PDA

View Full Version : Torrentit developers blog.

Nardz
08-09-2007, 11:51 PM
Does anyone know what happened to the Torrentit developers blog? Did they decide they we're not going to bring the site back. Was it all one big joke?

http://torrentit.info/

Gish
08-10-2007, 02:06 AM
well they said the site was going up two months ago so!

avoozl
08-10-2007, 04:22 AM
Fire up IRC and head on over to the #TiT channel on chinstrap.torrentit.info

It appears that they are still intending to bring TiT back, but it is taking them longer than they expected to get the code up to snuff.

Nightmeare
08-10-2007, 08:57 AM
we are coming up, the rewrite of the code took longer that expected. there is a lot of new functionality on the site.

seppypom
08-10-2007, 02:17 PM
If it really bothers you that it is taking so long, you should show your dissatisfaction by never joining the site.

Nightmeare
08-10-2007, 02:25 PM
i can even help u with that.

Roark
08-10-2007, 05:22 PM
If it really bothers you that it is taking so long, you should show your dissatisfaction by never joining the site.

Or TorrentIt could at least respect the donors enough not to continuously make unrealistic promises, even if the above two posts are an example of how users who question the broken promises will be treated.

Salvia
08-10-2007, 05:26 PM
nobody forced you to donate, just as nobody forces you to use a tracker, its a privilage to be part of a community not a right. people need to stop acting like theyre entitled to be there

KevinGarnet
08-10-2007, 05:32 PM
i heard that they decide not back up site..

seppypom
08-10-2007, 07:29 PM
continuously make unrealistic promises

Yup, they missed the date and they said they were sorry, but continuously?

i heard that they decide not back up site..

Just stop!

phrenzy
08-10-2007, 08:13 PM
ummmm, just go idle on there IRC.. Seems like a better place to ask these questions...They've made it idiot proof to get on it... Click the link on the blog page...

MaAiFu
08-10-2007, 08:54 PM

Or TorrentIt could at least respect the donors enough not to continuously make unrealistic promises, even if the above two posts are an example of how users who question the broken promises will be treated.

nobody forced you to donate, just as nobody forces you to use a tracker, its a privilage to be part of a community not a right. people need to stop acting like theyre entitled to be there

come on man, thats a bit harsh, the guy donated out of the goodness of his heart, like you said no one has to, but some people DO HAVE to, otherwise, guess what? no site!

so it's only fair he wants a little bit of respect from the community staff, it's not unreasonable, u dont have to act like mr big and repeat the "its a privilege not a right" crap which is more over used than paris hilton!...

plus he makes a very good point about "how users who question the broken promises will be treated." and u just backed up that comment with your random outburst.

Nightmeare
08-10-2007, 08:55 PM
well it is a privilege.

MaAiFu
08-10-2007, 09:07 PM
i know i'm not saying it's not, and i am thankful u guys r spending this time to bring back TiT.

i just thought it was a bit unnecessary, the guy made a good point, not treating people like crap for asking a simple question, weather it's a privilege or a right is basic human courtesy.

Nardz
08-13-2007, 12:40 AM
Wow! i forgot i made this post thanx for all your responses!

Please tell me when i said how long it was taking bothered me? When i posted this, the blog was down, i was just trying to get some new info. Apparently this made you as well as some others upset (hilarious). I don't care how long it takes to come back as long as it comes back i love the TiT.

i can even help u with that.

.... why because you work for them? sweet dude

P.S you seem mean but I could be wrong.

well it is a privilege.

nope i was right your mean.

Fire up IRC and head on over to the #TiT channel on chinstrap.torrentit.info

It appears that they are still intending to bring TiT back, but it is taking them longer than they expected to get the code up to snuff.

Thanx bro this is exactly what i was looking for!

seppypom
08-13-2007, 01:02 AM
Please tell me when i said how long it was taking bothered me? When i posted this, the blog was down, i was just trying to get some new info. Apparently this made you as well as some others upset (hilarious). I don't care how long it takes to come back as long as it comes back i love the TiT.

Actually the comment was not meant to you!

Nardz
08-13-2007, 02:16 AM

Actually the comment was not meant to you!

HAHA!! how was i supposed to know? I started the thread and you were not specific. Usually people use quotes when responding to someone other then the author of the thread (like you did this time). Sorry for not reading your mind I'll try harder next time :D

Nightmeare
08-13-2007, 11:51 PM
uhh thank you for saying im mean :D and if u had botherd to read the press rls. you would know i will be admin on tit

Nardz
08-14-2007, 04:12 PM
uhh thank you for saying im mean :D and if u had botherd to read the press rls. you would know i will be admin on tit

Thats cool dude, sorry I dont pay much atterntion to that kind of stuff . I just cant wait for the site to come back.