I NEED SCT

PM ME

I HAVE BITMETV 100G BUFFER + 6 INVITES
CZONE 180G BUFFER
ALL ARE OLD ACCOUNTS

SgtMajor
08-06-2007, 03:18 PM
Want to know the best way to get ScT?

Post normally, be polite, make friends, offer things to others when you have the chance, and maybe, just maybe someone will remember you for what you did, not what you posted.

The first thing posters do when they see posts like yours is .....run...... <fast> -------> thataway.

BANDORAM
08-06-2007, 03:22 PM
I don't want it for free

seppypom
08-06-2007, 03:28 PM
Yeah, but he means, who wants deal with someone that posts like this

BANDORAM
08-06-2007, 03:33 PM
Yeah, but he means, who wants deal with someone that posts like this
I think it's now suitable

Post normally, be polite, make friends, offer things to others when you have the chance, and maybe, just maybe someone will remember you for what you did, not what you posted.

The first thing posters do when they see posts like yours is .....run...... <fast> -------> thataway.

i think that i am polite or you have another opinion?

pazsh
08-06-2007, 03:36 PM

for some time i follow your post.... and i must say that you speech is very good and nice.

and you seems to be a very good person.

keep with the good work m8......

seppypom
08-06-2007, 03:39 PM
i was just saying thats what i think SgtMajor's post meant.

SgtMajor
08-06-2007, 03:41 PM

Posting in large is = to shouting, which is not polite.

"I need" is a demand, which again is not polite.

"I would like" and "I have to offer" are better ways to phrase your posts.

And best of all, please and thank you go a long way to getting posters to respond to your requirements.

Have a nice day.

BANDORAM
08-06-2007, 03:48 PM

And best of all, please and thank you go a long way to getting posters to respond to your requirements.

Have a nice day.
Thank you for your polite

but You forgot thing

Giving advices with this manner also is not polite

lingo
08-06-2007, 03:54 PM

Have a nice day.

but You forgot thing

IMHO, he is being as polite as he can. :yup:

And you, BANDORAM, should listen twice before you write for once... Just a friendly advice... :)

Crystyan16
08-06-2007, 04:03 PM
I really don't know why you say he isn't polite. Because he said "i need" and "i have? Almost every post starts like that(with i have and i need)
He is trying to trade, he isn't waiting for a giveaway so i really don't understand what he did wrong. He needs to post normally, be polite, make friends, offer things? Why does he need to do that?...He is trading, not begging for an invite

AugustoP
08-06-2007, 04:06 PM
Stating that you wish to trade accounts won't get you free invite. It means you won't hesitate to trade SCT acc when opportunity will be present. And that could get your invitee disabled.

Btw, I've got everything I need content-wise (SCT included) without any trading. I don't have an account at that lossless tracker, but I'm not sure if I need it.

lingo
08-06-2007, 04:06 PM
I really don't know why you say he isn't polite. Because he said "i need" and "i have? Almost every post starts like that(with i have and i need)
He is trying to trade, he isn't waiting for a giveaway so i really don't understand what he did wrong. He needs to post normally, be polite, make friends, offer things? Why does he need to do that?...He is trading, not begging for an invite

The post was different before the edit... :whistling But, it is nice that he changed the original one.

SgtMajor
08-06-2007, 04:08 PM
You missed the first post before he edited it.

It was just the first 2 lines, in huge red letters, before it was edited, now it looks completely different and therefore this thread loses the point as it goes on.

It should be closed and then we can all move on.

Giallorosso
08-06-2007, 04:08 PM

Have a nice day.

u are right and helpful for me and for every one have read this
but there is some sensitive pple so u have to done ur work as well .
so u have to let pple who read ur post that u need to advice not to order
but u are realy a good man and i have benefit too much
so i will go and make a thread to get a free FTN , SCT or bitmetv :naughty::naughty:

thanxx realy thanxxxxxxxxx:D:D

but You forgot thing

IMHO, he is being as polite as he can. :yup:

And you, BANDORAM, should listen twice before you write for once... Just a friendly advice... :)

look man he just didn't used to hear like these advice
and he benefit for sure
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx all of u guys for this help:)

BANDORAM
08-06-2007, 04:10 PM

The post was different before the edit... :whistling But, it is nice that he changed the original one.

the text still as before editing and please stop spamming

It was just the first 2 lines, in huge red letters, before it was edited, now it looks completely different and therefore this thread loses the point as it goes on.

please don't give me your advices
if you see somthing wrong report the stuff

Crystyan16
08-06-2007, 04:15 PM
The post was different before the edit... :whistling But, it is nice that he changed the original one.Ok, didn't know :p

BANDORAM
08-06-2007, 04:17 PM

thanks anyway
and please if you don't want to trade don't spamming or giving advices may be i don't want it

seppypom
08-06-2007, 04:18 PM
please don't give me your advices
if you see somthing wrong report the stuff

Wow, you would rather have the thread reported?