PDA

View Full Version : "5 FTN Invites?" or not?

cleofatra
08-04-2007, 01:36 AM
Hi, I was just wondering if more people than me think that Brandon just played around to... have som fun or something?

I mean, 5 FTN-invites.. thats like really good stuff and I don't think he would give that away to random people or something...

Well Brandon, if you read this and know the answer, please confirm or dismiss! :)

cheers

Brandon
08-04-2007, 01:39 AM
I gave invites out. If those users wish to post in here that's up to them, however I'll be honest and say there were a few of you that I said
were going to get them, but after a little research I found out I was being tricked.

There was one exception where I decided to give one user an invite on his acct rather than an actual invitation, b/c he was already on site. I'll give out more when I have time.

btw cleofatra, you were one of the ones I second guessed.

and you're right, I didn't just give them out to random people. Reason it took so long was b/c I had to check up on each person I considered. Reality can confirm some of that.

PoOki
08-04-2007, 01:43 AM
Brandon can you name here the users that you invited?

yoyogi4
08-04-2007, 02:25 AM
What criteria did u look for? To choose the winners I mean.

BTW I hope u can do another b4 the end of August, by then there's no way I can find out if you posted another giveaway as I'm starting work and I have no time to check out!!!

Sawyer2020
08-04-2007, 03:16 AM
well I think its up to Brandon to name or not users who give them invites
and for sure I think he trusted enough
for sure I not think that Admin of site like FTN will do fake giveaway
right !!!!!!
if I'm wrong someone correct me

hangemhigh
08-04-2007, 03:25 AM
I think Brandon is for real..
jus sayin..

t0ki
08-04-2007, 04:22 AM
Brandon is the gr8ts person in the world,
its not evryday someone gives invites to ftn :)

brandon ftw.

unbri
08-04-2007, 04:26 AM
This thread is pointless...does it really matter if he gave away five FTN invites or not...it seems that you're upset because he didn't pick you? It's great that their are people out there as nice as Brandon that not only have giveaways but have high level tracker giveaways...what would he gain by making a dupe giveaway?

jeter
08-04-2007, 04:31 AM
dude lay off brandon

Mister Moo
08-04-2007, 04:38 AM

brandon ftw.

look at me! I'm a Kiss assing homo! maybe Brandon likes homos and will invite me to FTN!!!!:w00t:

jeter
08-04-2007, 04:42 AM

brandon ftw.

look at me! I'm a Kiss assing homo! maybe Brandon likes homos and will invite me to FTN!!!!:w00t:

hahaha
i can only imagine how many pms hes gotten asking for invites

Presto
08-04-2007, 05:40 AM
There should be a weekly giveaway, untill i get one.

t0ki
08-04-2007, 06:33 AM

hahaha
i can only imagine how many pms hes gotten asking for invites

em

i have ftn O_o

bblogs
08-04-2007, 06:38 AM

brandon ftw.

Now who looks like the stupid n00b MisahFab?

Maybe you should wait until 10 posts before you start pissing off other members ;)

Mister Moo
08-04-2007, 06:38 AM
[quote=jeter;2178604]

Now who looks like the stupid n00b MisahFab?

Maybe you should wait until 10 posts before you start pissing off other members http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/wink.gif

big man with 245 posts its true, you have a bigger epenis than me!

the point is you guys dont need to be asskissing all the sysops of every site, the result of doing this is they will think you are gay and/or you want an invite from them! Brandons a good guy but I don't think he wants his ass kissed by other guys. : )

bblogs
08-04-2007, 06:49 AM
I'm only saying it was uncalled for...all he said was he was a nice guy

Mister Moo
08-04-2007, 06:52 AM
I'm only saying it was uncalled for...all he said was he was a nice guy

"Brandon is the gr8ts person in the world
Brandom ftw"

So we have established he is an asskissing nice guy that has FTN... great! I think someone can close this now

marksman
08-04-2007, 07:07 AM
ah..why is this topic here?

doesdjef
08-04-2007, 08:21 AM
Well it's a good thing that ftn is giving out invites. But it's still very hard to get in there, lot of people are scamming with invites and accounttrades and thats never a good thing.
Cheers for the giveaway though.

NisseArne
08-04-2007, 09:09 AM
"Sucking up" is actually a really big part of life if you want something more out of it then just average things that everyone can get easily. Same goes for this I guess.
For how do people describe sucking up? Just spewing out good things? Offering to help? Doing stuff that might not even be appreciated?

I admit sleeping with Brandon might be a bit over the top, but if it gets you what you want. Go for it!

DV8type
08-04-2007, 09:21 AM
I admit sleeping with Brandon might be a bit over the top, but if it gets you what you want. Go for it!

I think NisseArne is a spy :shifty:
:ph34r:

SAM
08-04-2007, 09:27 AM

:glag:
i guess you're right :dog:

SAM
08-04-2007, 09:29 AM
double post

Presto
08-04-2007, 09:38 AM
lololol +1 to DV8type

NisseArne
08-04-2007, 09:39 AM

Oh dear. :shutup:

Fibo
08-04-2007, 01:14 PM
Had something really good planned but didnt work out.
Fuck it.

erm.. ur on my list.

Whats up with that man???
I just thought you were taking your sweet ass time.

