PDA

View Full Version : Ign, Gamespot

krome
06-29-2003, 10:20 PM
Do you guys know of anyother Gaming Sites, Where I can download movies for Games that are comming out and been out?? Besides IGN and Gamespot, Cause they make you suscribe to view movies :angry:,

They used to be my #1 fav sites to vistit till then, I even had Gamespot has my homepage...

super_science_monkey
06-29-2003, 11:03 PM
gamespot is still partially free.i know you can stream video off their servers so im assuming you can d/l them too. you just need a basic membership (free).

but maybe im wrong :unsure:

infamousalbo101
06-29-2003, 11:12 PM
WWW.megagames.com THATS THe PLACE TO GO MAN IM TELLIN U DAWG AT LEAST THAT WHERE I GO

Busyman
06-30-2003, 06:51 AM
IGN is partially free as well. You pretty much still stream for free just not dl.

MagicNakor
06-30-2003, 08:15 AM
Try Google. Usually other (smaller) game sites have trailers that the big sites have. I've even found "IGN-exclusive" trailers on more obscure sites that way. ;)

:ninja:

Rip The Jacker
06-30-2003, 08:35 AM
Yea too bad IGN.com is making people subscribe now, I used to always go to that site for game guides... :(

Penis Monkey
06-30-2003, 09:55 AM
Have you tried these two sites:

Games Radar (http://www.gamesradar.msn.co.uk)
TGN Cube (http://cube.totalgames.net) (Find the Cube link on the page)

The latter is pretty basic and isn't updated as frequently as it should be, but both are good and free.
Games Radar is my favourite coz it is usually updated daily and the news is good as well.
By the way, they're both FREE!
You can download media off both the sites, but Games Radar is recommended.

super_science_monkey
06-30-2003, 07:58 PM
WWW.megagames.com THATS THe PLACE TO GO MAN IM TELLIN U DAWG AT LEAST THAT WHERE I GO

its a good site but it rarely gets updated

Wolfmight
07-01-2003, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by super_science_monkey@30 June 2003 - 13:58

its a good site but it rarely gets updated
yep