08-09-2007, 05:42 PM
Can offer 30 dollar worth seedbox..PM me only if you have that invite

Middleman if you want

StevenVD
08-09-2007, 06:07 PM
hmm, I think you are not allowed to pay for an invite here

anions
08-09-2007, 06:38 PM
"Never Pay for sharing" - thats what it says on the top right hand corner...take a closer look and move on...

mbucari1
08-09-2007, 06:42 PM
"Never Pay for sharing" - thats what it says on the top right hand corner...take a closer look and move on...LMFAO!!!

What the HELL do you think everyone else is doing? They "trade" invites for personal gain and attach values to them like denominations of some twisted currency. Many go a step further and offer to trade services such as rapidshare, WOW accounts and oh yeah, MORE SEEDBOXES! This guys is doing what everyone else is doing except he mentioned a form of legal tender and now the rest of you are so holy.

Drop the bullshit.

Enlightened
08-09-2007, 07:07 PM
"Never Pay for sharing" - thats what it says on the top right hand corner...take a closer look and move on...LMFAO!!!

What the HELL do you think everyone else is doing? They "trade" invites for personal gain and attach values to them like denominations of some twisted currency. Many go a step further and offer to trade services such as rapidshare, WOW accounts and oh yeah, MORE SEEDBOXES! This guys is doing what everyone else is doing except he mentioned a form of legal tender and now the rest of you are so holy.

Drop the bullshit.

Yeah, this Guy really >> kick it up another Notch .

fridash
08-09-2007, 07:15 PM
a lot of people pay for numers p2p services
newsgroups and atc.
lets face it sometimes , good things cost ,
people are putting in work in , disign ,servers ,
if you were to maintain a p2p site wodent you
like some support? hardware is not cheap

saulin
08-09-2007, 07:34 PM
I pay for newsgroups. It's totally worth it. Over 120 days of retention, soon to be 200 days, the content is simply huge. No tracker can compare to usenet. Speeds are insanely fast. And for those that care about security, it is probably one of the safest ways to download stuff. Of course pre times are not as fast as in torrent trackers but if you ever pay to download stuff. Newsgroups is the way to go.

I see people paying for trackers' invites or Rapidshare accounts, or seedboxes ect... There is no need for that imo. I use usenet mainly for hard to find stuff though. For older stuff that is usually not found on trackers.

cncplayer
08-09-2007, 10:10 PM
Thanks you guys for ur valuable comments..Anyone with the actual invite now :D

KFlint
08-09-2007, 10:13 PM

Drop the bullshit.

word

Dr_Green_Thumb
08-09-2007, 11:01 PM
never support your favorite BT site

fridash
08-09-2007, 11:28 PM
i do and proud of that fact!!!!

sear
08-09-2007, 11:29 PM

*sear tries to pick himself up off the floor after collapsing in a fit of laughter*

fstrulz
08-09-2007, 11:32 PM

If that'd be the case, then say goodbye to your fav BT site...

Support but never buy (credits/invites).

fridash
08-09-2007, 11:35 PM
fstrulz (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/fstrulz-161439) hay m8! saw a bunny in your post cliked on it and.....

nice...;)

Dr_Green_Thumb
08-10-2007, 01:02 AM

If that'd be the case, then say goodbye to your fav BT site...

Support but never buy (credits/invites).

exactly my point if no one is to pay for filesharing then say good bye to BT and never buying invites why not if your helping support the site?

KFlint
08-10-2007, 01:03 AM
fstrulz (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/fstrulz-161439) hay m8! saw a bunny in your post cliked on it and.....

nice...;)

wooot!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

jam0980tr
08-10-2007, 01:13 AM

nice...;)

wooot!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

nices chick fstrulz ;)