PDA

View Full Version : Help Please

JPaul
08-12-2007, 11:03 AM
I would like to find some links to download material about the Special Operations Executive.

I can already use google so can find stuff like wiki articles myself. What I'm looking for are links to actually download things like manuals, DVDs about them, that type of thing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers in advance.

Jagarga
08-12-2007, 12:01 PM
I Wish I Knew Wtf

JPaul
08-12-2007, 12:03 PM
I Wish I Knew Wtf

Heroin is a terrible master.

Jagarga
08-12-2007, 12:05 PM
i had caps lock on which explains the capitalization of the primary letter of each word, now you explain the post you posted in the thread at the beginning.

JPaul
08-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Which part don't you understand. It appears self-explanatory to me.

However to be fair I've never been totally addicted to heroin, or indeed worked as a rent boy, resulting in bad brain aids.

manker
08-12-2007, 06:59 PM
However to be fair I've never been totally addicted to heroin, or indeed worked as a rent boy, resulting in bad brain aids.Either you're lying about being totally addicted to heroin or you've decided that to take on board all that brother doobie and thewizetard have taught us about comma placement.

JPaul
08-12-2007, 07:02 PM
However to be fair I've never been totally addicted to heroin, or indeed worked as a rent boy, resulting in bad brain aids.Either you're lying about being totally addicted to heroin or you've decided that to take on board all that brother doobie and thewizetard have taught us about comma placement.

That's the worst sentence you've ever forced onto us.

Snee
08-13-2007, 02:28 AM
Ran it through emule and got one hit.

Gladiators of World War II 2007 - Special Operations Executive.avi

:idunno:

Chip Monk
08-13-2007, 04:22 PM
Cheers mate, managed to get a torrent for that. I think it was either a Discovery Civilization thing, or BBC. Perhaps both. The SOE programme was part of a series.

JPaul
08-13-2007, 07:06 PM
Ideal it's a proper (as in proper, not proper) DVD as well so all the menus and stuff working.

Thanks and so forth.

Snee
08-13-2007, 07:20 PM
Found:

Discovery Channel - Discovery Civilisation War Stories 1940 Special Operations Executive PDTV XviD-R

No one's seeding, though :dabs:

JPaul
08-13-2007, 07:33 PM
I think that might be the same one with a different name, mate.

In any case I got the other one and Mrs JP is well pleased. I've also downloaded some documents, links to archives etc and she is content.

If she needs anything else she'll bully me. Surf's Up was an absolute must like. That's her getting 82 mins of peace tomorrow. Probly watch the SOE DVD.

bratz movie is next. The live action one, just released.

Snee
08-13-2007, 07:44 PM
You could always make a DVD out of it.

You could use something like TMPEnc DVD Author, get some flash pictures to use as backgrounds, paste in some text from the documents throughout the menus etc.

I did that with some penguin-thing a while back.

bratz movie is next. The live action one, just released.

:lol:

Dunno if this is the real thing (http://www.btmon.com/Video/Movies/Bratz_The_Movie_2007_DvDrip_Eng_-aXXo.torrent.html). Otherwise there's a TS floating around.

EDit: Wait, you already made a DVD out of the SOE-thing, nvm that, then.

JPaul
08-13-2007, 08:00 PM
I downloaded it as a DVD5 (iso), so it was just a case of burning it.

I'm trying the bratz thing now. It seems a bit early for a DVD rip. Maybe it's R5 or summat. Even if it's a TS that would probly do for now.

Cheers again mate.

I also got phone numbers for a couple of lasses in Giffnock, so it's all good.