PDA

View Full Version : Trance Traffic

seanearley1705
08-07-2007, 02:10 AM
I'm looking for an invite to TranceTraffic
I've been looking for an invite to this site for a long time. I love all kinds of trance and techno, and living in the atlanta area, I am fortunate enough to be able to see many awesome dj's perform. Unfortunately however, I have been unable to find many of the things i would like on oink. I can offer nothing in return, however if desired I can show many good ratio proofs. Here's hoping someone will help me out.

Thanks in advance.
(feel free to pm me if you have any good recommendations for me to listen to as well, i love finding new things :D)

splash
08-07-2007, 02:11 AM
Good luck to yah :D Trance lovers deserve it! :D

SgtMajor
08-07-2007, 02:17 AM
See if you can get an invite to Trance Route to start off, they are much easier to get and most of the stuff is cross-posted between the two.

Enlightened
08-07-2007, 02:21 AM
See if you can get an invite to Trance Route to start off, they are much easier to get and most of the stuff is cross-posted between the two.

The ONLY "catch"...is TR is one hell of a tracker to Seed,and furthermore, it ONLY Updates, like theother day, like Demonoid Does.
If U want to go that "Route", no pum intended, then just get in "early" and start to grab those Torrents......

BTW< expet a "noob " status......untill U get your "energy" LVl up

another alternative would be "electronik.co " GL:P

splash
08-07-2007, 02:25 AM
I agree with everything bestrade_EVER has to say :) electronik is also a great option, i enjoy that one quite a bit myself :)

Enlightened
08-07-2007, 02:28 AM
I agree with everything bestrade_EVER has to say :) electronik is also a great option, i enjoy that one quite a bit myself :)
Hmmmm.... Not everyday, someone will "Agree" with me, Have to go buy a Lottery ticket. Hope this is not spamming. LOL

splash
08-07-2007, 02:39 AM
LOL :D GL! :lol:

seanearley1705
08-07-2007, 03:12 AM

The ONLY "catch"...is TR is one hell of a tracker to Seed,and furthermore, it ONLY Updates, like theother day, like Demonoid Does.
If U want to go that "Route", no pum intended, then just get in "early" and start to grab those Torrents......

On that note, I would now be thrilled with either a Trance Route or electronik.co or TranceTraffic invite.

Enlightened
08-07-2007, 03:56 AM

On that note, I would now be thrilled with either a Trance Route or electronik.co or TranceTraffic invite.

It was "design" to tease U, Not an excuse FOR U to "beg" for Invittes. And U took the "Bait"........LOL Got U !!:w00t:

seanearley1705
08-07-2007, 04:40 AM
It was "design" to tease U, Not an excuse FOR U to "beg" for Invittes. And U took the "Bait"........LOL Got U !!:w00t:

:cry:

jeter
08-07-2007, 04:41 AM

wtf is your problem

hey man when i get a tt invite itll be for you

seanearley1705
08-07-2007, 04:49 AM
hey man when i get a tt invite itll be for you

:)

th0r
08-07-2007, 05:07 AM
I can offer nothing in return, however if desired I can show many good ratio proofs.

ratio proofs will not get you far, what about you getting dj bootlegs? someone might be interested in those, maybe

seanearley1705
08-07-2007, 05:15 AM
ratio proofs will not get you far, what about you getting dj bootlegs? someone might be interested in those, maybe

Hmm, I do have a PVD show from atlanta on my pc. If that's what it would take I could definitely work on getting some more good ones. I know Tiesto is coming in september, which should be crazy as always. :D I also have some discs from some pretty decent local djs.

th0r
08-07-2007, 05:46 AM
if you can obtain a constant stream of quality dj bootlegs, i would say there is (or at least should be) a place for you at trancetraffic, or at least the other trackers of that sort

Crystyan16
08-07-2007, 07:14 AM
TT is now full.

seanearley1705
08-07-2007, 01:45 PM
bump