PDA

View Full Version : I need a new cell phone

necromantic
08-11-2007, 03:17 PM
Ok so my Motorola Razr v3 is driving me nuts, it's such a piece of crap. It decides to reboot itself mid conversation at least once a week and it constantly buzzes static in my ear. I've already had the phone replaced twice, this is the third one now. So it's safe to say I'm never going Motorola again.

So now I need a new cell phone and I know absolutely nothing about phones. I want something stylish with a good camera. I don't really care about playing mp3's or games. It would be nice if I could get my pictures onto my computer too. I just want something that works extremely well.

What do you guys suggest?

manker
08-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Yea, you're really going to have to wait for someone with absolutely no life whatsoever to come along to say for sure which is the best phone to buy.

Skizo and Busyman are notoriously fantastic at having no life and, therefore, knowing all there is to know about mobile telephones.

necromantic
08-11-2007, 03:26 PM
Yea, you're really going to have to wait for someone with absolutely no life whatsoever to come along to say for sure which is the best phone to buy.

Lol, I'm sure we have a few technically inclined members around :D

manker
08-11-2007, 03:33 PM

Lol, I'm sure we have a few technically inclined members around :DI don't think either of them are technically minded - it's just that they find it hard to connect with people thro' normal conversation. Therefore they try overly hard to find some common ground with which to start a conversation.

Since everyone has a mobile phone nowadays, that's the subject of choice for the socially retarded.

For instance, Busyman started a thread the other day about iPhones and how much they suck - despite him never even having seen or used one. He just read a bunch of reviews, like.

Hairbautt
08-11-2007, 03:46 PM
I want something stylish...
Get the iPhone, it's great!

I havn't used one nor have I read any of the reviews, but the commercials are totally kickass. :w00t:

Btw, does anyone have the song from the latest commercial?

BawA
08-11-2007, 04:01 PM
nokia N93i
3.2MP
dual cam+flash
dual display
1Gb External, 64mb Internal memory
3Xoptical zoom
lite
wireless internet, bluetooth, infrared, fm, music player
and few more things
costly but worthy

btw i have it so you can depend on me.

necromantic
08-11-2007, 04:13 PM
Ooh, sounds nice BawA. I've been liking Nokia ever since I saw transformers. That little guy was mean!

I was just looking around a little and the Sony W810i walkman phone looks kinda neat, ugly as sin but still... Anyone have one of these?

GoLDeN
08-11-2007, 04:39 PM
buy Samsung Z710
and here its page
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_z710-1450.php

tesco
08-11-2007, 05:05 PM
How do you talk on a phone like the n93i?
http://images.google.ca/url?q=http://upload.moldova.org/IT/2007/jan/n93i.jpg&usg=AFQjCNFFHq96yypid8X5PT6ep7Y5Qjm2cw

I'be got a w300i. It's shit, don't buy it.
It's great electronically-wise, other than it could use a better camera, but the actual build of it is no good. The hinge for the flip part feels like it is gonna give out any day now.
Same on a friend's phone (same model).

The w810i is the same software as my phone, only diff is the look of it on the outside and the better camera. :)

clocker
08-11-2007, 07:03 PM
As you might expect...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/clocker/first_pedestrian_mobile.jpg
...Europeans make the most stylish models.

And their phones aren't bad either.
ba da bing!

JPaul
08-11-2007, 07:13 PM
Racist

clocker
08-11-2007, 10:24 PM
Europeans are a race?

JPaul
08-11-2007, 10:31 PM
Europeans are a race?

That makes no sence, at all.

I would have expected you to think that thro'.

mievmo
08-11-2007, 10:39 PM
Nokia is the best !!!

Smith
08-11-2007, 10:40 PM
Look at samsung phones, very good quality. Ive got a D-807..it looks like hell but it still works perfect.

clocker
08-12-2007, 12:47 AM
That makes no sence, at all.

I would have expected you to think that thro'.
It's Saturday.
No thinking until Tuesday at the earliest.