PDA

View Full Version : R.o.n.a.l.d.i.n.h.o...........

pazsh
08-15-2007, 10:03 AM
He Is The Best Ever?, or what?

I must to know if just me think he is the most talent soccer play ever.

What do you think?, i don't talk about favorite player or something like that.

Not just dribbling, but his ability, his technique, and the most important thing is the way he is make the game.
Again the most special thing about him is, that he isn't another great awesome soccer player who has high technique ability and ball control, he is considered genius in the field, genius in soccer, he seems to see the game in different angle. he can surprise and make the game up side down in a blink of an eye with one 50 meters cutting and 99% aimed pass.

I know there is a lot of great player out there(Henry, C.Ronaldo...) , and a lot of times people argue with me about that and claims differently. And i must say that i like a lot of players, but in my opinion Ronaldinho has something different/special in is game viewing. Leave the fact that he has high abilities in control the ball and keep him between is legs.
I mean that the passes he give are like 99% customized in a way that I'm allowing to myself to compare it to math calculate====he do the math and make the pass get to target, even if the target is on move..

I have to say i watch a lot of soccer games , almost every opportunity i got, and i see Espaniol league, Argentina League, French League and more.... and i never saw someone who has the same ability like Ronaldinho in the issue of Pass technique and game viewing angle.

So give me ur opinion in the Subject, cause my friend pissed me off today arguing with me about ta, but again i will love to ear ur opinion.

TNX!

4play
08-15-2007, 10:05 AM
great player but damn is he greedy on the ball.

pazsh
08-15-2007, 10:20 AM

Half right in my pinion...
The only problem he got is the mood... I mean you can see on his face even before the game starts if it will be one of the good games or Not.. cause sometime, like every human been, he is in bad mood from before the game or sometimes dooring the game when nothing goes smooth has he wish...
Last season he has it a lt, and when he is in bad time, he take the ball and try over and over again-->Sometimes after a while he just disappear and barely seen in the game and sometimes he get over it and show he still in the game-->By awesome pass or by great dribbling.

Busyman™
08-17-2007, 02:28 AM
I'm an American notafan of soccer. I love "showtime" and Ronaldinho has "showtime".

DefX
08-17-2007, 03:54 AM
I wonder how much it would take to bring Ronaldinho here to the US just like Beckham... hmm

Busyman™
08-17-2007, 04:14 AM
I wonder how much it would take to bring Ronaldinho here to the US just like Beckham... hmm

The media is on Beckham nuts over here already.

The problem is that soccer for most Americans basically sucks.

I will admit that Beckham has brought some media attention to soccer that it needs for more exposure.

However, Beckham wil not $250 mil and soccer will still fall behind our big 3 by a big margin.

Playing in the summertime doesn't help besides the fact it doesn't have to compete with football and basketball that much.

pazsh
08-17-2007, 06:26 AM
I'm an American notafan of soccer. I love "showtime" and Ronaldinho has "showtime".
:yup:

only when he will be 56 years old.........:D

I will admit that Beckham has brought some media attention to soccer that it needs for more exposure.

However, Beckham wil not $250 mil and soccer will still fall behind our big 3 by a big margin.

Playing in the summertime doesn't help besides the fact it doesn't have to compete with football and basketball that much.

if you mention it.....i must to know......

why is that???? why the soccer on usa sucks?

if i understand correct, there is no money problem.

maybe it because you got so many other sport (it is great for me).........

DefX
08-17-2007, 07:03 AM

Beckham is just one big marquee name in a league full of unknowns at least to most Americans. Out of the top of my head, I can only name Donovan and Beasley as the other more famous players in MLS.

It will definitely take more than Beckham to make MLS what the other big 3 or (or 4 if you include hockey) is today for people here.

Probably the biggest hurdle is the scoring tendency of the sport which is even less than hockey. Americans are used to watching the action packed, high scoring games of the NBA and NFL, that watching 22 players run around a massive field for 90 min with minimal scoring at that will be hard to overcome.

SKGunners
08-17-2007, 10:05 AM
Ronaldinho used to be that. Not anymore. At present, I can say he isn't the best player in the world or has no extraordinary abilities that he used to. Probably age, money, and fame is a great factor.

