PDA

View Full Version : Oink İnvite

Gosu
08-04-2007, 04:18 PM
Owing to idiots and morons,I lost my account with 85 gb buffer and 6 invites:angry::angry::frusty:.I' m really angry. Now, I need free oink invite and ı'm sure someone help me. My best regards:rolleyes:

tyler78
08-04-2007, 04:23 PM
dostum o hesap verilir mi birine ya.geçmiş olsun.

Gosu
08-04-2007, 04:28 PM
dostum o hesap verilir mi birine ya.geçmiş olsun.

Hacı invitelar boşta kalmasın dedim hem burda hemde dp de dağıttım ama burdan verdiğim 2 tane dangalak hemen banlatmışlar zaten önceden bi uyarım vardı başka biri yüzünden bu sefer direk postaladılar.

boostermx31
08-04-2007, 04:28 PM
if we invite you we will lose our invites 4 ever, find another silly who will invite you

oilslick
08-04-2007, 04:30 PM
They are probably talking in Turkisch how to cheat on oink.

peat moss
08-04-2007, 04:30 PM
if we invite you we will lose our invites 4 ever, find another silly who will invite you

:)

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-kokoo-back-again-small-giveaway-214985#post2179675

Gosu
08-04-2007, 04:31 PM

What are u talking about dude? Lots of people lost their acounts and they got it new ones my ip does not static it si dinamic always change how can staffs say this is same user we have to ban him?

They are probably talking in Turkisch how to cheat on oink.

I want to say something but I really don't want get warning or np.:angry::angry:

Emad1129
08-04-2007, 04:33 PM
Goodluck man most people here lost OINK. the OINK staff must change their policy in dealing with people.

tyler78
08-04-2007, 04:33 PM
my acc disabled by trading it.like u never trade accounts.god

fridash
08-04-2007, 04:40 PM
my friends i wont go to the truble of buffring an oink acct
an oink acct is the most unstable thing thier is .
i never cheated and had my acct disabled.
there is nobody behind the wheel out there .
same a great site ,rouen by stupid egomaniak people

boostermx31
08-04-2007, 04:42 PM
that's not the question, the question is that nobody will invite a banned oink user.

read the invite rules on oink :rolleyes:

fridash
08-04-2007, 04:46 PM
no the thing is almost everyone is an banned oink [if not give it some time]
they just hide it
what choice do they have ?
they ban people for no reason what so ever.

Gosu
08-04-2007, 04:48 PM
that's not the question, the question is that nobody will invite a banned oink user.

read the invite rules on oink :rolleyes:

I know the rules but I can't think myself without oink acc :cry: anyway all people gave nice respond to me without a idiot :angry: thanks for all of you. I just wait.

oilslick
08-04-2007, 04:50 PM
they just hide it

Funny, only counly countries like israel, turkey, etc seem to have this problem. :D

They even allow invite trading!!!

Can I trade an invite?

You are allowed to trade your invites for example to invites for other sites. However asking for compensation that has any real value (like selling invites) is not allowed. We all do this completely free for the benefit of every member, and don't accept others making money from our efforts.

Note that you are not allowed to trade your account. If you no longer want your account, delete it. Invite sellers and account traders are permanately banned (as well as those who the seller has invited!).

tyler78
08-04-2007, 04:53 PM
they just hide it

Funny, only counly countries like israel, turkey, etc seem to have this problem. :D
few man disabled and u blame whole country.thats not cool man.other people got banned too.

fridash
08-04-2007, 04:54 PM
they just hide it

funny just a few days ago skizo a well respected modhere got banned he is from the u s

its a same you mesure pepole according to where they are from .
you are nerowminded

oilslick
08-04-2007, 04:55 PM
few man disabled and u blame whole country.thats not cool man.other people got banned too.

Don't try putting words in my mouth. I wasn't reply'ing to your comments. I was commenting on fridash's ridiculous post that oink bans everybody.

boostermx31
08-04-2007, 04:56 PM
ok, but if we invite a banned user or cheater we will be banned also

fridash
08-04-2007, 04:59 PM
few man disabled and u blame whole country.thats not cool man.other people got banned too.[/quote]

the cold truth.. but thats not the only way to get banned
you will get banned on a whim...

tyler78
08-04-2007, 05:06 PM

Don't try putting words in my mouth. I wasn't reply'ing to your comments. I was commenting on fridash's ridiculous post that oink bans everybody.
but its true.they banned skizo and my us citizen friends.they didnt anything wrong.oink staff crazy man.

fridash
08-04-2007, 05:10 PM
not crazy incompetent is more like it

oilsilck i realy hope that you wont have to find out how true

we realy are..

01ramos
08-04-2007, 05:59 PM
OiNK staff are actually friendly and do what is bst for the site, i'm active in the forums and you can see what type of people they are, want the best for the site.

fridash
08-04-2007, 06:34 PM
we got another one
is this a coinsidence?
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-oink-account-disabled-215062

anions
08-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Yeah, that'd be me.

I'm from India, but I dont think Indian IPs are banned either.

I got an invite from a giveaway(not a trade), but used the same name as on FST(anions).

Still I dont see why they'd ban me for it.

Idiots :rolleyes:

fridash
08-04-2007, 06:43 PM
dont feel bad they did it to a lot of people here

you are one of many

anions
08-04-2007, 08:22 PM
Alright.

goysalh
08-04-2007, 08:32 PM
I hope somebody give you oink invite,I haven't oink invite.Geçmiş olsun kardeş

AugustoP
08-05-2007, 04:11 AM
Yeah, that'd be me.
I got an invite from a giveaway(not a trade), but used the same name as on FST(anions).
Idiots :rolleyes:

Each account should've unique mail/user/password these days.

zzzMonster
08-05-2007, 05:51 AM
Like that,how to remember ...