PDA

View Full Version : Bithumen closed up the site! Public announcement

Necronomicon
08-14-2007, 06:42 PM
Invites allocated to members have GONE. Everybody starts with tabula rasa, no matter how many invites he had...
I lost more than 100 invites. (I have a 3 TB - buffer). Not even communicated officially, just saw the results. :(Guess that will elevate Bithumen's rarity and prestige. And later will effect Level-system. Anyway rule in effect was merely virtual possibility to be able to send invites.

mievmo
08-14-2007, 07:09 PM
What... ? So no more inv at BH ?

Jeff234
08-14-2007, 07:13 PM
i guess so. thats gonna be rare now!

08-14-2007, 07:13 PM
vip acc has invite?

stroj
08-14-2007, 07:22 PM
Invites allocated to members have GONE. Everybody starts with tabula rasa, no matter how many invites he had...
I lost more than 100 invites. (I have a 3 TB - buffer). Not even communicated officially, just saw the results. :(Guess that will elevate Bithumen's rarity and prestige. And later will effect Level-system. Anyway rule in effect was merely virtual possibility to be able to send invites.

2 bad you havent giveaway a single one from those 100:frusty:

Necronomicon
08-14-2007, 07:25 PM

I cannot. If u had listened to a little bit U should know, Dude, that 1 invite could be sent / 90 days for Power Users, and / 120 days for Users. So, please beat it.:angry:

dragos
08-14-2007, 07:25 PM

My words exactly. Surprised me to see such a greedy person. This is what happens to bad people. I'm glad you lost your invites. You deserved it :yup:

L.E. Than what's the point in having 100 invites if you can't send them ?

Necronomicon
08-14-2007, 07:31 PM
U are so entertaining...:) There was a 7 - day freeleech period, and I got those invites that time. I upped 2 TB. We were never ever able to send more than 1 invites, Pussycat. One thing that You are dumb and second that Your information is bad. Go and get life. And don't spam here, please. I are welcome elsewhere, but I see nobody really cares U. Your case is closed,m and thank for Your friendliness.
By the way U are ignored by me, so I won't even see what U write..In this very case I was curious. But the same old sad dragos. dragos may rest in peace.

stroj
08-14-2007, 07:36 PM
I cannot. If u had listened to a little bit U should know, Dude, that 1 invite could be sent / 90 days for Power Users, and / 120 days for Users. So, please beat it.:angry:

Sorry if i offended you (i forgot about that invite rule, my bad).
But i wouldnt whine i lost more than 100, if i cant use them anyway.
Just take it easy dude.

Necronomicon
08-14-2007, 07:43 PM
I did it - no problem with that. I don't care about those invites. I guess it DID not sound like bitchin..But principles man..They just take it away. No telling the members, no info whatsoever. That is what I don't like. And this new invite - system just put together recently. Apparently it did not work out.
Did not plan to invite anybody. Those are already wanted in are in. I know U are a good man, sorry for overreacting.

pazsh
08-14-2007, 08:29 PM

where did you saw this announcement cause i just check and i didnt saw any announcement.?????

Necronomicon
08-14-2007, 08:37 PM
As I said there was no announcement, I just experienced. And other buddies with a BH acc confirmed. . But this was expected . Invite sytem went wrong: too many "virtual" invites were in hands. Invites never meant to be sent.

sababot
08-14-2007, 08:40 PM
no change in my account

Chewie
08-14-2007, 08:46 PM

My words exactly. Surprised me to see such a greedy person. This is what happens to bad people. I'm glad you lost your invites. You deserved it :yup:

L.E. Than what's the point in having 100 invites if you can't send them ?I think you need to step away from your computer for a while and get a grip.

TCD004
08-14-2007, 09:37 PM
So i won't have BH now and will wait months :(

Necronomicon
08-14-2007, 09:44 PM
I do not really believe it stays like that...Well one thing is that 100 invites sound plain ridiculous (assuming U cannot send them), also it has a practical value amounts to zero. The whole invite - system was screwed up IMO, and this latency-period (1 month) needed them to realize that there are lots of thing to be altered. Let's see what comes next. After all it's Hungary's best tracker - I presume even my adversaries can agree with me on that.:)

L.E. Than what's the point in having 100 invites if you can't send them ?I think you need to step away from your computer for a while and get a grip.
Thanx Chewie, I appreciate it.;)

resigned
08-15-2007, 12:25 AM
Yep, I affirm this information. Invite system is completely closed now. Sad.

Tom McRae
08-15-2007, 04:28 AM
BH going to be rare like f*** and u*-*

AugustoP
08-15-2007, 05:43 AM

Good riddance.

signalearth
08-15-2007, 06:42 AM

thats what I'm sayin' sheesh... :lol:

:yup:

pazsh
08-15-2007, 07:11 AM

i dont think so man.

just be patience, as i see it everything will stay the same.

i just check my account, i didnt see any announcement, and i didnt see any change with the invite system.

maybe they have some problem(i dont know), but i dont think it is became more rare.

cause i believe they will fix the problem as soon as possible.

znik
08-15-2007, 08:33 AM
"Bithumen closed up the site!"

Can someone explain to me what the title means and what does it have to do with the invitation system?

By reading that I thought that the whole tracker was shut down... Not that they have removed some invites...

pazsh
08-15-2007, 08:52 AM

Can someone explain to me what the title means and what does it have to do with the invitation system?

By reading that I thought that the whole tracker was shut down... Not that they have removed some invites...

znik, believe me i am dont understand it too.
first i though like you that the site was down, so i login to my account and everything was ok.

then i read again the thread, and i though that there is announcement that the invite system is close......i checked it.
but didnt find any announcement.

then i read the thread again, and if i understand correct Necronomicon (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/necronomicon-171285) say that all his invite was disappear and he think that the invite system is close......i think so......

Necronomicon
08-15-2007, 09:03 AM
Asked my Buddy, Sylar666 . That is, in fact the situation. Site has never closed. But if U read the thread carefully U understand. Maybe my English is poor, U know.
But , once again: ALL INVITES REVOKED.
How I HATE to repeat myself over and over again...
BTW same thing has happened recently at Pretorians. All invites disappeared. So, just check the invites, and see if I am right or wrong. U guys are really stubborn.:)

znik, believe me i am dont understand it too.
first i though like you that the site was down, so i login to my account and everything was ok.

then i read again the thread, and i though that there is announcement that the invite system is close......i checked it.
but didnt find any announcement.

then i read the thread again, and if i understand correct Necronomicon (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/necronomicon-171285) say that all his invite was disappear and he think that the invite system is close......i think so......
@znik: Public Announcement is by me...More precise: announcement of public interest by one & only Abdul Alhazred (by H.P.P. Lovecraft). Have fun, check those invites.

znik
08-15-2007, 09:06 AM
So, the title is misleading and should be renamed.

Necronomicon
08-15-2007, 09:08 AM
It is in fact. More precise:
Existing invites (gained by freeleech period and before) revoked until further announcement.
But again, if someone takes his time and reads those some comments, things are quite obvious.

smirnoff
08-15-2007, 09:12 AM
i am sorry for u my friend
3 TB its too much to loss.

pazsh
08-15-2007, 09:13 AM

100% agree.

and 1 more thing, it also cause people to think it is more rare or something like.....and in my opinion it is wrong.

cause maybe there is just a problem that will be fix soon.

Sylar666
08-15-2007, 01:06 PM

100% agree.

and 1 more thing, it also cause people to think it is more rare or something like.....and in my opinion it is wrong.

cause maybe there is just a problem that will be fix soon.
Guys U are really ridiculous...U overkill this issue. It was obvious enough (what meant to say) and U whine and bitch all over and over again. It seems to me U either have logorrhea or just absolutely negligent. Both are sad. God, he just wanted to inform people and U make such a mess. Read it once again, dudes...
Pazsh, U seemed better than that...:(

KevinGarnet
08-15-2007, 02:30 PM
bad news.. but now to get in bithumen will be really hard..