PDA

View Full Version : do NOT deal with these people

torrents4life
08-03-2007, 04:10 PM
I invited Emad1129 to Oink, and he was disabled because he had a previous account there and had been banned. Thanks a lot, Emad. You just about got MY account banned. How stupid are you?

I invited seanearley1705 to Bitmetv, turns out he got banned for multiple accounts and my invites were stripped as a result. Oh, did I mention I also got a 7-day warning and my account almost got banned there too? Thanks a lot, sean. Moron.

I love how some members of this community can be so selfish, I have never screwed anybody over here but it seems like every time I deal with someone, I get screwed. Be careful who you deal with, I guess that's all I have to say.

znik
08-03-2007, 04:48 PM
They are not only selfish... They are also naive!... :wank:
They believe that they won't be banned again if they use the same IP...
Some of them don't know even what IP is... :idunno:

Others register with the same email again and others use a proxy when it is strictly prohibited on every tracker!

I invited someone recently and when I asked him why he used a proxy and banned himself he told me "What should I have done? My country was banned!" :stars:
Someone else forwarded my free invite to trade it believing he wouldn't be catched...

Anyway, had you traded that invited or had you given it for free trying to help someone?
It hurts you even more when you try to help someone out and he screws you up and thats why most people here are reluctant to help even though they can... :badrod:

01ramos
08-03-2007, 04:50 PM
its mor annyoing when they dont use their accounts... ive given out 3 oink invites and all have been deleted for inativity. ...well not as annoying actually beacsue i dont lose my invite privilages.

titofat
08-03-2007, 04:52 PM
i am sorry for you man

fatma
08-03-2007, 04:58 PM
Someone else forwarded my free invite to trade it believing he wouldn't be catched...

You were lucky . There are users that forward free/traded invites to ebay .

SgtMajor
08-03-2007, 05:05 PM

You were lucky . There are users that forward free/traded invites to ebay .

Or just blatantly sell them on other forums.

Presto
08-03-2007, 05:05 PM
Emad.il?

Sorry to hear mate. That proves yet again, that you can't trust nearly noone.

DV8type
08-03-2007, 05:09 PM
STOP Trading!!!
And your problems are solved. Simple.

Beenieman
08-03-2007, 05:10 PM
I recently tried giving 2 invites away.. one was a success and the other nearlly got me banned because he was a disabled user and he tried using same email again even after telling me that he hadnt used it before. I wont do it again for a long time now until I can really trust the person who needs the invite.

Presto
08-03-2007, 05:14 PM
I agree with you DV8type, but then again, how would one ever get to let's say FB or Iplay (or FSC:) if he desperately wants to?

thebazzla
08-03-2007, 05:15 PM
i to am sorry for you loss thats why i will never give invites to the best trackers that i love unless i read their posts or are rated highly

fatma
08-03-2007, 05:17 PM
I recently tried giving 2 invites away.. one was a success and the other nearlly got me banned because he was a disabled user and he tried using same email again even after telling me that he hadnt used it before. I wont do it again for a long time now until I can really trust the person who needs the invite.

believe me, nowdays it is better to give away invites to ppl who have no idea about torrents . for example oink invites .
the chances that the first thing they'll do is start looking for cheating tools are ~0 . But the chances that they'll start ripping and uploading their unique cd collection are good . in the worst case they'll be banned for inactivity or for low ratio, and this has no effect on the inviter (unlike on bitmetv)

Sawyer2020
08-03-2007, 05:17 PM
STOP Trading!!!
what about giveaways m8
znik not trading at all he just do giveaways

znik
08-03-2007, 05:19 PM
Trading is not the only path Presto...
Make some friends who can trust you and be invited by them because you deserve it and not because you have something to offer in return.

If none of your friends can offer you what you desire, be content with whatever you already have and NOT start trading...

thelevy23
08-03-2007, 05:20 PM
STOP Trading!!!
if i will get fsc i will stop :)
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

thebazzla
08-03-2007, 05:24 PM
[quote=znik;2177740]Trading is not the only path Presto...
Make some friends who can trust you and be invited by them because you deserve it and not because you have something to offer in return. very true :)

Emad1129
08-03-2007, 05:30 PM
Sorry man OINK disable every one wants to trade and also there are spies here from OINK staff. I am not selfish. I have talked to the OINK staff but they wouldn't listen to any one. They banned even flies on the wall. I didn' mean to hurt u but the most people here come for trading the invites/accounts which are not allowed by the private trackers sorry again and I will give u invite or account as a compensation of My own trackers. pm me what u need instead.

fatma
08-03-2007, 05:33 PM
Sorry man OINK disable every one wants to trade

That's true about accounts trading and trading invites from hijacked accounts.
Invite trading of oink established users is allowed , though is not encouraged .

Enlightened
08-03-2007, 05:40 PM
STOP Trading!!!

That would be kind of "Naive" to think and wait for "eternity", for someone to just come along and hand U a FSC, TT, Exigo.without putting any "effort" out to acquire them. LNAO

I guess One can join the BCC........and then, who wants to do that.