PDA

View Full Version : Bitmetv Help

raj3186
08-14-2007, 03:45 PM
Hi!!!!!

can someone help!!!!

my account got disabled yesterday, (my password was leaked :angry:)

can my account be enabled again at bitmetv !!!
plz help

lapa221
08-14-2007, 03:59 PM
get to the staff on irc and state your problem man

raj3186
08-14-2007, 04:10 PM
get to the staff on irc and state your problem man

i cant login into the irc too dude!!!!!!!1:(

anions
08-14-2007, 04:48 PM
password was leaked?

Leaked as in you traded it eh? :rolleyes:

The only place from where the password can leak is your own mouth....duh

KevinGarnet
08-14-2007, 04:58 PM
it is the bad news.. i think only one way is to contact with staff but i think it is really hard to do..

phrenzy
08-14-2007, 05:12 PM
There is a rep here..Look through the Bitmetv threads and you'll find it...

tupac
08-14-2007, 06:40 PM

If you didn't found him, here is the link:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/ibslice-159393
He is a BitmeTV admin. Good luck :)

Necronomicon
08-14-2007, 06:48 PM

If you didn't found him, here is the link:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/ibslice-159393
He is a BitmeTV admin. Good luck :)
And a very nice guy indeed!

seppypom
08-15-2007, 03:54 AM
irc.LostIRC.org
#bitmetv.help

berry89
08-15-2007, 06:14 AM
password was leaked?

LOL come on just shut up if you cant help him, he say password is leaked. and that all information we have. this very suck meet people on fst that wont help and just attack, . trade or not he was just saying password was leaked and someone should help him . if there evidence that it was a trade then you can "SPEAK".

raj3186
08-22-2007, 04:35 PM
password was leaked?

LOL come on just shut up if you cant help him, he say password is leaked. and that all information we have. this very suck meet people on fst that wont help and just attack, . trade or not he was just saying password was leaked and someone should help him . if there evidence that it was a trade then you can "SPEAK".

ibslice has blocked my pm, wat shud i do, he told me he will enable my account

anonymoose
08-22-2007, 04:44 PM
I feel for you. I just got my account disabled, and I did nothing wrong. I wouldn't count on getting it back unfortunately. The staff are extremely stubborn...

raj3186
08-24-2007, 07:41 AM
ibslice told me he will enable my account but now he has blocked pms from me tell me wat shud i do now

saulin
08-24-2007, 07:55 AM
Who is ibslice? A member here from BitmeTV? Staff?

Apparantelly mine was disabled. I think because I recruited about 3-4 people in the past month from here and one of my invitees told me that they told him on IRC when he went there to see why his account got disabled that we got disabled because I'm a member of a trading group lol

I guess I should have known. I invited people from here and I had the same name there as here.

Well fuck it. I won't fight to get my account back. I should be able to get another invite pretty quick. Not that I use BitmeTV much at all though but it was one of my first private trackers and all I did was give away invites to people that would be good to the tracker.

In about 25 weeks actually I got 14 invites and I invited 7 people from here and the 2 that got disabled were for inactivity AFAIK.

JA
08-24-2007, 07:57 AM
ibslice is a mod @ BitmeTV and one of the nicest and fairest. Any chance at getting your account back is to talk to him, and be straight up honest rather than lie your way through :)

saulin
08-24-2007, 08:24 AM
Well looks like he's disabled here. I was gonna pm him to see if he can re-enable me since all I did was give a few invites away to people that deserved them.

Oh well. If I need BitmeTV I'll ask for an invite.

anonymoose
08-24-2007, 09:38 AM
I got mine deleted too. I did nothing wrong. Appartantly, thre were other traders on my tree. I went to their IRC but, I didn't get Ibslice.

znik
08-24-2007, 10:18 AM
Apparently Ibslice abandoned FST and asked his account to be disabled.
It's a pitty because he had helped a lot of users here in the past with their bitmeTV accounts...

The only way to contact bitmeTV staffers now is to go to their IRC.

the-big-gamer
08-24-2007, 03:05 PM
i thing you have to talk in irc

ibslice
09-01-2007, 06:54 AM
I havent blocked anyones pm's
It was because I was disabled by FST staff.
THAT is why you would not have been able to pm me here.

scampthedog
09-01-2007, 07:10 AM
Hi Ibslice.

I was given an invite by a friend on this forum about a month ago. About 3 days later my acc. was disabled. The next day there were a number of threads from people stating their accounts were disabled as well. I figured that the entire invite tree must have been disabled because I know I didnt cheat or try to trade my account.

Is there any chance of having my account re-enabled? If not, can I use another invite or is my IP now banned.

My email address is [email protected] if you'd prefer not to communicate on these public boards (seeing we can't PM)

Thanks mate. Appreciate any advice.

chuckythedoll
09-01-2007, 07:58 PM
yeah i had a good ratio yesterday, woke up to day and my account was disabled, i would just like to know why , because i can't think of a reason why.

Thanks.

briand5379
09-01-2007, 10:25 PM
I've heard that's something that BitMeTV does they not only ban the person but they also ban the invite tree of that person so you can be banned by doing absolutely nothing. The logic of that however is beyond me.

muyoso
09-01-2007, 11:46 PM
Bitmetv is fucking retarded. I had an account disabled as well. My fucking account was parked for about 2 weeks. I come back and check it last night and its disabled.

ibslice
09-02-2007, 04:30 AM
scampthedog (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/scampthedog-167949) - do you really want me to post in here why you were disabled. I think you know what you did. How many accounts did you have?? :lol:
You remember when you came into irc? and I listed 20+ accounts you had previously had and you ran away? :lol:

as for the rest of you - I dont know your account names so I cant help.

th0r
09-02-2007, 04:45 AM
oh hell yes, i love it when tracker staff lay all the cards out on the table for everyone to see

saulin
09-02-2007, 08:03 AM
To ibslice

My account name is saulin there. I was told that 4 people I invited cheated. I never even saw a warning because apparantely after 23 weeks they found 3 of them right away and when I tried to login it was disabled. If I would have had a warning. I would not have invited anyone else.

Note that the people I invited were on giveaways and I invited people that seemed like good members and not like cheaters or traders.

I was told that FST sucks and most people here are cheaters and that I could not get my account back.

I posted the logs from the IRC chat here.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-warning-all-pple-makes-give-away-225013/page2#post2236371

chuckythedoll
09-02-2007, 11:58 AM
I now know why i was disbaled, for not seeding, even though there was no leechers on those 10 torrents for the 4 days i had them.

I still had a good ratio.