PDA

View Full Version : i'm relying on your generosity....

jasperr
08-13-2007, 03:19 PM
ello ,

i've been lookin for the following :

iplay, czone,FTN, and i dare say FTWR......

i'm hoping someone would be kind enough to give me an invite (or account) any one of these.... i know my chances are slim to none for FTN and FTWR. please, i really would like to be considered for such an honor for invite to'em just the same(i know i'll need a lot of luck)....

again, if anyone has invites to spare please, please really consider sending one my way! :cry:

if needed i can show proof of ratios and speed for those weary of my requests.......

thank you very much... :cool:

dragos
08-13-2007, 03:21 PM
So you ask that someone will give FTN or FTWR away so you can have it and they will have nothing . Did i missed smth ?

gocktherock
08-13-2007, 03:22 PM
good luck m8

Presto
08-13-2007, 03:23 PM
Sorry, but you made a laughingstock out of yourself. No matter how much I hate trading or rarity list, you can't be serious.

zagor
08-13-2007, 03:24 PM
I can invite you to U***

V For Vendetta
08-13-2007, 03:27 PM
I can invite you to U***
:shifty:

gocktherock
08-13-2007, 03:28 PM
I can invite you to U***
what you want for this-demonoid?:D

mforcex
08-13-2007, 03:30 PM
where do people get the idea to post this stupid shit...

zagor i'd like a Used invite, I think that's what U*** means.

stanford
08-13-2007, 03:30 PM
Trust me, mate.
If you have TL, RevolutionTT and Swebits, you will be able to get all what you need.
The ratings are based on rarity. It does not mean the higher level trackers have greater contents.

fstrulz
08-13-2007, 03:31 PM
19 posts and no giveaways whatsoever???

Sorry, mate... I don't think anyone would just invite you to those trackers.

perastikos
08-13-2007, 03:32 PM

+ reg date: May 2007 :dry:

Just lock this thread...

greken24
08-13-2007, 03:33 PM
poor gay.. guy i mean
"spare please, please really consider sending one my way!" http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/crying.gif
hes cryin guys comeon someone...help here

jasperr
08-13-2007, 03:33 PM
Sorry, but you made a laughingstock out of yourself. No matter how much I hate trading or rarity list, you can't be serious.

no, i don't think so at all.......... why do you say that anyways?? i do understand that i am asking for something the may never happen... but there are ppl that may not have the same mindset as yourself.. but i do appreciate your comments anyways..

PoOki
08-13-2007, 03:34 PM
ello ,

i've been lookin for the following :

iplay, czone,FTN, and i dare say FTWR......

i'm hoping someone would be kind enough to give me an invite (or account) any one of these.... i know my chances are slim to none for FTN and FTWR. please, i really would like to be considered for such an honor for invite to'em just the same(i know i'll need a lot of luck)....

again, if anyone has invites to spare please, please really consider sending one my way! :cry:

if needed i can show proof of ratios and speed for those weary of my requests.......

thank you very much... :cool:

What sites do you have? So I can rely on your generosity and ask them from you..

Presto
08-13-2007, 03:35 PM
Sorry, jasper, maybe I was too harsh indeed, but seeing such threads every day more than few times does get annoying. Hopefully you'll get what you need one day.

lingo
08-13-2007, 03:36 PM
You and I joined this community almost at the same time, but you only have 19 posts and don't have any rep points meaning that you didn't share much (or anything at all) with the community. Without sharing, you can't expect anyone to spare you an invite at high level trackers. First of all, you should do some giveaways and trade lower level invites. This way, you'll get to know people as they will get to know you. Also, you can help people throughout the other sections of FST. Then, you might get the iPLAY and the CZone invitations you want after days/weeks/months. This might not be a very fast process and I can't know the exact time that you'll get invites, but until you give something to FST, don't ask for a spare FTN or FTWR. ;)

zagor
08-13-2007, 03:37 PM
I can invite you to U***
what you want for this-demonoid?:D

2 Demonoid :D, or with buffer :D

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-someone-give-me-free-ukt-ftwr-218898

LOL

dragos
08-13-2007, 03:46 PM
You and I joined this community almost at the same time, but you only have 19 posts and don't have any rep points meaning that you didn't share much (or anything at all) with the community. Without sharing, you can't expect anyone to spare you an invite at high level trackers. First of all, you should do some giveaways and trade lower level invites. This way, you'll get to know people as they will get to know you. Also, you can help people throughout the other sections of FST. Then, you might get the iPLAY and the CZone invitations you want after days/weeks/months. This might not be a very fast process and I can't know the exact time that you'll get invites, but until you give something to FST, don't ask for a spare FTN or FTWR. ;)

Nice signature :w00t: .Didn't see NB yesterday :shifty:

jasperr
08-13-2007, 03:50 PM

Sorry, mate... I don't think anyone would just invite you to those trackers.

yeah, your right i guess...... :mellow:

just put up some offers..... not because of this thread, was gonna do it anyways. as i posted this thread i was looking to see what i had TO offer.. but anyways thanks for your comments m8... CHEERS!

ohhhhhh hummmmmm........... guess i'm just being a dumb dreamer to think that perhaps that someone would be kind enough to offer one of my requests. but i can't deny the fact that you just may have a very valid point here.. AND i greatly appreciate the fact that you wrote this in a manor that suggests i'm not a idiot..... some other users of this board may tend to think so.... and i do know that i do not have any rep points myself(although i have given a couple), one day this will change.... and when it does i'll still get the same kind of responses.... so i don't think it matters so much really.. but i'm gonna keep on with the hope that someone may consider my requests...

i really appreciate your comments m8... it helps me understand the system, this place and more importantly the users here.... thanks for the info..

-REGUARDS-

Sorry, jasper, maybe I was too harsh indeed, but seeing such threads every day more than few times does get annoying. Hopefully you'll get what you need one day.

no worries m8, i can understand and appreciate where your comming from here.... and sorry for ruffling anyone elses feathers also at that!

anions
08-13-2007, 04:28 PM
I sure hope you get those. Thanks for the the invite Jasper :)

jasperr
08-13-2007, 04:41 PM

+ reg date: May 2007 :dry:

Just lock this thread...

i thought i was done responding to the comments here.. but i just had to address this one..:frusty:

i don't really see what my join date has to do with anything.. just because you have been a member a bit longer than i have doesn't really mean someone like yourself is entitled to an invite to these sites more than i am..... i'll bet there are ppl here right now that are liers and cheats beyond belief... that have been here even longer than yourself..... just because i'm a bit newer her at these forums doesn't mean i am not worthy of an invite like FTWR or FTN..... but i do understand as was stated previously, that i may have to prove that i'm not just another scammer of sorts.... perhaps i'm just not in the same mindset as you are... pehaps i need to be a member here longer to get that warped, i hate every noob mindset... i dunno... then again... i don't think i'll ever get that kind of mindset.. simply because i try to remember where i came from! and that i had to start somewhere too.... ;)

znik
08-13-2007, 04:55 PM
jasperr don't be disappointed mate.

Even if you were an older member here like me, you would have been ridiculed for asking something in here for free by some members.

Some people here believe that the only path is trading.

Believe me it is NOT!

jasperr
08-13-2007, 05:02 PM
jasperr don't be disappointed mate.

Even if you were an older member here like me, you would have been ridiculed for asking something in here for free by some members.

Some people here believe that the only path is trading.

Believe me it is NOT!

thanks m8... i really appreciate that :)

fstrulz
08-13-2007, 05:21 PM
jasperr... Try to contributing first, such as helping other FST members, and you won't have any difficulty getting whatever you want. :)