Its just messed up, getting hopes up like that.

Whateva.

PS. NisseArne added to the list.

SgtMajor
08-04-2007, 01:23 PM
<sobs> I didn't get one :cry:

Starts to write PM:

Dear Brandon,

Thank you for your recent invite giveaways, but it is with the deepest regret I have to inform you that somehow you forgot my PM for the invite.

If I can remind you of the instructions on how to PM me, by left clicking on my username in this post, by selecting the second option down, and again pressing left click.

This will give you the ability to send a personal message from you to me with my invite inside.

Eagerly awaiting your response,

Yours Faithfully,

SgtMajor

Brandon
08-04-2007, 08:53 PM
erm.. ur on my list.

Whats up with that man???
I just thought you were taking your sweet ass time.

Its just messed up, getting hopes up like that.

Whateva.

PS. NisseArne added to the list.

Read your PM

pazsh
08-04-2007, 08:59 PM
Man This Guy brandon is ftn Mod/Sysop... you think he will say something and won't
commit, i'm sure NOT! he aint play or something.. usually those guys are man of they word.. So i am pretty sure he will commit the 5 invites giveaway.. just give it some time
If i'm not wrong he mentioned already that the process will take him some time...
So i think you shouldn't worry or something....
Patient is the key i believe, but u don't have to agree with me.. this is just my opinion..I am a guy who respect a man of his word.. but again this is just my opinion...
//pazsh. :)

jeter
08-04-2007, 09:04 PM
[quote=t0ki;2178672]

big man with 245 posts its true, you have a bigger epenis than me!

the point is you guys dont need to be asskissing all the sysops of every site, the result of doing this is they will think you are gay and/or you want an invite from them! Brandons a good guy but I don't think he wants his ass kissed by other guys. : )
i think you are wrong, brandon does want his ass kissed by others i know believe me i know :01:

yoyogi4
08-04-2007, 09:12 PM
I still don't know why he said he was gonna post the winners and never do, there are ppl, like me for e.g. that have been checking the forum every few hours to see if they got it or if at LEAST they were given out.

P.S. That waiting to see who won actually had a laxative effect!!! That's how much anticipation I had!!!!

jeter
08-04-2007, 09:17 PM
brando wouldnt lie and get everyones hopes up
then again he told me he was from houston so idk

pazsh
08-04-2007, 09:21 PM
I still don't know why he said he was gonna post the winners and never do, there are ppl, like me for e.g. that have been checking the forum every few hours to see if they got it or if at LEAST they were given out.

P.S. That waiting to see who won actually had a laxative effect!!! That's how much anticipation I had!!!!
Yeah..
Like You Like me........
But i understand that there isn't nothing to do just to be patient, and expect nothing, and if at the end u end up with nothing-->So be it, you won't be surprised or disappointed...
But if it will be the other way around..--->So.......
Just my opinion...
I think everybody knows how much i'm looking for ftn invite...
but still i stay patient, waiting for it to come, nothing else to do...Just waiting for ftn give away and join the grabbers....
Again only my opinion.....
:)
Hope u get the FTN you Desire....So me....:)
//pazsh.

Fibo
08-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Read your PM

Its funny you say that.
I dont know about you, but when I sign in I get this big ass message:

You Have Received a New PM.

But yea, read.

SgtMajor
08-04-2007, 09:44 PM
No PM for me again.

<awaits next FTN giveaway thread>

yoyogi4
08-04-2007, 10:08 PM

Yeah..
Like You Like me........
But i understand that there isn't nothing to do just to be patient, and expect nothing, and if at the end u end up with nothing-->So be it, you won't be surprised or disappointed...
Just my opinion...
but still i stay patient, waiting for it to come, nothing else to do...Just waiting for ftn give away and join the grabbers....
//pazsh.

Yes I agree, however I have relatively short time, but if don't get it, I don't get it what else can u do?
As 4 u, hope u also get it!!:)

pazsh
08-04-2007, 10:34 PM
Yeah..
Like You Like me........
Just my opinion...
//pazsh.

Yes I agree, however I have relatively short time, but if don't get it, I don't get it what else can u do?
As 4 u, hope u also get it!!:)
Yeah same here....
So GoodLack for both of us.....
//pazsh.

Brandon
08-05-2007, 04:41 AM
brando wouldnt lie and get everyones hopes up
then again he told me he was from houston so idk

I am from Houston ;) Was born there actually.. Miss it :(

Fibo
08-05-2007, 06:05 AM
Brandon FTW!!!
:yup:

:01:

Nightmeare
08-05-2007, 06:15 AM
Brandon wanna be nice to me ^^

Brandon
08-05-2007, 06:49 AM
Brandon FTW!!!

lol, see and you were gettin upset :P

pazsh
08-05-2007, 07:04 AM
Brandon FTW!!!

lol, see and you were gettin upset :P
Same Here....
No lack at all here....:(
Tired of waiting and hoping for an invite....
:huh::unsure:

9 Post to 600..
Need to prepare something...:)

coolanime102
08-05-2007, 07:14 AM
Got any left invites left Brandon . Tired of hoping for an invite. If you need proof pm me please and I can gave you the proof that you need.

Presto
08-05-2007, 07:40 AM
I hope I can get between the blue-n-grey walls before I die.