PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Got An Exigo

SgtMajor
08-11-2007, 02:31 PM
I can borrow for a week/month, especially if you don't use yours?

I want to take advantage of some free leeching and 2x upload, and actually use it for me! :)

Please, don't let it lie dormant and (ab)use it just for trading.

All favours are always repaid, most times with interest.

PM if you think you can help.

jam0980tr
08-11-2007, 02:39 PM
I can borrow for a week/month, especially if you don't use yours?

I want to take advantage of some free leeching and 2x upload, and actually use it for me! :)

Please, don't let it lie dormant and (ab)use it just for trading.

All favours are always repaid, most times with interest.

PM if you think you can help.

I had my Exigo for free i hope some1 help's you out
and good luck

sopshr33a
08-11-2007, 02:43 PM
i hope someone helps you out too sarge , u are true to your word and u always give that little bit extra help if u can .

maybe some good soul will let you in freely for being an excellent fst member.

th0r
08-11-2007, 07:06 PM
Under no circumstance are you allowed to share your account with anyone else.and you also broke the first rule of that tracker by saying its full name without censorship

SgtMajor
08-11-2007, 08:29 PM
Under no circumstance are you allowed to share your account with anyone else.and you also broke the first rule of that tracker by saying its full name without censorship

When I get a chance to read the FAQ, I will of course follow it 100%.

Thank you for highlighting those points out, I will look out for them especially.

th0r
08-11-2007, 09:59 PM
also, can you edit the name of this thread to anybody got an e**** or anybody got an e, please?

Jeff234
08-11-2007, 10:23 PM
SgtMajor i hope you get what you want. you are a great man and keep your word!

mievmo
08-11-2007, 10:23 PM
lol... censorship ? what for ?

SgtMajor
08-11-2007, 10:38 PM
SgtMajor i hope you get what you want. you are a great man and keep your word!

Your project is nearly finished, about 10GB to go, then there is no point taking it any further after that, there is nothing to be gained, that is the max user level you can go.

I told you I was a man of my word, there is nothing to be gained from scamming, stealing or ripping off people, it's much better to make friends than enemies.

:)

jeter
08-11-2007, 10:41 PM
i think it would be to risky :/

SgtMajor
08-11-2007, 10:44 PM
i think it would be to risky :/

There are dormant ones, they are not used, they only got them for their level :grrrr!!:

They are hoping to use them for a lvl 10.

/fact/

jeter
08-11-2007, 10:45 PM
i dont think telling someone that they are abusing there exigo will get you anywhere hope you get what you want

SgtMajor
08-11-2007, 11:01 PM
i dont think telling someone that they are abusing there exigo will get you anywhere hope you get what you want

It was tongue in cheek, hence the brackets.

th0r
08-12-2007, 01:18 AM
There are dormant ones, they are not used, they only got them for their level :grrrr!!:

it does not matter, trading an account at that tracker is still forbidden; it is a shame that some users fell through the cracks who try to trade their account and there is not an easy way to know who they are

SgtMajor
08-12-2007, 12:55 PM
Maybe they should ask Oink & BitmeTV how they do it, they have an excellent track record at disabling traded accounts, and both have a huge number of members.