email me at [email protected]

tupac
08-06-2007, 11:52 AM
From TL website:

Down

Invitations are closed at the moment:whistling

Emad1129
08-06-2007, 11:54 AM
Correct invite system is disable at the moment.

sumeetchawla
08-06-2007, 12:04 PM
yeah but will trade >ASAP when they are available.....i promise....
also another useful website if u want [email protected]

sumeetchawla
08-06-2007, 12:06 PM
they usually go down for a week or so...but come right back up again.....

i get 6 invites every week.....

anions
08-06-2007, 01:06 PM
I get 4 every week too, but they can accumulate to be more than 4 and as invites are down, they're just wasting away at the moment.

kallieb
08-06-2007, 05:47 PM
Greetings,

I recently became a member of torrent leech after kindly receiving a free invite from someone. Because I am new to the site I cannot generate invites yet. A good friend of mine (who is not signed up to FST and cannot post on the invites section yet) has expressed a veyr keen interest in belonging to this site. I offered to make a request here on FST on her behalf.

I don't know if this is OK to ask on behalf of a friend, but I do so with sincerity, and am not trying to scam or anything like that.

Is there anyone out there who would be kind enough to extend an invitation to my friend for Torrent Leech once the invitation system is up and running again??? If so, please PM me and I can provide my friends email address at that point.

Thank you for considering this. It is very much appreciated.

AugustoP
08-06-2007, 06:03 PM
Greetings,

I recently became a member of torrent leech after kindly receiving a free invite from someone. Because I am new to the site I cannot generate invites yet. A good friend of mine (who is not signed up to FST and cannot post on the invites section yet) has expressed a veyr keen interest in belonging to this site. I offered to make a request here on FST on her behalf.

I don't know if this is OK to ask on behalf of a friend, but I do so with sincerity, and am not trying to scam or anything like that.

Is there anyone out there who would be kind enough to extend an invitation to my friend for Torrent Leech once the invitation system is up and running again??? If so, please PM me and I can provide my friends email address at that point.

If its "her", a photo will net you more than just a torrentleech %)

ing00
08-06-2007, 06:14 PM
haha nice joke ;]

ninja
08-06-2007, 07:38 PM
Greetings,

If its "her", a photo will net you more than just a torrentleech %)
kallieb YOU ARE THE MAN... YESSSSSS
I love noobs :D

kallieb
08-06-2007, 07:57 PM
kallieb YOU ARE THE MAN... YESSSSSS
I love noobs :D

hmmmm.....

because I ask politely. Am intended to be sincere, and want to help out a friend I'm a noob?????? Maybe in your world I guess...and besides I'm not a guy.....chicks like torrents too m8!

AugustoP
08-06-2007, 09:54 PM
She offers email, go for it, guys! You have enough time to chat until TL invite system will be up aagin.

doesdjef
08-06-2007, 10:18 PM
.....chicks like torrents too m8!

Sure all blonde chicks with D cups like torrents :whistling

Anyway if anyone needs some tl invites drop me a line and I will send it for free if they are back online.