PDA

View Full Version : What would u do if the invites section is gone?

Patriot foreve
08-10-2007, 04:07 PM
Hi

i had this terrible dream yesterday as i was dreaming that oneday while i was normally browsing FST i found out that the trading section no longer existed and i thought why not make apoll to see other members opinion if this happened ?

What would u do if the invites section is gone?

P.S:this is multiple choice poll so u can vote on multiple choices besides that no one can see where you voted so feel free to vote and comment in the topic if u feel like

xbawksz
08-10-2007, 04:08 PM
i'd survive. i don't trade much, just comment on everybody else's trades. :P

marie81
08-10-2007, 04:10 PM
it will be exactly better place if this happens hope it will ...

mievmo
08-10-2007, 04:10 PM
No TRADERS is better.. cuz invites meant got given free.

phantom
08-10-2007, 04:12 PM
WTF... no way... here i spend almost all the time in my leisure... i don't know what i will do... but i hope that this will not happen... :)

so keep the good work everybody to mantain this forum... ;) me too, of corse... :D

CHEERS!

dragos
08-10-2007, 04:13 PM

Nothing in life is free.

TYPE R
08-10-2007, 04:14 PM
i dont give a shit if it was gone 2 tell u the truth. though fst would be a better place

berry89
08-10-2007, 04:20 PM
yeah i thik it wil be a better place too, but everybody will have a problem to join some tracker that for sure.:happy:

SgtMajor
08-10-2007, 04:21 PM
I wish I'd never stumbled upon trading.

However, I do like a good giveaway, and if you get something nice in return, then that is a favour.

And why not have a place to ask for something you are looking for anyway, without the expectation of payment in kind.

And I also like offering alternatives to what people are looking for.

Anyway, it is not real life and I couldn't give a shit what other people do, it has nothing to do with me, my POV is just that - a POV.

I would miss it, but it isn't the end of the world, and football season is soon upon us, so back to the footy forums I go :)

Peter North
08-10-2007, 04:23 PM
Thereīs stille life out there... :D

SAM
right nothing is free in life
sometime you force to trade actually
but i hate the "trade" word it's like you are paying money
i like "exchange" better
any way
whether the invite section is here or not
fst is a good place to be with a lot of nice people

Salvia

I concur, invites are not to be traded

fstrulz
08-10-2007, 04:24 PM
If that'd happen, I'd just participate in the BitTorrent, Filesharing, Discussions, and Lounge threads...

The thing is, the Invites section is not all about trading... It's also about giving and helping fellow FST members - and all of these will be gone if the Invites section is gone.

Diliman
08-10-2007, 04:24 PM
Bad and Good news. I may get a heart attack(Bad news), but I also may get a LIFE when I can`t visit FST all the time addicted(Good News)

zizo85
08-10-2007, 04:28 PM
it would be shock to all of us
its not trading section but u can trade and make some friends

hope it never happen
regard
messi

Cmon
08-10-2007, 04:42 PM
I don't care, just missing something to read about anything that related to FTN :lol:

top25
08-10-2007, 04:47 PM
Why should the section be gone i say the trades should go and only giveaways and tracker request should be allowed.

hosam200
08-10-2007, 04:48 PM
I Dont Care Anymore

KFlint
08-10-2007, 05:23 PM
you have some crazy dreams patriot :P

it would be sad because this section is not only a about trading, everyone can have a chance of getting great trackers for free when they stick around long enpugh and are active member

ninja
08-10-2007, 06:46 PM
i'd survive. i don't trade much, just comment on everybody else's trades. :P

you have ftn :D

SgtMajor
08-10-2007, 08:46 PM
Keep voting & discussing

fstrulz
08-10-2007, 08:49 PM
Keep voting & discussing

That's your 1,000th post...

I smell a giveaway. :D

SgtMajor
08-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Shit, never noticed, 4 star Michelin now - cool :D

I just got some for TDC & HDBITs, so I might offer something over the weekend.

Although I have just given out over 10 for czone, so that might be it for a while.

Tokeman
08-10-2007, 09:18 PM
I'd do something drastic...
I'd go outside

saulin
08-10-2007, 09:39 PM
It would make a much better place :)

fstrulz
08-10-2007, 10:11 PM
FST would be a boring forum. :sleeping:

fridash
08-10-2007, 10:13 PM
witout the invite section we are like a shark
with no teeth... plus i think acct trading sould be prohibited

phrenzy
08-10-2007, 10:44 PM
Trading invites/accounts are one of the biggest security risk out there to trackers..then there the dick-heads out there trying to sell invites which brings even more attention to the scene.......For me it would be a dream come true if the invite section would simple vanish and WIAW thread too..

sear
08-11-2007, 04:12 AM
I think there's nothing wrong with the invite section in itself because it's not just about trading it's about invites and I hope it doesn't go. It could use a good clean out though mainly by banning account trading :yup: even though I know that'll never happen.

