PDA

View Full Version : Question about web design

game1283
08-12-2007, 09:07 AM
EDIT: looks like my question fits for both categories "software"(as Frontpage xp) and "Internet, Programming and Graphics" (as web design)

because of the reason above, I decided to also post here, admins please don't delete...

I need suggestions on web design using Frontpage.. please go here:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-software-23/t-anyone-can-help-me-web-design-using-frontpage-xp-218370

really many thanks

Snee
08-13-2007, 02:17 AM
Does it have to be Frontpage?

I'd rather use notepad, personally, or better yet something like programmer's notepad and a couple of plugins for ff to check for errors. Even Dreamweaver would be preferable over Frontpage, as far as my tastes go.

Having said that, as a tip in general about blinging things up in ways that won't require that much in the way of skills: I think flash anims can be useful, and easy to make, at that. They tend to look good at any resolution.

Can't and won't help you with anything Frontpage-specific, though.

game1283
08-13-2007, 07:11 AM
Does it have to be Frontpage?

I'd rather use notepad, personally, or better yet something like programmer's notepad and a couple of plugins for ff to check for errors. Even Dreamweaver would be preferable over Frontpage, as far as my tastes go.

Having said that, as a tip in general about blinging things up in ways that won't require that much in the way of skills: I think flash anims can be useful, and easy to make, at that. They tend to look good at any resolution.

Can't and won't help you with anything Frontpage-specific, though.

Yes, it has to be Frontpage, but, many many thanks for your thoughts and suggestions:happy::happy::)