PDA

View Full Version : my cousins wedding

BawA
08-11-2007, 12:31 PM
so tonight is my cousins wedding, i grow up with him but i didnt met him since long time, last time i met him was around 5-6 years ago and it was very brief so its actually 10-12 years, i didnt want to go but he called me to be there...
now my problem is i didnt see him and his family(and my other relatives as well) for ever, same situation as all computer maniacs so am kinda freaking out about what to do there, who should i sit with and since am kinda new to all of them that would be hard, and the worst thing is i dont know how to react at weddings i mean greetings and stuff, last time i was at a wedding was my brothers and then i was like 14 so i really didnt needed to do anything.
my brother and father will probably go there but i dont prefer to go with my dad and believe me or not am kinda strange to my brother as well just like others, so it will be some kinda okword sitting by him.
last 2 days was like a hell to me thinking of the wedding, it was like getting nearer to your execution.

i really need some thoughts on this.
HELP :cry:

tesco
08-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Take a girl? :unsure:

BawA
08-11-2007, 12:36 PM
its gents only party, ladies have another party
we dont do mix wedding party
if we do then its only for close relatives.

Mr. Mulder
08-11-2007, 12:37 PM
take rossco? :unsure:

tesco
08-11-2007, 12:38 PM
That's just silly mulder I live in canadia and bawa lives "Some Where but not here" :rolleyes:

BawA
08-11-2007, 12:38 PM
ill be glad, actually ill be glad if any of you comes
i just want to end this in a way or other

tesco
08-11-2007, 12:42 PM
:ghey:

BawA
08-11-2007, 12:44 PM
c'mon dont give up on me
some thoughts please

manker
08-11-2007, 01:00 PM
How are you supposed to shag a bridesmaid if they're in a different fecking party.

You crazy Islamicists didn't think it thro :no:

JPaul
08-11-2007, 01:31 PM
Get drunk and shag the stripper.

BawA
08-11-2007, 02:20 PM
this is not one of those weddings :huh:

JPaul
08-11-2007, 04:02 PM
What, there actually are weddings where you get drunk and shag the stripper.

FFS where do you live bAWa.

BawA
08-11-2007, 04:04 PM
its written there "some where..."

manker
08-11-2007, 04:07 PM
Get drunk and shag the stripper.

this is not one of those weddings :huh:

What, there actually are weddings where you get drunk and shag the stripper.

FFS where do you live bAWa.:lol:

JPaul
08-11-2007, 04:10 PM
its written there "some where..."

Can we play a game to guess where it is.

People asking you questions and you answer Yay or Nay. But you tell if someone guesses it right.

BawA
08-11-2007, 04:15 PM
thats fun
am for it but you forgot i have a wedding to attend, it almost time.

mybe later

JPaul
08-11-2007, 04:19 PM
I'll start a thread.

Enjoy the wedding bAWa.

necromantic
08-11-2007, 04:29 PM
Skip the ceremony, show up for the reception :thumbsup::beer::partytime::drunk::cheers::sick:

Snee
08-11-2007, 05:47 PM
i just want to end this in a way or other

Suicide is not the answer.

BawA
08-11-2007, 07:17 PM
am back
that was quick, i actually enjoyed it, got to see my old relatives, most of them didnt recognize me, refreshed my old memories.
surprising i found my cousin once i got into the building, i recognized him from long away, he changed alot.
so after all it wasnt bad.
my thanks goes to ros and jp for cheering me up :D

peat moss
08-11-2007, 07:26 PM
No wonder there's so much trouble in your part of the world , but thought it was interesting that women are a second thought at one of the most important days of their life .:dabs:

LaPistola
08-11-2007, 07:26 PM
lawl what a bafoon:whistling... i was to lazy to read the plot summary:frusty:

Hey you stole my post :dry:

But anyway, yeah get drunk and make a fool of yourself then get kicked out... problem solved :D

Edit: Damn it after reading the entire thread I realize that I was to late and may advice my be deemed completely useless

JPaul
08-11-2007, 07:28 PM
lawl what a bafoon:whistling... i was to lazy to read the plot summary:frusty:

Hey you stole my post :dry:

It's genious.

