got it from him for free.
<Banned_user> does a guy give away coins or dollars? is dollars considered agains the rules?
<Banned_user> same thing
<Banned_user> acc or invite
<ash> and just for your record, the guy who gave you the a/c was a previous cheater
<Banned_user> oh
<Banned_user> didnt know that
<Banned_user> wo why wasnt he banned
<Banned_user> did he change ip?
<ash> he was, this was his dupe a/c , we keep monitoring such a/c which we are suspecious of
<Banned_user> oh
<Banned_user> but it has nothing to do with me, that he cheated
<ash> we dont have anything with you , it was his a/c which we banned !
<ash> you dont have the ownership
<Banned_user> how is giving acc no allowed. but invite is? dollars or coins, euros, pounds, dollars, dont matter
<Banned_user> all money
<Banned_user> same here
<johngalt42> lol
<ash> duh !!
<Banned_user> account or invite. the same
<Banned_user> both can and will be used
<ultm8> getting bored now Banned_user
<Banned_user> just like money
<ash> not the same.
<ash> end of discussion , you are banned
<ultm8> ur hijacking this place with irrelevants
<ash> so as the a/c
<ultm8> ur banned
<ultm8> and u wont get an account here being like that
<ash> and your views itself makes it clear you are not welcome in this community
<Banned_user> i'm a nice guy. you dont know
<ash> we dont wanna know
<Banned_user> just dont agree with one simple rule. thats all
<ash> and thats why you are banned
<Banned_user> if you meet me in real. you will amazed how nice i am
<ash> we only let people stay who follow the rules
<ash> so .. have a nice day.
* ash has kicked Banned_user from #bitspyder (ash)