PDA

View Full Version : BitMeTV Public Relations Push

Roark
08-04-2007, 04:23 PM
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/1559/bitmetvorgforumtopicaliqe1.png

Tbh, I feel a little bad mocking him, as it's becoming clear he's a good admin who cares. Unfortunately, however, you're judged by the company you keep, and I notice neither c4 nor tequilavip were a part of the conversation. I find threads such as this one - forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=20573&page=2 - much more insightful, simply because they're far more common.

ttetile
08-04-2007, 04:50 PM
Ibslice is a nice admin .. he really listens (eventho i was lying to him .. sorry ibslice )

slick99
08-04-2007, 05:00 PM
Ibslice is a nice admin .. he really listens (eventho i was lying to him .. sorry ibslice )

better hope he doesn't read that....... :O

mbucari1
08-04-2007, 05:10 PM
wow, what a stupid thing to say

Patriot foreve
08-04-2007, 05:52 PM
i bet that ibslice was in some kind of agood mode or something ,alot of bitmetv staff are just rude and will kick you out of the irc if u try to explain anything ,not all of their staff are bad but some of them

i am sure i am not the only one who thinks as alot of thsoe i know had different experinces with their staff and the result wasn't really as shown in this pic

jrzy
08-04-2007, 06:10 PM
That was messed up...Ibslice seems like a real nice guy

Patriot foreve
08-04-2007, 07:39 PM
I think it would be much real if it's posted by one of the members not by the bitmetv admin

ibslice
08-05-2007, 01:36 AM
Its real.. and its just a typical convo of dealing with a user who is honest with me.
But I can gaurentee you that if they lie.. it does not go quite like that.
and yes I already knew right from that start of a convo I had with ttetile that he was lying to me so him posting here makes no difference but I am pleased to see he has admitted his fault. I wish you luck ttetile and hope things go better for you from now on.

Green Goblin
08-05-2007, 02:36 AM
wow i thought once invites had been removed that was it, or should we make a case and present it, i would like to know if its possible.

KevinGarnet
08-05-2007, 10:08 AM
Ibslice is really good guy.. i think he isn't bad.. and i think nobody has problems with him..

ttetile
08-05-2007, 10:11 AM
i really wish oink had atleast one staff like ibslice ..

Fibo
08-05-2007, 10:31 AM
i really wish oink had atleast one staff like ibslice ..

I tried to pull that, with oink, and I was genuine too.

But they weren't having it.

mievmo
08-05-2007, 10:41 AM
oink is doomed...

stroj
08-05-2007, 10:48 AM
When i had my acc disabled, they talked to me on their support channel about reasons etc., was quite nice of them (i think it was isblice), but the decission they made was wrong and quite sad for me. Well, they have a lot of cheeters it seems, so honest users get under attack time to time as well.

AugustoP
08-05-2007, 01:05 PM
oink is doomed...

With 170000 users uploading 2000 releases a day Oink is healthier than ever. Don't overrate yourself - no one will notice your account or ISP or even your country got banned.

Vidde
08-06-2007, 09:30 AM
ibslice is the best admin I've ever known, period.

He's always helpful to his fellow members, he's not power hungry nor greedy, and he actually stops and -listens- to the users, which only a handful of admins I've seen around, does..

He's helped me a lot in the beginning when I joined there, and he's around from time to time @ IRC, doing his best to help users.
It's not an easy job trying to keep such a large site to a minimum of cheaters, traders and leechers, but he sure does give'em hell!

Keep up the good work, ibslice :)

-Vidde :wub: