PDA

View Full Version : TheDVDClub

Nightmeare
08-14-2007, 09:31 PM
There WILL be no trading off account/invites to TDC, invites should be given free off charge to deserving members. if i find u trying to trade invite / account i will ban you off TDC including the your IP range. dont trade invites are free prove you are will be a good member an you will be invited.

TCD004
08-14-2007, 09:55 PM
I completely agree with you ;) THUMBS UP

Dead Ghost
08-14-2007, 10:33 PM
me too agree with u
and i love TDC very much i think it will have an impressive future

oilslick
08-14-2007, 11:29 PM
invites should be given free

I AGREE :)

kallieb
08-15-2007, 01:39 AM
Here here.

I am a proud member of The DVD CLub and I was given a free invite to do this. Thank you for taking this position Nightmeare.

Invites Only!

titofat
08-15-2007, 02:03 AM
yes i agree with you

Something Else
08-15-2007, 02:33 AM
I needed an invite a couple of days ago and was inundated with free offers, I didn't get a single trader, so you're doin well so far...... :D

SAM
08-15-2007, 02:37 AM
that's great thanks for that :)

Tom McRae
08-15-2007, 04:25 AM
yep i'm also agree with you.

coolanime102
08-15-2007, 10:18 AM
where can I get TheDVDClub invite from the invite page for free you say?

Nightmeare
08-15-2007, 11:11 AM
not with that attitude

Tiffany
08-15-2007, 11:21 AM
You guys still give out invites on IRC?

waterloo
08-15-2007, 01:11 PM
Can someone post the stats from the site. Badly need a tracker with a big DVDR collection. :(

Presto
08-15-2007, 01:48 PM
Will deserving members be PMed or notified somehow?

KevinGarnet
08-15-2007, 02:01 PM
This should be everywhere :) i strongly agree with you..

Colt Seevers
08-15-2007, 02:51 PM
There WILL be no trading off account/invites to TDC, invites should be given free off charge to deserving members. if i find u trying to trade invite / account i will ban you off TDC including the your IP range. dont trade invites are free prove you are will be a good member an you will be invited.

Who cares? You're site sucks cawk anyway... :dry:

RandomNewbie
08-15-2007, 02:57 PM
I was one of the first 500 or so members of TDC. Been a great site and is really turning into one of the premier DVD trackers out there.

Cheers Nightmeare for keeping up a great site. Love the freebies!!

fstrulz
08-15-2007, 05:02 PM
Can someone post the stats from the site. Badly need a tracker with a big DVDR collection. :(

Here's my review of TDC:

The DVD Club (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2134398/postcount4943)

LuckIEE
08-15-2007, 05:15 PM
super cool idea i think every tracker should do it at least in here i know that too much to ask but i one is wishing one must wish it big :) thanks to the TDC sysOp man

Patriot foreve
08-15-2007, 05:24 PM
It's avery good ,If members can give their invites for free to others and those who would love to join at TDC can join in anormal way and become part of the community and use the tracker that would be a very nice thing

Peter North
08-16-2007, 12:34 AM
this is wonderfull,but im trying to get a invite to thedvdclub,i hate having a great movie whit out any subs,and then converting all of that to dvd.
So if anyone could tell me were can i have one,ill be most appreciated...thanks.

muyoso
08-16-2007, 12:41 AM
I know I shouldnt be asking for invites here, but I would also really enjoy an invite to TDC. If someone can direct me to where I can go to request one properly, i would be very thankful.

Peter North
08-16-2007, 12:48 AM
muyoso (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/muyoso-172692) thank´s for the tip,i edited my thread,totaly forgot were i was.

jokzor
08-16-2007, 12:54 AM

i'm a antitrader myself however there are still a lot of greedy users that don't giveaway nothing so sometimes a trade
is needed to keep things rolling

this kind of thread where "it's forbidden to trade on this tracker you can only to giveaway or else i kill you and your whole family muahahah look at me i'm so great" totally sucks

get some therapy man :dabs:

muyoso
08-16-2007, 01:00 AM
Not a problem Corals.

@ Jokzor

Tracker trading is not how people should be forced to get new trackers. That is part of the reason why I barely use this site's invite section, and use one of the alternatives which I personally think is much better. On the site I am active on, ALL invites are given free. There isnt a shortage of invites there either. As people give more invites, they gain access to higher quality invites. I think that is how it should be. Trading is too open to cheating and I think it tends to favor those who already have a large base of trackers instead of people who want to just get started.

jokzor
08-16-2007, 01:11 AM
trading or giving away is always a risk i can act cool too so that i win giveaways can't i?
but that's off the point
untill here
"if i find u trying to trade invite / account i will ban you"
its ok, and if it is the moderator wishes it could also be applied an fst ban

but what he spits out after that?? ip range?? wtf has it to do? it would set away more good users than bad ones..
it would be ok if he stoped right there thumbs up, party and everything, but the showing off just showed how idiot this guy is
and i refuse to keep discusing this
end.

muyoso
08-16-2007, 01:17 AM
Well, IPrange because any user who knows how to setup a router knows how to release and renew a new IP if they are getting dynamic IP's, which 99% of us are. Also, banning an IP range will most likely affect NO ONE other than the user they are trying to ban. The likelihood of another user within that IP range having an account on that torrent site is extremely low, and if it happens they can fix it. A site with say, 100,000 users, which is large, is NOTHING compared to the 4,294,967,296 possible IP addresses that are in existence.

dbmp
08-16-2007, 01:29 AM
this is wonderfull,but im trying to get a invite to thedvdclub,i hate having a great movie whit out any subs,and then converting all of that to dvd.
So if anyone could tell me were can i have one,ill be most appreciated...thanks.

Go to their IRC and talk a bit, ask for a invite... i got mine there ;)

Presto
08-16-2007, 05:40 AM
^ But the topic says 'no invite asking'...

coolanime102
08-16-2007, 07:47 AM
I will just wait for a free invite gaveaway

rolls
08-16-2007, 11:23 AM
I will just wait for a free invite gaveaway

me 2, my awesome private tracker shut down and now I am left out in the public world.

:(

bblogs
08-16-2007, 01:22 PM
I'm afraid the biggest BT invite trading centre in the world isn't the place to try the "no trading invites" thing....

Nice concept, but it's just not realistic. Sorry to break up the party.

Even UK-T, FTWR, and FTN can't 100% stop trading.....
I'd like to point out that I'm not condoning it, I'm just being realistic

! ANGEL !
08-16-2007, 01:36 PM
plz
i want to know
how many gigas upload to get invites

jokzor
08-16-2007, 01:42 PM
i was just invited, ppl seems pretty cool around just nightmare doens't make up for it :p

Nightmeare
08-16-2007, 05:20 PM
if u want an invite go to our irc

irc://irc.thedvdclub.org/tdc-support

Presto
08-16-2007, 05:28 PM
^ Man, that topic still creeps me. :(

jokzor
08-16-2007, 05:37 PM
nightmeare some ops specifically said that it was not such a good thing if everyone would go irc to ask for invite, maybe you should edit that post :)

Nightmeare
08-16-2007, 05:44 PM
well i just get more ppl to kick out so i dont mind ^^

Presto
08-16-2007, 06:23 PM
^ and I'm too shy to ask from IRC. :$

seppypom
08-16-2007, 06:40 PM
if u want an invite go to our irc

irc://irc.thedvdclub.org/tdc-support
i don't have irc but want invite,please give me one

download xchat, or mirc, and presto, you have irc

sh55
08-17-2007, 02:02 AM
Hello, I can prove that I am a good member of other torrent sites (oink, bit gamer, Demenoid). I am however new to this site. Let me know if I"m worthy.......

muyoso
08-17-2007, 02:12 AM
It specifically says in your IRC not to ask for invites. I dont want to piss anyone off asking for an invite, so what should I do?

th0r
08-17-2007, 03:44 AM
ask for an invite nicely?

muyoso
08-17-2007, 03:45 AM
I did, and the response was "no".

So how about someone who has one here PM me or point me in the proper direction so I can get an invite to the site. The site looks awesome and I would love to be a member.

coolanime102
08-17-2007, 08:23 AM
I check the irc channel. Asking for invite= ban.

TheDoc
08-17-2007, 05:43 PM
completely agree

Beenieman
08-17-2007, 05:51 PM
I'm confused lol. First You get told its ok to ask on irc then you get told they ban for asking on irc?? Whats with that?

Presto
08-17-2007, 05:53 PM
^ I'm confuzed as well :$

Nightmeare
08-17-2007, 05:53 PM
lol, pm me with ratio proofs DO not censor out crap and ill invite you

Skizzet
08-17-2007, 07:59 PM
lol, pm me with ratio proofs DO not censor out crap and ill invite you

Kinda hard to do that :/

Kyl3KK
08-17-2007, 09:31 PM
Why? No other sites? I don't think TDC would be your best starting point then....

muyoso
08-17-2007, 10:58 PM
No, its kinda hard to do that because Nightmeare has disabled Private Messaging.

Peter North
08-17-2007, 11:03 PM
No, its kinda hard to do that because Nightmeare has disabled Private Messaging.

Does he?How you know that?
I cant see that on is profile...

seppypom
08-18-2007, 12:13 AM
Cuz it says

Nightmeare has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Skizzet
08-18-2007, 02:28 AM
Silly question maybe, but is the TheDVDClub in any way related to AsianDVDClub?

th0r
08-18-2007, 02:52 AM
i doubt it

ThaSh00t3R
08-18-2007, 11:10 AM
Yes this is the true spirit of P2P sharing and caring....I wish i had an invite too....

TDC IS DA BEST.

KSA
08-18-2007, 01:03 PM
Nice thread Nightmeare (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/nightmeare-45777), this should tie some hands not to play ugly :) good move.

TheBlaZinMonK3
08-18-2007, 03:14 PM
I'd like an invite please, willing to provide proofs on request, thanks :)

Peter North
08-18-2007, 05:17 PM
Well,its a hell of a tracker for shore...

$SnoopDo2G$
08-19-2007, 02:33 AM
it looks like a good idea, and yeah no request is really a good idea you will get less noobs... askin questions here and there and fuckin' up the ratio... :wacko:

necromantic
08-19-2007, 06:17 AM
There seems to be a lot of hype about TheDVDClub these days. I've never tried it but it sounds like the new pisexy on the block.

Quick question though, is it mostly PAL or NTSC releases?

Nightmeare
08-19-2007, 07:10 PM
i disabled email, bez ppl keept emaling me.

send normal pm. i do not respond to emails.

Green Goblin
08-19-2007, 10:21 PM
There seems to be a lot of hype about TheDVDClub these days. I've never tried it but it sounds like the new pisexy on the block.

Quick question though, is it mostly PAL or NTSC releases?

450+ dvd5ntsc
150+ dvd5pal

1000+torrents

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2134398/postcount4943

Spooky
08-23-2007, 03:50 AM
Hi, I'm Spooky. Admin @ TheDVDClub.

If you want an invite please follow these guidelines:

After lengthy discussion following our recent poll we have decided it time to close the doors.

Yes thats right, shortly, we will be going invite only and we will be a completely private tracker.

We at TDC feel its the logical next step to take our tracker to the next level.

Invites will be given to power users and above, please use your invites wisely as the inviter will be reponsible for their invitee's conduct.

So how do you get an invite?

1.) Do not ask here @ FST. No invites will be given here.
2.) Do you know someone already on the site? Ask them.
3.) Don't know someone on the site? Stop by our IRC network by clicking here if you have mIRC already installed irc://irc.thedvdclub.org (irc://irc.thedvdclub.org/TheDVDClub). If you don't have an IRC client I highly recomend getting one. The best way to get an invite is to join the IRC network and get to know some of our users/staff. By getting to know them they are likely to realize you aren't a member and more likely to offer you an invite. DO NOT BEG FOR INVITES. IF YOU DO SO YOU ARE VERY LIKELY NOT TO GET ONE.

Server Info:/server irc.thedvdclub.org
/join #TheDVDClub

FYI: If someone offers you an account. Do NOT take it, if you do you and the trader will never be allowed to re-join the site.

Post any questions you may have here.

Spooky
http://thepeergroup.net/wcf/images/smilies/pimp.gif

kallieb
08-23-2007, 03:07 PM
Boy,,,i'm glad I read this thread. I've been telling folks just to PM Nightmeare!!!

I'm glad to hear that the community is coming together in a tighter way. I am a member of TDC and enjoy it. I'm in for the long-haul, not to grab as much as I can and run to the next site.

THanks for this clarification.

Beenieman
08-23-2007, 07:00 PM
All this just to get an invite? No thanks.

Whats wrong with just asking for an invite without blowing smoke up someones ass in the hope they might invite you lol?

Nightmeare
08-23-2007, 07:19 PM
well then u are not welcome on TDC, take that for one..

th0r
08-23-2007, 07:22 PM
Whats wrong with just asking for an invite without blowing smoke up someones ass in the hope they might invite you lol?

what is so hard about joining an irc channel and starting a conversation with someone?

kallieb
08-23-2007, 07:23 PM

That's not only stupid, it is profoundly rude. You have the manners of a goat.

Beenieman
08-23-2007, 10:10 PM
well then u are not welcome on TDC, take that for one..

Well you told people to pm you the otherday which I did then you turn your pm's off and tell people to join irc, then we hear that you get banned for asking on irc and now we are told to wait and be nice in the hope someone will guess you need an invite. No offence but it's easy to give blood and I'd still have time to do some shopping. I see I have come across very rude and impatient and I apologise but I still think my point is valid.

what is so hard about joining an irc channel and starting a conversation with someone?

Actually it's hard if you havent got it installed or the time and you only wanted to quickly check the site out and don't actually need it.

That's not only stupid, it is profoundly rude. You have the manners of a goat.

To assume a goat has any manners is dumb so I don't get your point lol but yes I probably did come across rude and i apologise but I just feel that it's unfair if you choose not to use something that it should stop you from getting access!

Thats like me blocking people from visiting my site unless they used firefox or something, ok bad example but does anyone get my point?

Kyl3KK
08-23-2007, 10:27 PM
<3 DVDClub! I knew about it when it was fairly young.

MsBrooke
08-23-2007, 10:33 PM
Trying to learn what IRC is.....

Enlightened
08-24-2007, 12:23 AM

iRC is a little like IM [ imstant Messaging]

So, U need a Client that connects to their SERVER

U have choices like MiRC, ICECHat or use a Plugin in your Firefox and U can access their Server

Onnce U access their Server, U need to join their Channel to Chat Live
Also, sometimes U need to register your Nick and password using your Email , before joining their support channel

Hope that helps abit

MsBrooke
08-24-2007, 12:34 AM
Thanks so much!!

U have choices like MiRC, ICECHat or use a Plugin in your Firefox and U can access their Server

Also, sometimes U need to register your Nick and password using your Email , before joining their support channel

Hope that helps abit

Enlightened
08-24-2007, 12:45 AM
Thanks so much!!

Hope that helps abit

MsBrooke <<< PM me with your MSN, ICQ or wharever, I wish to talk to further about TDC, if u want:P

MsBrooke
08-24-2007, 12:54 AM
Best trade whats your screenname on MSN?

mahi_absba
08-24-2007, 01:03 AM
U want to rebuild the site style
I'll be in your side
thanks very much

Ali-g
08-24-2007, 01:20 AM
TDC rocks!!!
But one thing how does he get the Ip range disabled ^o) I mean when u change IP it changes completely not partly... Em i guess.
Anyway good for SysOps to be here. P2P needs some cleaning from undeserving people

Artemis
11-28-2008, 05:12 AM
since you cannot receive pm's yet because of your n00b status, I will explain the rules of the board, you need to be a member of the forum for more than a month, then you will have access to the giveaways section where you can request an invite to TDC, another good one to look out for is TTi this has alot of DVD content as well. In the meantime be active post here and get to know people and the forum and then people will know you and invite you.

Funkin'
11-28-2008, 06:48 AM
:blink:

derstev
11-28-2008, 05:15 PM
Rofl. bumptastic.

Artemis
11-28-2008, 07:46 PM
lol there was a n00b who resurrected this thread with his second post, asking how to get invited to TDC,I was trying to be helpful but since he & his post no longer exist, I figure he pissed the mods off..................