PDA

View Full Version : Ftn given for...

Aliy
08-03-2007, 07:07 PM
I have ftn with 130Gb up-30Gb download .What could u give such as .....?

fstrulz
08-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Ask Brandon (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/brandon-135568)...

He's been looking for it in a long time.

Tokeman
nothing, it will be disabled soon with all the details you gave here.

priyaiyer
well thts a temptimg offer but wat exactly do u want in return ??

jeter
08-03-2007, 07:10 PM
pm brandon!

ohmboys
08-03-2007, 07:16 PM
Brandon can give you disabled acc in ftn for your acc in ftn

fridash
08-03-2007, 07:19 PM
how come that a man that uped so much
dosent know his own site rules ..

Enlightened
08-03-2007, 07:19 PM
I think Mr. B... wil give him a "Deal" which he cannot Refuse....LOL

Presto
08-03-2007, 07:21 PM
Geezī...

jeter
08-03-2007, 07:22 PM
demonoid?!

ttetile
08-03-2007, 07:22 PM
aliy , change the stats .. your account will be disabled soon

weenden
08-03-2007, 07:25 PM
what i would have would not be worth it to you but thx for letting me dream 300 gig cred tvtorrent invite ...see i told you

fridash
08-03-2007, 07:40 PM
demonoid?!

lol lol jeter good one

rivaldo
08-03-2007, 07:45 PM
demonoid?!

lol lol jeter good one
'
haha jeter nice ;d

yoyogi4
08-03-2007, 07:49 PM
I give big virtual bear hug and uh....a slap in the head!!!

SgtMajor
08-03-2007, 08:01 PM
A slap around the head, maybe you were sleeping when you offered this, not once but twice, if so, you need waking up, quickly.

scofield
08-03-2007, 08:03 PM
i have mininova with 600gb buffer.

xbawksz
08-03-2007, 08:26 PM
i have mininova with 600gb buffer.

Pay attention to your own sig bro.

Do not spam. Stop trying to be funny and saying you have mininova with whatever buffer. It's not funny, stop trying.

Anyways, you shouldnt have given out that much info dude. Coulda just said FTN 100 Gig Buffer. Now your account shall be banneddddd :)

Yesum
08-03-2007, 09:32 PM
Have I missed something? What's going on with Brandon? Everyone treats him like the king.

Is he admin at FTN or what?

Patriot foreve
08-03-2007, 09:40 PM
Never Post your account details in public in here for your accs safety

SgtMajor
08-03-2007, 09:41 PM
Have I missed something? What's going on with Brandon? Everyone treats him like the king.

Is he admin at FTN or what?

No, he's not admin.

Now if you had said sysop, we would have said yes.

Yesum
08-03-2007, 09:44 PM
Never Post your account details in public in here for your accs safety

What can happen? We use different names here and on trackers. They dont know our IP....how could they?

Alot of accounts could have *** GB Up, ** GB Down. How exactly are they gonna find your account if they have 5000 members?

No, he's not admin.

Now if you had said sysop, we would have said yes.

That's impressive...Not.

What's a tracker sysop doing here at FST? All we do is trade invites, and staff on trackers dont like that.

SgtMajor
08-03-2007, 09:48 PM
They won't find it, not without looking anyway, but there are scripts in place that highlight certain changes to the account to members of staff, if any of those triggers points are pulled, and it happens to be an account that matches the above details, gone, disabled.

Yesum
08-03-2007, 09:53 PM
They won't find it, not without looking anyway, but there are scripts in place that highlight certain changes to the account to members of staff, if any of those triggers points are pulled, and it happens to be an account that matches the above details, gone, disabled.

So there are scripts on trackers. They highlight certain changes...what changes exactly?

How could they trigger? I dont understand.

yoyogi4
08-03-2007, 09:58 PM

So there are scripts on trackers. They highlight certain changes...what changes exactly?

TOO Many questions!!! We tell anymore and we'd have to kill you.:shutup::D This is secret stuff. Not meant to be understood, like area 51:ph34r: J/K

SgtMajor
08-03-2007, 10:05 PM

Some quick ones:

Change of Browser is a killer hidden trigger
Password & email changes
Obviously if the IP/ISP changes, especially country IP changes, and quite a few trade with people from the top banned countries without understanding why they are banned, even if the recipient tries to go through proxy, they do anything to get round the country IP ban, and lose you the account if invite traded, or the original account is just disabled anyway.
Increased browsing habits, as you try to figure out what is where, the original account holder already knows what is where.

etc, etc.

Yesum
08-03-2007, 10:06 PM
If it's so secret, then pm me. I lost an account at Bitmetv a long time ago and I had no connections whatsoever to it. Not the name, IP adress. All I said was the buffer, and not even that was accurate.

SgtMajor (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../member.php?u=79679): Shit, that's alot. I can't believe they got scripts for this. Fucking geeks. ;)

AugustoP
08-03-2007, 10:08 PM

ip address & email change = account trade.

Increased browsing habits, as you try to figure out what is where, the original account holder already knows what is where.
etc, etc.

I don't think they use that much datamining. Analyzing user browsing patterns is a tough job, even Netflix and Amazon have troubles with that.
User agent and http env variables could mean that computer geek (nearly all p2p user are geeks) just bought a new rig.
Region + password changed screams "trade" but what can they do when account just moved from one Leaseweb box to another?

You can ban *all* the traders but you'll get a lot of false positives and purge legit users with them.

PS. Just came up with another criteria - all user torrents stopped. But I don't know how many torrents average FTN user seed simultaneously and for how long. Maybe seed for hours not weeks like 1 at the time.

SpiderPig
08-03-2007, 10:32 PM
All we do is trade invites

OH RLY?

:dry:

:lol:

I hope ur ass gets banned on all ur trackers

jeter
08-03-2007, 10:37 PM
follow the rules....ftn NO TRADING!

pro267
08-03-2007, 11:18 PM

Some quick ones:

Are you sure about this one? I sometimes change browsers from Firefox to IE, since I'm using sites which are not coded according to the standards. I believe a lot of people are doing this. I doubt they're getting banned for this.

SgtMajor
08-03-2007, 11:22 PM
You don't get banned for 1 minor thing, but it is a trigger, and many triggers, or 1 major trigger, will get your account further highlighted to the staff for investigation.

Obviously if you don't change your IP but change your browser on the same spec machine, you have nothing to worry about have you?

Brandon
08-04-2007, 01:33 AM
Well, the trade went through b4 I was able to warn both retards.. Seriously, I disable at least 10 of you guys a day. Give it up, it's not worth it :| I'm trying to be nice, I've given so many obvious hints on here.. Reminds me of criminals. So many get caught, they're on the news every day, yet people still think they can get away with stealing and murder.

Anyways, this thread can be closed.

I'll say it one last time, don't waste your acct's trying to get into ftn by gaining a full acct b/c I will catch u.

edit: Out of kindness, i'll be as blunt as I can.

Trade an acct = disable (and i get 99% of these)
Trade an invite = I'll slap you on the wrist and tell you to stop

GINZY
08-04-2007, 01:51 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-brandon-arrested-due-camming-214673/page2

happy to see brandon here

at least 10 of you guys a day===> many guys dont know what they got till it gone.Give me 1 and i will keep it until

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-brandon-arrested-due-camming-214673/page2

just kidding ;))

SpiderPig
08-04-2007, 01:52 AM

Why be so nice?

I say BAN THEM ALL!
ARHG:01:

pro267
08-04-2007, 02:10 AM
Well, the trade went through b4 I was able to warn both retards.. Seriously, I disable at least 10 of you guys a day. Give it up, it's not worth it :| I'm trying to be nice, I've given so many obvious hints on here.. Reminds me of criminals. So many get caught, they're on the news every day, yet people still think they can get away with stealing and murder.

I'll say it one last time, don't waste your acct's trying to get into ftn by gaining a full acct b/c I will catch u.

Frankly, I think your policy achieves the opposite from what you intend to achieve. You see, we all know you have a great tracker, and obviously everyone wants to be there. However, you do not usually hand out invites, and many of the users at FTN are too afraid to handout invites. Therefor, you're leaving the traders in a situation where they have to trade to get into FTN.

Oh, and for the record, I'm not at FTN, and I've never tried to trade for it (that's probably why I'll never be there..)

Mister Moo
08-04-2007, 05:13 AM

Frankly, I think your policy achieves the opposite from what you intend to achieve. You see, we all know you have a great tracker, and obviously everyone wants to be there. However, you do not usually hand out invites, and many of the users at FTN are too afraid to handout invites. Therefor, you're leaving the traders in a situation where they have to trade to get into FTN.

Oh, and for the record, I'm not at FTN, and I've never tried to trade for it (that's probably why I'll never be there..)

The Staff there does not want traders period, when invites are given out they are given out so you can invite people you know and trust, by building the community this way it ensures (hopefully) better users that the inviter deems responsible. I Think it is great that people want to trade their FTN accounts, this way the staff can actually catch traders (invite traders are more difficult to catch) The best way to get into any site is the honest way, make friends gain trust and eventually you will find yourself at a decent tracker:)

Yesum
08-05-2007, 06:32 PM
OH RLY?

:dry:

:lol:

I hope ur ass gets banned on all ur trackers

Thank you for the fine words.

I'm here to trade invites with some nice people, I dont know what you are doing here.

Anyway, we talked about triggers and disable accounts. If the IP changes, the web browser and all that...then the account will be noticed. But if I say I got ~800 GB buffer at Bitmetv, how can the tracker staff know which account I got? The IP and the browser is still the same. I had a couple hundred GB buffer at Bitmetv and was about to trade it...but 30 minutes later it was disabled. All I said was that I had a couple hundred GB buffer.