Nothing in life is free.

wrong, invites can be free you just have to make friends or find some generous person who's willing to trust you.

lubu
08-11-2007, 05:38 AM
It would be tragic...for someone who is new, it is a great place to get help with invites to the rare trackers...

jam0980tr
08-11-2007, 05:49 AM

yes that is true. Tradeing & Selling suck's I hope 1 day they catch everyone who trade's and get a big banned on every torrent site out there If the invite section was gone it will make fst better site that's my opinion!!!

plus if the invite section was gone i'll still visit fst cos i like the community and i get my help here :D

th0r
08-11-2007, 05:52 AM
it will be a better place if this happens

precisely; close this thread and trash the bittorrent invites discussion

Artemis
08-11-2007, 06:00 AM
I also agree with the general idea of most of the replies in this thread, an invite section is a great way for new people to the scene to get different trackers, it is the a/c trading that sux!

jam0980tr
08-11-2007, 06:05 AM
I also agree with the general idea of most of the replies in this thread, an invite section is a great way for new people to the scene to get different trackers, it is the a/c trading that sux!

keep the invite section but remove the tradeing stuff that will be kool just giveaway invite section my opinion lool

metal maniac
08-11-2007, 06:08 AM
The thing is with this forum or anywhere else for that matter. Whenever you give an invite out to someone you don't know. Most of the time you are putting your own account at risk! So you really have to trust the person or you're always putting your own account at risk. Everyone is better off inviting people they know well, rather then making giveaway threads because you never know when you're gonna get yourself in trouble just for being nice. It's sad but true.

jam0980tr
08-11-2007, 06:15 AM
The thing is with this forum or anywhere else for that matter. Whenever you give an invite out to someone you don't know most of the time you are putting your own account at risk! So you really have to trust the person or you're always putting your own account at risk. Everyone is better off inviting people they know well, rather then making giveaway threads because you never know when you're gonna get yourself in trouble just for being nice. It's sad but true.

metal maniac i do understand what you saying invite who you know
:D that is more safe lol

metal maniac
08-11-2007, 06:23 AM
The thing is with this forum or anywhere else for that matter. Whenever you give an invite out to someone you don't know most of the time you are putting your own account at risk! So you really have to trust the person or you're always putting your own account at risk. Everyone is better off inviting people they know well, rather then making giveaway threads because you never know when you're gonna get yourself in trouble just for being nice. It's sad but true.

Yeah,but I really think giveaway threads are the worst because then you're really asking for trouble.If anything you're better off making some friends on here and then see if maybe that person needs help with certain trackers but posting invites for free for everyone to see. That's just dumb!!

th0r
08-11-2007, 06:26 AM
Whenever you give an invite out to someone you don't know, you are putting your own account at risk! So you really have to trust that person.

i agree, i only give out invites (and only invites) to my real life friends who i know and can trust

metal maniac
08-11-2007, 06:33 AM
Whenever you give an invite out to someone you don't know, you are putting your own account at risk! So you really have to trust that person.

i agree, i only give out invites (and only invites) to my real life friends who i know and can trust
Yeah, but like I said also if you make friends on the internet (even through forums like fst) too and really get know the person well and find you can trust this person then I say help them out too. If you really feel like you can trust someone then why the hell not. There's people that I've met through here that I would trust with any of my account details and have and they've never screwed me over but you got to know them first.

jam0980tr
08-11-2007, 06:36 AM
Yeah,but I really think giveaway threads are the worst because then you're really asking for trouble.If anything you're better off making some friends on here and then see if maybe that person needs help with certain trackers but posting invites for free for everyone to see. That's just dumb!!

what i think. That is good what you saying but if they made a sub forum invites section and no tradeing. For high lv member like member been at the site a long time and they are trusted. They are load 2 have axx's to that forum giveaway and if you do invite a bad person report him to fst get that person removed form fst high lv invites section ;)

metal maniac
08-11-2007, 06:52 AM
See this is exactly what I'm talking about giveaway threads are no good!http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-cheaters-217564

sear
08-11-2007, 08:10 AM

what i think. That is good what you saying but if they made a sub forum invites section and no tradeing. For high lv member like member been at the site a long time and they are trusted. They are load 2 have axx's to that forum giveaway and if you do invite a bad person report him to fst get that person removed form fst high lv invites section ;)

there all ready is one m8 ;)

read this:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-anti-traders-forum-216835/page2

TCD004
08-11-2007, 08:50 AM
It would be better without invite (or at least account) trading section... In my opinion...

TorrentMaster9
08-11-2007, 09:55 AM
I would miss it, but it isn't the end of the world, and football season is soon upon us, so back to the footy forums I go :)
yep thanks god itīs starting again;)

p1r4t3
08-11-2007, 10:04 AM
I understand if the section is closed, people might go elsewhere, but they have greater chances of getting banned there easily and since this is the biggest trading forum, the invite trading will be decreased somewaht. so being the fst community we, in our own way by giving up trading are contributing to the BT community and making it a better place

necromantic
08-11-2007, 02:29 PM
Closing the invites section wouldn't be the end of the world. I don't trade much these days anyways. I mostly come here to see what's new in the world of bittorrent. I usually get all my news about torrent sites from here instead of the sites themselves.

To answer the question: The invites section would be missed, but life (and FST) would go on.

weenden
08-11-2007, 02:37 PM
the only problem is its called the"invite section" and most of it is trades or acct giveaways im not into taking acc did it once gave it up it wasnt me and im not into trades as i am allways takin advatage of, trades should have its on section invite should be invites only

Mugur
08-11-2007, 02:52 PM
I got some wonderful trackers from here (free), but it won't be the end of invite sharing if this section wouldn't exist any more. It will be a big loss, but there are also tracker communities with invites section.