PDA

View Full Version : the Peergroup talks S*#t about FST

Gish
08-03-2007, 03:41 AM
http://thepeergroup.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7440

it is a little upsetting and I just want others to read this filth before I say something I don't mean..or do mean.
In my opinion the peergroup can't touch FST when it comes to community but I just want others to read it and give their two cents.

T3RR0R
08-03-2007, 03:45 AM
They are tracker owners, they have their own rules, we at fst, dont obey their rules unless they have an agreement with FST like RTS. They can spam and yell, and we can spam and yell, nothing will change in the end.

Gish
08-03-2007, 03:52 AM
I get what your saying but it still is pisses me off and I have to say something.

T3RR0R
08-03-2007, 03:56 AM
Well we can all pitch in some money and get a few botnets to ddos them?

G-Force
08-03-2007, 05:15 AM
[You are not allowed to enter this page. You do not have the required access rights to enter this page.]

sear
08-03-2007, 05:31 AM
[You are not allowed to enter this page. You do not have the required access rights to enter this page.]

you have to be a member and logged on. yes they were talking shit but what r you going to do....hmm maybe stop trading :angry:

top25
08-03-2007, 05:44 AM
First 18 post

http://fileserver2.jpghosting.com/images/tn_e_b555cd5e63eafd5cc6660ce358346761.jpg (http://fileserver2.jpghosting.com/images/e_b555cd5e63eafd5cc6660ce358346761.jpg)

KevinGarnet
08-03-2007, 05:50 AM
mhm.. their talks are really aggressive..

FST is the Black market of the BT community.

these words are really sad for FST..

fstrulz
08-03-2007, 06:15 AM
Get used to it... That's what happens when you're famous, like FST...

Other people will ignore your good side and they will focus on the negative things you have and b*tch and moan about it.

Skiz
08-03-2007, 06:34 AM
"honestly how is this forum allowed to be online"?

wtf does that mean? Is trading invites illegal? :fear:

KevinGarnet
08-03-2007, 06:37 AM
i think about this too.. i don't understand what they have in mind.. trading invites is legal so i think they can't speak like that...

sear
08-03-2007, 06:38 AM
"honestly how is this forum allowed to be online"?

wtf does that mean? Is trading invites illegal? :fear:

:lol: I was wondering about that when I read it a few days ago it's the internet ffs people can pretty much do what they want. I also thought the line about FST going down was pretty funny considering tpg's recent history.

Skiz
08-03-2007, 06:47 AM
I've also always been amazed at how quickly they are to note how the traders here at FST are breaking their rules. They act completely aghast that another group or organization or individual would have different opinions about how invites can/should be handled.

Sounds quite similar to two organizations that are quite angry and serious about what these trackers are doing. I remember something about them being upset that they weren't following their wishes either. I can't quite recall the names at the moment though.

Could it be...

the RIAA and MPAA? :O

Face it, not everyone has the same opinions and when it's about something you have no control over, you might as well find some common ground. That's exactly what we're trying to do with many of these trackers.

sababot
08-03-2007, 07:20 AM
TPG suck!!

bblogs
08-03-2007, 07:23 AM
That thread is the biggest load of crap I've ever seen :lol:

Despite the fact that most sites forbid their invites and accounts from being traded the staff at FST have done nothing to stop this from happening

Since when did the FST staff ever owe private trackers anything???

kingrob
08-03-2007, 07:26 AM
http://thepeergroup.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7440

it is a little upsetting and I just want others to read this filth before I say something I don't mean..or do mean.
In my opinion the peergroup can't touch FST when it comes to community but I just want others to read it and give their two cents.

sorry am i missing something here ?

Tpg is not talking S*$t about fst it is 1 user who made a thread not the staff.
and what replys do we see here doss them well thats grown up of you you blame a site for 1 users act

most of you know i am tl's admin and i hate seeing invites and accounts traded here and i would ban anyone doing it fst do not care if my site rules are broken that has been made very clear over time

but still fst is not a bad forum there is more here then just the invite/trade section

so please step back and don't blame sites over 1 users act

Despite the fact that most sites forbid their invites and accounts from being traded the staff at FST have done nothing to stop this from happeningSince when did the FST staff ever owe private trackers anything???

as to your post FST owes nothing to sites :)

are users do when they agree to our site rules fst just helps make it easy for them :)

Melvinmeow
08-03-2007, 11:57 AM
sorry am i missing something here ?

