PDA

View Full Version : Do i need more ?

GINZY
08-09-2007, 04:13 PM
after long time with many help from FST friends now i got most of the trackers . I got Sct TT TL Swedvdr Swebits TTi NB Asiandvd Pisexy powerbits dvdclub bithq filmbits bitsoup WB Cinematik Torrent-damage Revtt Czone Scn FSC OInk Bitme.... Most of my download is dvdr, boxset trilogy, DO you think i need to try to get FTN, FTWR[6] - UK-T[6], ncore , bithumen,Snowtiger, ... . About the content i think my trackers are too much for me.Now just about the curiousity, just want to know what they looks like. thier release.. Some told me FTWR is crap tracker but how about FTN and UK-T ? And others such as Ncore, bithumen, snowtiger, Ts-tracker, softtorrents, RP...are the trackers i looking 4
At first i want to get all the trackers just to see wat inside and which trackers i will use.Wish someone could bring me into these trackers. Dare someone to give me the acc of FTWR , FTN or UK-T, just want to browse the torrent inside them. Just wanna get the feeling use these trackers.If u give me the acc , swear to God i will give it back to you when i'm done :happy: want to get a comparison between them and my trackers.

Maybe the high level trackers are difficult to get into so now Ncore, bithumen, snowtiger, Ts-tracker, softtorrents, RP is my wanted trackers.Remember 1 guy said sent me softorrents invite when it's not full but now still no invite. Maybe he forget or the site still full.So now Start again.

Do you think upload more and more and get the invite of the trackers i got now and trade is faster way than calling people help ? :D

have a nice day :):D:happy::P:lol:

Shalafi
08-09-2007, 04:19 PM
no,you dont need more :)

beco
08-09-2007, 05:43 PM
like Shalafi said .... you don't need more

but yes , you can pm me I will give you access to the next 24h
into the nCore and BH.

hope for you to feel the others
Nice try I love it :D

GINZY
08-10-2007, 12:22 AM

into the nCore and BH.

thank you so much. Thanks for putting ur trust in me.Pmed

FTWR and UK-T seem harder to get into through friend's help.
THanks Shalafi , have u got all trackers ? :shifty:

Shalafi
08-10-2007, 12:37 AM

into the nCore and BH.

thank you so much. Thanks for putting ur trust in me.Pmed

FTWR and UK-T seem harder to get into through friend's help.
THanks Shalafi , have u got all trackers ? :shifty:

No :cry:

I need 2 trackers more,they are not on the Wiaw list btw.

SiNa
08-10-2007, 12:38 AM
man what can i say. NO you dont need any more. just a waste of time. u already got the best trackers. so please, i'm saying it for you, dont waste your time to get into ftwr or uk-t. the trackers you have is enough already! do as you like

S.L.B
08-10-2007, 12:38 AM
you're missing one great traker in that great coolection of your's

Hdbits. the greatest tracker for HD content.

PM me if you'd like to try it.

fstrulz
08-10-2007, 12:44 AM
:lol: F*** is not crap. They have really nice staff and members that are willing to fill your requests. I usually get my requests (mostly DVDRs that I can't find in any other trackers) in just a couple of hours...

Also, if you live in the U.S. I'd say that you ask one of your friends to invite you to FTN for security reasons. And FTN is obviously the best overall site.

Xtremist
08-10-2007, 12:46 AM
RTS and ScN will be nice addons if ur looking at boxset movies

hangemhigh
08-10-2007, 01:05 AM
no list is complete without horror charnel

th0r
08-10-2007, 01:50 AM
Do you think upload more and more and get the invite of the trackers i got now and trade is faster way than calling people help ?

asking for an account or invite is always better than trading

amahk
08-10-2007, 02:06 AM
u got the best ;)

Detale
08-10-2007, 03:14 AM
IMHO you DO have everything you will need. I can however understand that you would want more. I would say see if you can get FTN the have an amazing staff and great releases too. I never had an interest in UK-T so I cannot comment. FTWR is pretty cool too but their staff can be elitist at times. You will find releases are pretty much the same on the top sites speeds vary a little bit as do pre-times but content is mostly the same. Good luck in whatever you decide.

berserk1980
08-10-2007, 03:34 AM
if y have lots of time and are hardcore of bt, go on.
if y just dl stuff, then what y have now are really enough.

GINZY
08-10-2007, 10:35 AM
thank you beco.Just check bithumen , dont know why can't log in ncore.Like u said i think i now only after FTN , maybe Exigo for lossless music. Using nearly 20 trackers really takes me much time and they are too enough.

thanks S.L.B , will pm when get a bigger HDD.
@fstrulz: i'm in Asia, only waiting 4 some US friends in here :)