PDA

View Full Version : Anti-traders forum

bblogs
08-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Hey, after seeing a few threads about free invites, and anti-trading members here, I was thinking...why isn't there an anti-traders forum? :) (and no I'm not an anti-trader myself)

But it would serve a few purposes,
1) It would encourage free invites
2) It'd be easier to get what you want
3) It might improve the general public view of FST (there's a lot of bitter anti-trading/anti-FST people out there :sick:

Anyway, I guess only 0-trade people would get in (and be reported and banned if they did) and rep points would have a format like: "Lvl 5 - Bitme" or similar, so everyone can check how much they've "put in" to FST

I'm sure people would start coming to FST just for the "Anti-traders forum" if it went well.

Anyway, this show can go on without me because I'm not an anti-trader , but the concept interests me just because I have my own sharing crew :)

EDIT: and yes, I am a trader myself (somewhat) I don't want comments about me being hypocritical etc.
The idea is about getting invites without getting scammed.

Peter North
08-08-2007, 09:45 PM
Rong section brother...

PoOki
08-08-2007, 09:45 PM
naahh I dont think it will work.. If you want something for free ask here, and if you are anti-trader and want to make a giveaway - then add to the rules - x.No trades ever.

Necronomicon
08-08-2007, 09:47 PM
naahh I dont think it will work.. If you want something for free ask here, and if you are anti-trader and want to make a giveaway - then add to the rules - x.No trades ever.
Exactly. It's your decision. 2 trade or not 2 trade. There are already some secret places I know of. Obviously i don't name them.

phantom
08-08-2007, 09:47 PM
yap... i appreciate your idea...
it's a good thing to make a anti-trade forum... ;)

GaleaNatur
08-08-2007, 09:49 PM
delete plz.

bblogs
08-08-2007, 09:52 PM
Rong section brother...

Hehe...whatdyou think?

Put the thread in the BT section where the word "invite" isn't even allowed to be spoken? :huh:

Think about it ;)

Enlightened
08-08-2007, 09:53 PM
Edited

SAM
08-08-2007, 09:54 PM
good idea

bblogs

1) Do you know how long it takes to check 50 people to see where any of them have done 1 single trade??? :pinch:

2) How do you know they've put anything into FST...they might have 1 rep point saying "Good trade"
That's not the same as "Lvl 5- Oink"

GaleaNatur
There are, maybe U are NOT aware of some of them, here is one for starters

http://www.**************.com

filter is on....what did u want to write?

fstrulz
08-08-2007, 10:05 PM
Instead of "Anti-traders," how about two seperate forums:
1. Giveaways
2. Trades

And I don't think rep points should matter regardless which trackers you give away are, since anyone could just check your profile for your past giveaways + all that matters is that your giveaway is coming from your heart. :P

bblogs
08-08-2007, 10:14 PM
all that matters is that your giveaway is coming from your heart. :P

Very touching :lol:

But what's important about a forum is people who've been banned from a tracker won't be able to get in, and you can find the rep points they've received and given.

pro267
08-08-2007, 10:16 PM
1. Giveaways
2. Trades
And I don't think rep points should matter regardless which trackers you give away are, since anyone could just check your profile for your past giveaways + all that matters is that your giveaway is coming from your heart. :P

That's a very good idea!
No need to be "anti" anything, just stay positive.

enviouz
08-08-2007, 10:17 PM
1. Giveaways
2. Trades

i great idea

bblogs
08-08-2007, 10:17 PM
OOOhhh....I think a post was just deleted

Looks like that secret is still a secret ;)

Enlightened
08-08-2007, 10:26 PM
OOOhhh....I think a post was just deleted

Looks like that secret is still a secret ;)

Must be somethin' U said..perhaps? LMAO

U sure don't beat around the "Bush".....no pun intened, Aussie Man.:D

Chewie
08-08-2007, 10:29 PM
/moved to proper section.

stroj
08-08-2007, 10:30 PM
I think its good as it is. Iam not antitrader or trader..this selection is just wrong imo. I come here and njoy invite section as it is. Iam teh BT fan and dont care who is trader or whatever unless they are nice ppl:P

Skiz
08-08-2007, 10:40 PM
There is an anti-trading section. It's called the 'Anti-Trading Group'. It's a subforum of the invites section.

Only those that are known anti-traders are allowed access. The streets are paved in kindness, the invite rivers run freely, and we suck from the always giving "teet" of numerous Community Reps of all your favorite, wanted trackers. :happy:

mestari
08-08-2007, 10:41 PM
There is an anti-trading section. It's called the 'Anti-Trading Group'. It's a subforum of the invites section.

Only those that are known anti-traders are allowed access. The streets are paved in kindness, the invite rivers run freely, and we suck from the always giving "teet" of numerous Community Reps. :happy:

LoL :D Can you invite me? :P

pro267
08-08-2007, 10:52 PM
Skizo, would be nice if I could be part of it.

Something Else
08-08-2007, 10:55 PM
You've done it now skee.....lol

fstrulz
08-08-2007, 11:02 PM
Hey Skizo, is there a 'Trading' subforum also?

If yes, can you vote me in? :P

SgtMajor
08-08-2007, 11:23 PM

Only those that are known anti-traders are allowed access. The streets are paved in kindness, the invite rivers run freely, and we suck from the always giving "teet" of numerous Community Reps of all your favorite, wanted trackers. :happy:

Well thanks for the option, if I had known I would have chosen the yellow brick road.

Ah well, we live by the choices we make.

Beenieman
08-08-2007, 11:32 PM
Would prefer to be part of that section if it did exist :)

Dr_Green_Thumb
08-08-2007, 11:38 PM
how does one get in? Buying the Wonka Bar with the golden ticket?

znik
08-08-2007, 11:39 PM
Traders already "suck from the always giving "teet" of the numerous other traders here " fstrulz :P
They suck (and they also suck)! :D
So, no need for a seperate subforum for traders. :noes:

By the way: The best lyrical post I have read in here Skizo! You hide a poet inside of you! :P

seppypom
08-08-2007, 11:39 PM
Well thanks for the option, if I had known I would have chosen the yellow brick road.

I have heard that if you click you heals together, you can go home again!

DohMein
08-08-2007, 11:40 PM
Would prefer to be part of that section if it did exist :)

Agreed !

Would be a nice section indeed if controlled the right way...

SgtMajor
08-08-2007, 11:47 PM

I have heard that if you click you heals together, you can go home again!

I have my brogues, if I click them they make a good noise, will that work? (I wish!)

Never mind, forever banished and tarnished with tar & feathers I shall remain.

Well, off to continue to show the rest the right road to choose, in my tireless campaign.

sear
08-08-2007, 11:47 PM
Traders already "suck from the always giving "teet" of the numerous other traders here " fstrulz :P
They suck (and they also suck)! :D
So, no need for a seperate subforum for traders. :noes:

By the way: The best lyrical post I have read in here Skizo! You hide a poet inside of you! :P

:lol: what can I say...agreed!

how does one get in? Buying the Wonka Bar with the golden ticket?

Not a bad idea but it would have to be a golden invite.

fstrulz
08-08-2007, 11:48 PM
...So, no need for a seperate subforum for traders. :noes:

:whistling

SpiderPig
08-09-2007, 12:45 AM
Since my friend Def (AKA furrie) has deleted my post:

If ur a trader, why ask?
If ur a non-trader, there is a forum here on FST (ATG) that can help you out

digitalmayhem
08-09-2007, 12:51 AM

If ur a trader, why ask?

Where is it and how does one join?

DefX
08-09-2007, 01:00 AM

If ur a trader, why ask?

You have to be in teh same bathroom with Melvin and Brandon and holding a very slippery soap.

digitalmayhem
08-09-2007, 01:03 AM

You have to be in teh same bathroom with Melvin and Brandon and holding a very slippery soap.

So I guess it's a real 'pain in the ass' to get in?

Damn, I'm cheesy...

SpiderPig
08-09-2007, 01:28 AM
Don't think so.. I'm not in it, so I'm not one to judge.

Just show that you are REALLY anti-trading, then you'll get in easily.

Skiz
08-09-2007, 01:40 AM
I see a lot of inquiries on how to gain entry and be a part of the "ATG". I think it's that's fantastic! :happy:

If you've proven yourself a good member in the forum and shown that you do not trade, then a current ATG member or Community Rep can recommend you for the section, and then FST will review your past and make a determination on your future status in the section. The Community Reps will also have input as to whether or not you'll be admitted. But simply saying, "I don't trade" or having something in your sig are not enough, though it is a good start.

Basically you need to establish yourself as a trustworthy, mature member that others would want to invite or could be a good addition to the section.

Also, if you are seen trading or attempting to trade at any point, you won't even be considered, at least not for a while until you've proven beyond a doubt that you've changed. If you're already a member of the ATG and seen trading, you'll obviously get the "boot".

Hope that clears up a few questions. :)

EDIT: A good attitude is a must!! Trolling, name-calling anti-traders are members that no-one wants to associate with.

EDIT#2: Please do not PM me requesting to be in the ATG. If you don't see why that's inappropriate, read this post again.

DefX
08-09-2007, 01:55 AM
Amen to that.

Alco23
08-09-2007, 01:56 AM

Lol... Yeah they need some "meat" in their sandwich :naughty:.

EDIT: I assume anti-trading groups would also rule out inviting any users banned from trackers for reportedly cheating etc... just to keep the invitees safe. :whistling

digitalmayhem
08-09-2007, 01:58 AM
I guess that leaves me out because I think I've made a few b**chy posts.

th0r
08-09-2007, 04:04 AM
The idea is about getting invites without getting scammed.

i take it you have been scammed when either giving or trading invites in the past, otherwise can you just use this forum and have common sense?

JA
08-09-2007, 07:44 AM
Pick me! Pick me! Pick Me!

bblogs
08-09-2007, 08:08 AM
Hmm...sounds like the ATG is the elite of tracker-sharing crews themselves :O

saulin
08-09-2007, 08:15 AM
Hey Skizo. I still can't see the ATG section. lol

Brandon
08-09-2007, 08:24 AM
I wish to be in this Anal Tickler Group.
thx.

GaleaNatur
08-09-2007, 09:29 AM
i thought this sub forums was about to close some months ago?:whistling

nemesi54
08-09-2007, 10:10 AM
i thought this sub forums was about to close some months ago?:whistling

I think that this "secret" sub forum is no longer "secret" now that skizo announced it on public and wont close (die) either...;)

kallieb
08-09-2007, 01:23 PM
edited out

KevinGarnet
08-09-2007, 02:04 PM
interesting.. i think it's every people choice.. to trace or not to trade.. but this is nice idea..

jam0980tr
08-09-2007, 02:42 PM
i wanna be a part of Anti-traders grp and invites to torrent sites are not for tradeing they post 2 be free like i had my EXIGO for free in life what you need you get it by free not by tradeing stuff for it . and my invites i like to giveaway 2 Anti-traders grp

ebeli
08-09-2007, 02:42 PM
Well, I made anti-trading forum and every antitraders are allowed to join their. And if you're a trader, you can't join there. I will check everyones posts and rep points. If you had quit trading at least 2 moths, then you could join us. Drop me a pm if you're interested.

Sylar666
08-22-2007, 08:06 PM
I am a member of Bit- ESC, a close Anti-Trading Group. I started my career ( a fast one) here as a trader, but I quit trading some time ago.
I am quite disappointed though what I experienced here in the last couple of weeks, and decided to stop making giveaways. This forum - once such a friendly , lively place - is getting to become a place full of hostile, envious people. Lots of flames, calling names, scammers, cheaters. When having done a giveaway they did not even respect me as much as to read my requirements. Only I want this, I want that... Again I wanted to make some giveaways (Ncore, Bithumen, Darkside, Pretorians) but I just thought better of it. It is just not the right time anymore for these gestures.
And do not get me wrong - I got nothing against traders. Just don't forget where I was coming from. I don't want to join any Anti-Trading formation of any kind, but U have my sympathy. And when things get back on normal track I come back with Hungarian giveaways , which I used to make. Some like it, some don't. But just fed up with malevolent flamers spamming up my threads. Just keep a low profile now. Wish U all the best in Your effort!

znik
08-22-2007, 08:22 PM
This place definetely hasn't changed significantly the last couple of weeks.
If you were talking about a couple of years ago then YES, the forum was much different without all today's traders and scammers that read the WIAW list as if it was the Bible.

Sylar666
08-22-2007, 08:31 PM
Yes, Dear Lancelot (my better half) but I have not been here that long...as U migh know. Anyway, I feel this way, Lance!:)

pone44
08-22-2007, 08:45 PM
Sylar66- i am new but i definitely agree with your post... i dont think trading is right.. Can u or a trusted member pm me about invite giveaways and what to do n not? i do not know really anyone here but a few, and i dont really know them personally.. I want to become trusted. I vow never to trade invites or accounts, this is really not a hobby. Any input would be great. I see u have a great rep here. Thanks

necromantic
08-22-2007, 08:50 PM
People against trading are either 1. cheap or 2. don't have anything decent to offer. Lots of traders do giveaways as well. :flamehide

blackbird
08-22-2007, 09:02 PM
its just really weird that most of the people in these anti trading /non trading groups are ex-traders ... they trade for trackers and when they have everything they want .. they convert to "anti-trading " ... :dry:

i have a feeling that this has something to do with the site revolt ..lol

Presto
08-22-2007, 09:09 PM
^I have basically everything I need & I've gotten them without trading. I wouldn't say that my trackers are über1337 or something, but they sure are top quality, when it comes to speed & content. Then again my 'everything' is not to have all the possible accounts, like many users tend to think.

Edit: OK, that was pointless, I guess I'm getting sleepy.

Edit2: Btw. the beatles ftw.

znik
08-22-2007, 09:17 PM
People against trading are either 1. cheap or 2. don't have anything decent to offer.

Nice! Well-documented point of view! :rolleyes:
:tease:

Sylar666
08-22-2007, 09:20 PM
People against trading are either 1. cheap or 2. don't have anything decent to offer. Lots of traders do giveaways as well. :flamehide
I have everything I want (more than 50). But I will giveaway most of it - Level 4-7 trackers. I kinda do not need more, than 5-10 trackers.

sear
08-22-2007, 09:22 PM
its just really weird that most of the people in these anti trading /non trading groups are ex-traders ... they trade for trackers and when they have everything they want .. they convert to "anti-trading " ... :dry:

i have a feeling that this has something to do with the site revolt ..lol

not me :lol: I agree there are some ex-traders but I think it's a mix. And yes I too am suspicious of ex traders who suddenly see the light. However don't want to paint them all with the same brush so I will say that many former traders are genuine and have become good friends of mine. And one last thing...not all anti-traders are out to troll and fuck with trades some of us believe in making our own decisions and leading by example, not harassment :)

p.s. account trading is poison

Enlightened
08-22-2007, 09:27 PM
Once a Trader always a Trader There is nO turninng back !! For me turn back and quit "cold Turkey", I need an "Intervention"...........LOL

Artemis
08-22-2007, 09:41 PM
I am not cheap I am strongly against a/c trading because of the cheating and leeching which it allows, although I do not agree with invite trading I can understand people wanting to get a tracker they are particularly after. I have good a/c's myself and choose the people that I think deserve the invites, and will continue to do so. Most people are impatient to have it NOW and add another tracker to their userbar , without really contributing anything .

TheFoX
08-22-2007, 09:47 PM
I think there has to be a distinction between someone who will trade X for Y, because they actually want Y, and those who trade simply because it is a status.

There are a number of people here who trade, simply to watch their Rep points go up. It has become a sort of competition among a percentage of the core membership here.

While I don't like trading, a certain amount has to be acceptable, especially when the traders are trading something for something that they actually want.

What more and more members are actually becoming, are dealers. These dealers are not interested in the account, or community, or torrents, or anything else to do with the trade. Like cattle farmers, their only interest is to feed the animal up (build a large buffer) so that they can later offer the account as a better trade for something else.

These dealers are no better than car traders, who buy and sell continually, without any interest in what they are buying or selling (merely motivated by profit, or what they can attain).

Genuine traders do it because they genuinely want what someone else is offering. While it may offend site administrators, the reasons behind the trade are genuine, and these traders will often become contributing members of the traded communities.

Remember that dealers will acquire an account, fatten it up with a buffer, then trade it on. They are the ones who do the damage to the trading scene.

SAM
08-22-2007, 09:51 PM
again i think this idea is the best idea i heard for a long time this means two months :)

sear
08-22-2007, 10:03 PM
Your a well spoken chap aren't you Mr Fox. Not saying I agree or disagree with you, but nice argument.

kaffeine
08-22-2007, 10:15 PM

It's not that we are cheap or don't have anything decent to offer (and "decent" it's a very relative term), but by trading you're breaking the trackers' rules, plus you risk the security a private tracker meant to have, because you're supposed to invite someone you trust, and if you trade, you're obviously more interested in what the other person can give you for your account, rather than the use this person can give to your account, or how trustworthy this person really is.

$SnoopDo2G$
08-22-2007, 10:26 PM
I am not cheap I am strongly against a/c trading because of the cheating and leeching which it allows,...........Most people are impatient to have it NOW and add another tracker to their userbar , without really contributing anything .

I agree with you and i have to say that :

Trading invites for me it's alright,
But trading accounts is just kinda of contribute to the destruction of the Trackers itself...
But the best is to Giveaway to people you can trust that a sure thing.

If they made rules they know why they made rules and i think it's good to have rules there.

TheFoX
08-23-2007, 03:16 AM
Your a well spoken chap aren't you Mr Fox. Not saying I agree or disagree with you, but nice argument.

I'm also well dressed. No hoodie for me. :lol: