PDA

View Full Version : Bitorrent Question?

j4y3m
06-30-2003, 12:27 AM
I am about to go to bed because its 1:25 and im tired and im going to turn off my computer but i want to ask if theres a way to continue d/ling the bitorrent file im d/ling in the morning from where it is now??? reply quick im really tired :sleeping:

j4y3m
06-30-2003, 12:43 AM
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: I knew i shouldve posted this in the wrong section id get more replys :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

DVD PIRATE
06-30-2003, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by stupidguy@30 June 2003 - 00:43
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: I knew i shouldve posted this in the wrong section id get more replys :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
most files resume where they left off from ,but bins and iso files are the exception i think..could be wrong so dont quote me...ive never had any trouble resuming d/loads that werent iso or bin files

<_< <_< <_< <_<

lol at the wrong section crack... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

stoi
06-30-2003, 03:55 AM
well your prob in bed now so this doesnt realy matter but yes you can resume any bit download, even bin and iso ones, just start the trrent off again and point it to the same folder, if it says checking existing file (instead of allocatng file) then you have done it right and it should resume where it left off.

stoi

j4y3m
06-30-2003, 01:42 PM
Thanks Thats Good To Know I Ended Up Just Leaving My Computer On Anyway But Next Time I&#39;ll Try That.