PDA

View Full Version : FtN Tracker

TekknoN1
08-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Hello
I would be a meber on FtN but i cant give something for one invite because I'm only on ScT, rabbit,hdbits,scc Oink and TT but I havent Invites.

but i can say that im a great user and i have always a great ratio like 2-3

I can give screens .. so i hope someone have one invite for me ...

thanks

mArs
08-11-2007, 04:50 PM
good luck, ur gonna need it.

seppypom
08-11-2007, 04:52 PM
welcome to the Invite section, hold on tight, it might be a bumpy ride!

Just a bit of advice, you should read thru some of the other "Can i have a free FTN" Threads.

PoOki
08-11-2007, 04:53 PM
welcome to the Invite section, hold on tight, it might be a bumpy ride!

Just a word of wisdom, you should read thru some of the other "Can i have a free FTN" Threads.

Maybe Brandon will be in a good mood today :)

SgtMajor
08-11-2007, 04:58 PM
Hmmm, listing what you have is impressive, and pretty decent I may add, but suggesting you would make a good member, yet you have no invites would also suggest you might not make such a good member, as I would be asking "why have you got no invites at Oink?"

th0r
08-11-2007, 07:01 PM
sct and tt are full at the moment, so invites he might have he cannot use; ftwr does not have invites; he might not be such an old member on hdbits; scc is open signup; and he could have used all of his oink invites, or is saving them, or has not met the requirements of getting invites

i do not know how someone would be considered a bad member because they do not have any invites on the trackers they are a member of