PDA

View Full Version : Top Copy Of Matrix Reloaded

pimpdaddy
06-29-2003, 05:03 PM
Hello all, i have an excelent copy of matrix 2... I have put its in my shared folder how do you share it? No one seems tobe getting it.. I got k-sig but to no avail.

Pray tell wise ones... :P

MuGen_PoWeR
06-29-2003, 05:27 PM
is it a rip copy

pimpdaddy
06-29-2003, 05:39 PM
took from a good copy...its the feckin bollocks compared to the rubbish on here! I turned it into an avi for on here.. so its there what do i do from here? In plain english plz m8.

thanks.

hotindew
06-29-2003, 05:53 PM
someone tell this guy how to do it i want a good copy i would do it if i knew how

MuGen_PoWeR
06-29-2003, 05:56 PM
To my knowledge u should be sharing the file but if no ones geting it i think I know why not to sound rude but because no one knows about it so if u can put a hash for it u can provably make the file more popular

notellingyou
06-29-2003, 06:51 PM
Sharing The file is one thing but what you need to do is link to the file from the forum boards (where you click on the file and it links it to kazaa)

1) Start Sig2Dat.
2) Click on 'Signature Calculation'.
3) Select '... as quicklink HTML style'.
4) Click on 'Select File(s) for Calculation'.
5) Choose the verified files and click on Open.
6) The calculations will show up in the big white area of the window. Select them all (use shift key and click on them).
7) Click on 'Copy Selection to Clipboard'.
8) Paste (press [Ctrl] + [v])
9) You should see something like this:

Avril Lavigne - Complicated.mp3

Its not an actual quicklink i just copied this from another post

notellingyou
06-29-2003, 07:01 PM
Sharing a file is one thing but unless its posted in the verifieds so people dont have to sort through all the bullshit renamed files. I am positive once its in the forums. Under verified movies or at least movieworld. you'll be getting tons of hits if its as good as you say.

At the present The best copies ive seen are the Centropy copys they're around 200mb and the 3 part Centropy SVCD I think the two files are one and the same only the second is converted so that you can burn it on a CD-R and if you have a new enough DVD Player some play the SVCDs If you go with the latter of the two you will need VCD Gear to extract the Mpeg from the que and bin.

Also Ive been told if you burn it on a cdr and it stutters or doesnt work to try a cdrw suposedly its more like a dvd.

Hope all this helps

Cl1mh4224rd
07-01-2003, 04:53 AM
Hey, pimpdaddy... You'll forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical, but what's the source of your copy? How did you make it?