Tpg is not talking S*$t about fst it is 1 user who made a thread not the staff.
and what replys do we see here doss them well thats grown up of you you blame a site for 1 users act

most of you know i am tl's admin and i hate seeing invites and accounts traded here and i would ban anyone doing it fst do not care if my site rules are broken that has been made very clear over time

but still fst is not a bad forum there is more here then just the invite/trade section

so please step back and don't blame sites over 1 users act

Despite the fact that most sites forbid their invites and accounts from being traded the staff at FST have done nothing to stop this from happeningSince when did the FST staff ever owe private trackers anything???

as to your post FST owes nothing to sites :)

are users do when they agree to our site rules fst just helps make it easy for them :)

I was going to post something similiar to your post. You seem to have covered most of what I said.

You as users on "OUR" sites have agreed to abide by our rules.
We never agreed to any rules with the companies mentioned above.

Also as previously mentioned... A few people commented. That doesnt mean everyone agrees with the topics mentioned. Some people feel FST users are the scum of the earth in the BT communities. However I have seen otherwise. While alot of you here come here merely for trading (Probably about 75% of the people that use the BT forum sections) There are also alot of users here who do not use the section for trading. Just because you trade doesnt make you scum.

In reguards to asking for our sites/invites to not be traded here... Ussually if asked... you have to come to some sort of brown nosed agreement with the staff here to get them to remove offending posts ect... Staff from some sites "dont want to bargain with the devil" so to speak... to get links to their sites removed ect.. (no offence it was a direct quote) I however, have never had any issues with my site being mentioned here and have never really had to ask for any topics to be deleted... So my comments about this are from other communities/staff I know who have tried to make deals with the staff here.

Patriot foreve
08-03-2007, 12:07 PM
i honestly can say now that it seems that TPG is run by bunch of immature persons ,They have decided to ban me after posting my reply at their topic there ,seems like kids to me trying to show some power

Whether they liked or not FST will always be one of the the biggest bittorrent communities on the web but unfortunately they seem that you aren't allowed to talk there even the thread was locked after my reply :lol:

AugustoP
08-03-2007, 12:10 PM
I hope guys at TPG won't get a heart attack when they discover the Oxxx.de forum.

Melvinmeow
08-03-2007, 12:13 PM
I hope guys at TPG won't get a heart attack when they discover the Oxxx.de forum.

What makes you think people havent heard of any forums you guys trade/ect... on already?
(Basically if youve heard of other sites what makes you think we havent? TBH I have a whole list of over 30 sites where accounts are traded.)

@PF.... just like you guys here re-ban people who come back to the site after previously being banned... they may have just re-banned you due to the fact you were already banned there for a reason. I wouldnt know the exact reason you were originally banned. But might have something to do with that as well... and not just your comment.

AugustoP
08-03-2007, 12:21 PM

What makes you think people havent heard of any forums you guys trade/ect... on already?
(Basically if youve heard of other sites what makes you think we havent? TBH I have a whole list of over 30 sites where accounts are traded.)

@PF.... just like you guys here re-ban people who come back to the site after previously being banned... they may have just re-banned you due to the fact you were already banned there for a reason. I wouldnt know the exact reason you were originally banned. But might have something to do with that as well... and not just your comment.

It was a joke, Melvin. And O***.de i mentioned is not about trading between good sharers, it's about an activity far more disruptive for the p2p community. If you know the site you know what I'm talking about.

Melvinmeow
08-03-2007, 12:24 PM

It was a joke, Melvin. And O***.de i mentioned is not about trading between good sharers, it's about an activity far more disruptive for the p2p community. If you know the site you know what I'm talking about.

Acctually I know what the site is and what it stands for ;)
Thanks for not mentioning the proper url lol and what it is for the other noobs to figure it out.

Patriot foreve
08-03-2007, 12:27 PM

I don't think we banned anyone here without areason ,i am sure that TPG just followed some trackers staff of banning for the lamest reason ever (you are patriot foreve)

P.S:i don't recommend members using patriotic names as nicknames ,they are taboo at alot of places :lol:

Melvinmeow
08-03-2007, 12:31 PM

I don't think we banned anyone here without areason ,i am sure that TPG just followed some trackers staff of banning for the lamest reason ever (you are patriot foreve)

P.S:i don't recommend members using patriotic names as nicknames ,they are taboo at alot of places :lol:

I dont think they would really ban a person on any site for the user being LAME. I think if they banned you it was for a reason. Again I dont know the exact reason so cant comment about that.

I would also not recommend using PF as your nic on any sites ;)

Patriot foreve
08-03-2007, 12:42 PM

I dont think they would really ban a person on any site for the user being LAME. I think if they banned you it was for a reason. Again I dont know the exact reason so cant comment about that.

I would also not recommend using PF as your nic on any sites ;)

i am not a terrorist to hide my id ,besides i am sure you can ask your friends at TPG and get the answer ;)

Fibo
08-03-2007, 12:43 PM
I couldnt agree more with post number 4...

Got tired and stopped reading after that

SpiderPig
08-03-2007, 01:41 PM
Look at the "remove the invites section" thread in the Lounge.
It's funnier ;)

I agree with most of the folks over in that thread (read the 1st 10 posts), but I do choose to stay here to help those who truly need it

kapowcowpwned
08-03-2007, 05:15 PM
i honestly can say now that it seems that TPG is run by bunch of immature persons ,They have decided to ban me after posting my reply at their topic there ,seems like kids to me trying to show some power

I seem to remember those threads where you bitched about being banned from FTN and you were on the search for 50 accounts, or when you leaked some private site info after getting banned. Don't be calling the kettle black now...

TheFoX
08-03-2007, 07:17 PM
TPG is TPG, and FST is FST. The good people of TPG are entitled to flame FST, as it is also the right of the people of FST to flame TPG.

This is called The Freedom of Speech...

What is not acceptable is when members start inciting actions like DDOSing etc. Even said as a joke, it is not funny.

cerote
08-03-2007, 07:49 PM
I don't use FST for invite trades. I mainly use this site for knowledge and to see what is happeneing in the world of filesharing. At first I joined to check out the invites but instead I just tried to get into the sites during pruning. I have a few sites already that I am happy with and they are good enough for me, I also use newsgroups and this site has lead me to the good servers.

phrenzy
08-03-2007, 08:07 PM
TPG is TPG, and FST is FST. The good people of TPG are entitled to flame FST, as it is also the right of the people of FST to flame TPG.

This is called The Freedom of Speech...

What is not acceptable is when members start inciting actions like DDOSing etc. Even said as a joke, it is not funny.

Don't get me started on Freedom of speach...

meo
08-03-2007, 08:22 PM
We shud first get ride of ppl talking shit inside FST, they're just here to moan and complain all day long. If you don't like this place then leave otherwise please enjoy

Gish
08-03-2007, 09:21 PM
It is not just one person.. I also see some mods posting in that thread talking trash.
oh well I guess there just Jealous;)

Skiz
08-03-2007, 09:22 PM
We shud first get ride of ppl talking shit inside FST, they're just here to moan and complain all day long. If you don't like this place then leave otherwise please enjoy

Great sig!

:glag:

Patriot foreve
08-03-2007, 09:27 PM

I seem to remember those threads where you bitched about being banned from FTN and you were on the search for 50 accounts, or when you leaked some private site info after getting banned. Don't be calling the kettle black now...

FTN shit is kinda of history now besides it had its circumstances which included their disrespect and the global ban and anyway it's over and we aren't talking about it again

TPG banned FST mod who was trying to reply to atopic there regading FST issue so since this is their way of dealing with issues so i think it's just better to ignore them

Skiz
08-03-2007, 09:31 PM
Good, then lets close this.