PDA

View Full Version : retire from trading offer

S.L.B
08-13-2007, 11:27 AM
closed due to spamming activity.

berry89
08-13-2007, 11:35 AM
I really dont like this trading scene, and I'm really tired of hanging around here to climb my way to the top.

So i'm offering all these accounts for a invite at FTN, so I can retire with one of the best trackers out there.

Please dont spam saying that is a good offer or not. as far as I'm concern I would disable all this accounts if the inviter would ask me to.

Who can use all this accounts at the same time anyway?!?!?

demonoid
filelist 80gb buffered
TL with invites 29 weeks
HDbits 400gb + bufered + invites
ST
thors
x264
IT
xwt
filemp3
Xbox-sky 30gb buffered

the spam here will not be the guy who say this is bad or good offer, the spam is here the thread that you make:D. if you tired about this trading thing just leave, and dont make yourself like begging for a ftn invite. anyway ftn is not the best tracker out there. and ftn is not for retired trading guy. if is like that maybe there more than 50 people retiring from here :lol:.

S.L.B
08-13-2007, 11:38 AM
the spam here will not be the guy who say this is bad or good offer, the spam is here the thread that you make:D. if you tired about this trading thing just leave, and dont make yourself like begging for a ftn invite. anyway ftn is not the best tracker out there. and ftn is not for retired trading guy. if is like that maybe there more than 50 people retiring from here :lol:.

I asked for not to spam smart ass.

You have registered a year later than I did and allready have more posts than I.

I wonder Why :sick:

F*cking spammers

Presto
Good luck with retiring.

BoaBa
nice joke. First of all it's not a fair trade, but good luck!

berry89
08-13-2007, 11:41 AM

You have registered a year later than I did and allready have more posts than I.

F*cking spammers

is just my opinion and we all here free doing that. anyway good luck with your ridiculous thread :lol:.

S.L.B
08-13-2007, 11:45 AM

F*cking spammers

is just my opinion and we all here free doing that. anyway good luck with your ridiculous thread :lol:.

No you´re not free doing that, you probably didn't have no time to read the rules with all that time you spend on spamming other ppll threads.

Get a life.

BTW for all the others, Jesus!!!! just look at join dates. I know whats fair and whats not, or you noobs think you know everything.

chill out and let me retire peacefully.

This is why I want to retire in first place.

berry89
08-13-2007, 11:49 AM

No you´re not free doing that, you probably didn't have no time to read the rules with all that time you spend on spamming other ppll threads.

Get a life.

oh so now we are talking about rules, you know that the one of rules of ftn is give invite "ONLY"to person that you know and trust. get a life and go leeching at TL:lol:

Presto
08-13-2007, 11:50 AM
^ TL is great.

S.L.B
08-13-2007, 11:52 AM

Get a life.

oh so now we are talking about rules, you know that the one of rules of ftn is give invite "ONLY"to person that you know and trust. get a life and go leeching at TL:lol:

you just dont know when to stop spamming dont you ?

I'm posting at FST not at FTN, and I allready have people in this forum who trust in me. so...

Just to let you know I'm not leeching at the moment. I'm seeding at oink so I can leech a few music albuns when retired.

dragos
08-13-2007, 11:53 AM
Just close the thread and people will pm you. You won't get FTN for your offer , wich is very poor i'm sorry to say

Presto
08-13-2007, 11:55 AM
S.L.B, "retiring" shite doesn't work, try something else... everyone has tried it already.

Plus, I doubt, that your attitude will help u to get FTN. You'll just get more e-enemies.

berry89
08-13-2007, 11:59 AM

you just dont know when to stop spamming dont you ?

Just to let you know I'm not leeching at the moment. I'm seeding at oink so I can leech a few music albuns when retired.

ok forgive me, maybe i am not doing my best, i didn mean to hurt your thread. just forgive me i hope someone invite you to FTN. and then can retiring "peacefully". end of disscussion good luck my friend :).

peace all :cool:

S.L.B
08-13-2007, 12:00 PM
Removed 3 accounts that I use most (ironic or not are level 2) and edited to giveaway.

ITS NOT ABOUT VALUE!!!

JESUS!!! you guys just dont get it.

I dont value all this s*hit.

just PM me to give away.

Necronomicon
08-13-2007, 12:16 PM
Peaceful pensioner years to come - I wish...

S.L.B
08-13-2007, 01:07 PM
is nice to watch that all those noob spammers are now quiet because they dont meet the give away requirements.

The give away is on ppls . those who meet the only requirement that is to have one yer registration here at FST please PM.

Presto
08-13-2007, 01:12 PM
You just can't shaddap, can you? Why do you think people started "spamming" your thread in the first place?

Plus, it's unlikely, that users, who have been registered here more than a year need or already don't have what you offer.

znik
08-13-2007, 01:19 PM
I am glad that you decided to get a devorce from trading.
This trading mania has become a real obsession to many members here...

Very nice requirement the 1year membership. I would also add another requirement for your winners: Not to be traders! (check their previous posts)

As a proud member of the antitrade movement here, I would like to congratulate you and wish you to get the invite you desire for free, because you deserve it and not because you have something to trade.

boostermx31
08-13-2007, 02:18 PM
bad offer man, like your club, add much more and we can talk.

nikmash232
08-13-2007, 02:24 PM
you have been here for a long time but only have 100 posts so that means u didnt try hard enought genius

S.L.B
08-13-2007, 02:29 PM
and your 1500 posts means what? :sick:

dragos
08-13-2007, 02:32 PM
and your 1500 posts means what? :sick:

They say that maybe he tryed to help some people, probably made some giveaways, he made friends wich in turn helped him, he contribute to this comunity. You have a 1.5 year account and 100 posts. You expected ScT and FTN to fall from the sky maybe ? And i'm happy you retire , you won't be missed

berry89
08-13-2007, 02:41 PM
peace all :lol:. leave this guy alone. this thread as all you guys can see is because of desesperating way to get ftn invite. it seem than ftn is some kind of paradise tracker for some traders :whistling.

S.L.B
08-13-2007, 02:42 PM
They say that maybe he tryed to help some people, probably made some giveaways, he made friends wich in turn helped him, he contribute to this comunity. You have a 1.5 year account and 100 posts. You expected ScT and FTN to fall from the sky maybe ? And i'm happy you retire , you won't be missed

or maybe he did a lot os spam..

Im closing the thread and opening a newone just for the give away.

I'm sick of this trading scene, so i'll just give away and retire anyway.

BTW I allready have Sct. :shutup: