PDA

View Full Version : My bedtime wish.

fook3d
08-15-2007, 02:44 AM
Its 3:35am and im about to head to bed. The kid is bad and kept me awake till now :angry:

Just thought i would give this a shot before i slept as i pretty much need 2 trackers so i can have all i really need. Dont worry, They arent high levels (I think, They arent on the WAIW thread anyway)

The 2 i need are:

TemplateShare

I work online doing coding (PHP if anyone wanted to know) for gaming sites (Online text based RPG's) and occasionally get jobs to do templating work, So i could use this for work purpose.

TranceRoute

As a trance lover who realised he has next to no chance of gettings into TT because i dont trade, Im trying for this as what seems to be the best alternative.

Im hoping i can get these invites free because i dont really want to have to trade anything as i use what i have and gave away the trackers i had but done use a week or so back.

As i said, I have no idea what level/value/rarity these 2 trackers are so for all i know i could have no chance to get these, If thats the case, Please let me know.

Anyway, Time for me to shut my eyes and count little fluffy sheep :rolleyes:

Night everyone (Or morning depending on where you live :))

Edit Before the obvious is stated, Yes, I have 3 trade rep, 1 was from a giveaway, 1 was from some random person adding me one with no comment and 1 was a trade

We have all screwed up in life at least once, That was mine :)

dbmp
08-15-2007, 03:12 AM
If you want a TS account, PM me :) I'll give to you, it's fresh.

Enlightened
08-15-2007, 03:19 AM
Isn't your "Bedtime Wish" - How about a glass of Milk? Got Milk...LOL

toxic
08-15-2007, 04:12 AM
All you need is clonazepam for your kid. :)

fook3d
08-15-2007, 09:23 AM
@dmf86: Pm sent, Thank you.

@BestTrade_Ever: Send the milk in PM :lol:

@toxic: I'll pretend i know what that is, Maybe that an american medicine because i have never heard of it? :mellow:

@The person who gave me TR fresh acc: Thank you, Wont put your name here because it was sent in PM, So not sure if you want your name mentioned. Appreciate the account.

@Anyone who knows: