PDA

View Full Version : Trackers's levels

joaogoncalo
08-03-2007, 05:47 PM
I'm portuguese so I can't write english very well!

I want to know where I can know the levels of the trackers, I mean.. what trackers are better than others!

Waiting for some answers...!

beat
08-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Wait for a month so you can join the Bittorrent Invites Section and there is a thread which has the trackers organized by rarity. Anyway don't waste your time caring about levels. Level them yourself. :happy:

PS: I'm also Portuguese :)

joaogoncalo
08-03-2007, 06:03 PM
Wait for a month so you can join the Bittorrent Invites Section and there is a thread which has the trackers organized by rarity. Anyway don't waste your time caring about levels. Level them yourself. :happy:

PS: I'm also Portuguese :)

Humm....can you post the list here so I can see it?
thanks!

MaaxHimself
08-03-2007, 06:09 PM
He can't see it either.

But I can tell you what the best trackers are:

1.Torrentleech- For everything (very good speeds, and lots of torrents) Registrations are closed right now though
2.Oink- Best tracker for music
3.SceneTorrents-Movies
4.S********** (SCC) Good for movies and high download speeds.
5.TorrentBytes
6.Swedbits- This tracker is open on and off during the day. Lots of Torrents

joaogoncalo
08-03-2007, 06:11 PM
He can't see it either.

then somenone who can, post here please!

Thanks!

kaffeine
08-03-2007, 06:13 PM
He can't see it either.

neither can you... oh wait... neither can I!!
lol

MaaxHimself
08-03-2007, 06:14 PM
Yeah but at least i posted some... lol

beat
08-03-2007, 06:34 PM
I mean.. what trackers are better than others!

It depends on what you expect from a tracker: speed, pretimes, community, content. There's a wide range of options. Anyway on that list these aspects are ignored and the trackers are rated only according to rarity, so that list is in my opinion useless.

game1283
08-03-2007, 10:26 PM
I'm portuguese so I can't write english very well!

I want to know where I can know the levels of the trackers, I mean.. what trackers are better than others!

Waiting for some answers...!

Rare trackers are not better then others.. they are just rare.. in the end after you have all rare you want, you will be asking for the BEst (not the rare) tracker, because you will know the contents is what matters... But sometimes or many times rare are also best.. but look at demonoid - not so rare - but it's the best ever tracker for me although I have the trackers at my signature :)

optimus_prime
08-03-2007, 10:36 PM
there's a reason why tracker level thread is in invite section and there's reason why you have to wait a month to see it. don't try to circumvent the rules :)

Nightmeare
08-03-2007, 10:38 PM
He can't see it either.

1.Torrentleech- For everything (very good speeds, and lots of torrents) Registrations are closed right now though
3.SceneTorrents-Movies
5.TorrentBytes

LOL TL is far from the best its not even on my top 1000.

abcdefgh100
08-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Portuguese:

Os níveis não indicam isso. Indicam raridade. Qualidade está à frente dos trackers entre []

English: If it's forbidden write in other language sorry, but he would understand better in portuguese. i only explain what mean tracker levels.

joaogoncalo
08-04-2007, 01:58 PM
hum ok, thank you for the answers, so I will wait a month to see the list and take my conclusion!
Thank you all!

import_fighter
08-04-2007, 02:03 PM
ive seen it posted on other file sharing sites. People copy and paste it from here. So if you search i bet you can find it somewhere.

masterfile78
08-04-2007, 02:09 PM
He can't see it either.

3.SceneTorrents-Movies
5.TorrentBytes

LOL TL is far from the best its not even on my top 1000.

ok TL,SCT.... is not even on your top 1000!
good one:lol:

S.L.B
08-04-2007, 02:16 PM
welcome to all the new tuga members :D

As other user said level it yourself.

torrentleech is rated level 2 out of 10 in rarity, but is by far one of the best general trackers.

If your'e looking for games you might aswell check blackcats.

and for HD content hdbits.org is excellent and is freeleech weekend this week :D

If what you're looking for is rarity, wait and see...

You'll have many surprises...... I did!

BTW if you have sct or ftn accounts you're the luckyiest guy on the planet.

joaogoncalo
08-04-2007, 02:33 PM
(...)

lol the luckyiest guy? why? because they are very rare or because they are very good?

Patriot foreve
08-04-2007, 02:41 PM
Wait one month and you will be able to see the Rankings ,The thread has reviews to almost all trackers listed so that you can makeup your own choice

The Thread has two rankings (1 for rarity and the other for (content+speed+pre times) ) also to makesure you pick what u need

you can check the rankings at alot of various places but it's not like the original ;)

necromantic
08-04-2007, 02:45 PM
Here's the shortlist: Oink, TL, HDBits

beat
08-04-2007, 03:29 PM
(...)

lol the luckyiest guy? why? because they are very rare or because they are very good?

Those two are the best general trackers and they are also rare. I have them both although I prefer FTN over SCT. :happy:

joaogoncalo
08-04-2007, 03:42 PM
I have found a table of trackers, can I post here or give the link? I just wanna know if I'm breaking the rules or not.

kaffeine
08-04-2007, 05:03 PM
I have found a table of trackers, can I post here or give the link? I just wanna know if I'm breaking the rules or not.

I don't think thats a good idea.