BawA
08-11-2007, 07:32 PM
No wonder there's so much trouble in your part of the world , but thought it was interesting that women are a second thought at one of the most important days of their life .:dabs:

hey pal not every country is so messed up like Iraq thanks to you guys, and not every country is so hard on freedom's like iran.
my country pwns three of your european country at ones in economy, thats oil excluded.
there goes another 3 hints for JP to find where i live.

btw what do you mean by "but thought it was interesting that women are a second thought at one of the most important days of their life "

LaPistola
08-11-2007, 07:34 PM
It's genious.Well, I do try. http://www.medgadget.com/archives/homer_fat.gif Well, actually no, when I think about it I don't try

peat moss
08-11-2007, 07:35 PM
Coming to a theater near you , My Big Fat Arab Cousins Wedding . Who's game on playing the mustache ? JP , Ross ?

peat moss
08-11-2007, 08:07 PM

hey pal not every country is so messed up like Iraq thanks to you guys, and not every country is so hard on freedom's like iran.
my country pwns three of your european country at ones in economy, thats oil excluded.
there goes another 3 hints for JP to find where i live.

btw what do you mean by "but thought it was interesting that women are a second thought at one of the most important days of their life "

This seems more like an attack by me ,not what I meant . I'v been to to a few weddings Hindu , Chinese, Italian and yes Greek . Their all different and special in their own right , the arrange marriages were the funny ones as you never saw the bride till the end . Thats all I meant . :)

My wife was funny at them as she refused to be a wall flower and sit with the women , she grabbed her bottle of Jack Daniels and partied .:O

JPaul
08-11-2007, 08:10 PM
I'm seeing a racist side of you this evening Peat Moss.

What with this and the Abadaba posts.

It's not a good thing.

peat moss
08-11-2007, 08:15 PM

It's not a good thing.

I can't spell it is Abu Dabi or something like . I remember a post that
Bawa said his country , will search for it .

AmpeD
08-11-2007, 08:16 PM
get smashed and try to make a toast

peat moss
08-11-2007, 08:26 PM
get smashed and try to make a post

Fixed :

Then try and defend yourself , priceless . One thing is I have poor humour ,ok thats a given , racist never . :)

JPaul
08-11-2007, 08:29 PM

It's not a good thing.

I can't spell it is Abu Dabi or something like . I remember a post that
Bawa said his country , will search for it .

It's Abu Dhabi and it's the largest of the Emirates.

Posting you think it's Abadaba was appalling. Ally that to your posts in this thread, well frankly I'm amazed no-one has reported you ... yet.

BawA
08-12-2007, 02:26 AM
its not Abu Dhabi but its in Emirates.
ahh who am kiddin with, its Duabi

Barbarossa
08-13-2007, 09:12 AM

We stayed in teh Jumeirah Beach Hotel about 4 years ago. It was awesome!

Dubai is awesome too, but I kept being asked if I wanted to buy a watch, which got a bit annoying. I did manage to buy an excellent pair of shoes for about £4.

We had a drink in the bar at the top of the Burj Al Arab, it cost about £15 :dry:

We'll have to go back again one day, but only when they've finished building it :cool:

BawA
08-13-2007, 12:03 PM

We stayed in teh Jumeirah Beach Hotel about 4 years ago. It was awesome!

Dubai is awesome too, but I kept being asked if I wanted to buy a watch, which got a bit annoying. I did manage to buy an excellent pair of shoes for about £4.

We had a drink in the bar at the top of the Burj Al Arab, it cost about £15 :dry:

We'll have to go back again one day, but only when they've finished building it :cool:

finished building what? http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/icons/icon9.gif
since 4 years many thing have been build over there among them is palm island, there are huge projects going on all of them are unique.

Barbarossa
08-13-2007, 12:09 PM
Finished building Dubai :blink:

Aren't they in the middle of building the two tallest towers in the world, or something?

I read about palm island a few years ago, aren't they doing a similar one in the shape of the world? :unsure:

Oooh, found this!

http://www.earthware.co.uk/blog/postimages/dubai2.jpg

http://architecture.myninjaplease.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/dubai-from-space.jpg

They're building loads! :O

BawA
08-13-2007, 12:16 PM
ohh if you want to see those then your right and actually its 3 palms and world island, few more marine type islands also two tallest tower as you mentioned.
since last 5 years property market has been boosted by 500% and so did traffic :frusty:

Barbarossa
08-13-2007, 12:21 PM
They should build some roads :smilie4:

BawA
08-13-2007, 01:08 PM
They should build some roads :smilie4:

ohh dear, no matter how many roads and bridges they make its still same, they even started toll system on a major high which connects dubai air port to where you stayed, now that road is clear but alternatives are packed, that was at starting now days its seems to cooled down a lil bit.

JPaul
08-13-2007, 06:06 PM
since 4 years many thing have been build over there among them is palm island, there are huge projects going on all of them are unique.

So you aren't living in Dubai, you're a real twister bAWa.

suprafreak6
08-14-2007, 01:45 AM
do we get to guess where he lives now?

Snee
08-14-2007, 01:57 AM
hey pal not every country is so messed up like Iraq thanks to you guys

It feels good to be appreciated :happy:

and not every country is so hard on freedom's like iran.

Would that be Albania, Moldova and Romania?