SpiderPig
08-18-2007, 01:54 AM
No offense, but it is damn hard to read ur writing.. Go learn some English and some serious grammar, man. Also, try learning how to post, cuz all those question marks and exclamation points piss me off

Landon Donovan is the best

PS. Stop worshiping Jessica Alba and ftnrulz

pazsh
08-18-2007, 07:27 AM
No offense, but it is damn hard to read ur writing.. Go learn some English and some serious grammar, man. Also, try learning how to post, cuz all those question marks and exclamation points piss me off

Landon Donovan is the best

PS. Stop worshiping Jessica Alba and ftnrulz

you tallking too.........................?

I don't know to whom you refer to, but be sure you are not the guy i will ask for an advice about spelling Or English......!
Second i don't like your attitude so please do me a favor and don't spam this thread!!!
And third if u don't like the question marks it's ur problem??????!!!!!!! So
don't tell me what to do or how to write!! U are NOT in that position!!!!
And sorry for NOT sitting an our on organizing my posts i am not that bored!
???????
???????
UnDeRsTaNdS???!!!
TNX!

Sorry guys, Some Members Forgetting their Position!!!
Please More Opinions....
TNX!

DefX
08-18-2007, 01:25 PM
Yes, know (or assume) your position falco! :cool:

SpiderPig
08-18-2007, 05:50 PM
Seriously dude, I'm just making a suggestion. I don't care if you're from a none-English-speaking nation or not, but you seriously need to improve not only your English but also your posting. WDF is with those question marks and shit? Write in complete sentences for once.

Oh, and you need to stop sucking up to JA, Skizo, Furrie, and ftnrulz. It gets old

maxehhh
08-19-2007, 08:41 PM
1) Football from US do suck
2) Ronaldinho has too much to learn... he is not the best right now... maybe last season because he had all the Media over his ass.
3) The best player ever has to be able to make any team a champion (Like Maradona and Pele did) not being in one of the biggest club in the world... i watch football all the time and i don't think any player in the world right know can be considerer "The best ever"

Busyman
08-20-2007, 01:12 PM
:yup:

only when he will be 56 years old.........:D

if you mention it.....i must to know......

why is that???? why the soccer on usa sucks?

if i understand correct, there is no money problem.

maybe it because you got so many other sport (it is great for me).........

1. We have other great sports.

2. It has no breaks.

3. Lack of scoring oppurtunities.

4. More than other sports, games can end 1 - 0 or even worse, a draw.

5. There is a lack of showtime.

The highlight reel for any given soccer game consists of

1. Yellow cards.

2. The every once and while score.

3. Injuries.

maxehhh
08-21-2007, 02:17 AM
you telling that and why don't you tell me the fun in baseball? :\

why calling Football a game that only use the foot when you kick the ball, the rest of the game is all played with hands :S

dbmp
08-21-2007, 10:29 AM
The best player in the world is Kaka. That's no doubt about it, and if he don't win the award, i stop believing in FIFA. :P
In 2nd is Cristiano Ronaldo, and he will be 1st one very soon, and in 3rd, Lampard.

dave12
09-16-2007, 12:44 PM
he was the best but now he is not playing as well as can do dont know why.

user2000
11-15-2007, 04:29 PM
OMG..he's fantastiq

ajsi
11-21-2007, 05:12 PM
he is ufo. no football player can do same things with ball as ronaldinho

LoKaLiRi
11-22-2007, 02:02 AM
ofcourse the gr8 player atm

tiolewis
11-22-2007, 12:40 PM
Its a great player .. but not the best.

The best football player now is Gerrard

maddoxro
11-23-2007, 07:34 PM
The best football player now is Gerrard

exactly,Gerrard is awesome

vlcoq
12-19-2007, 03:11 AM
no way ronaldinho is best ever he should lead his national team to world cup title first (as other greats did before Pele, Maradonna, Zidane and others)

RoSsoNeRI
12-19-2007, 11:50 PM
A great player, although he has gotten a lil fat over the years but he still is pretty quick :unsure:

allhailxenu009
12-26-2007, 02:40 AM
ronaldinha?

Septimus
03-20-2008, 10:25 AM
he used to be a big promise.... he used to enjoy everyone eyes.... he used to be a great player.... now he is one of the rest

C-mos
03-20-2008, 10:29 AM
ronaldinho suck'`s :)

(I)
03-21-2008, 02:14 AM
Not the best of course, he's gone

MegLeetch
03-24-2008, 11:57 PM
not now... Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player now...
but Ronaldinho is a great player too

Alessandro
03-27-2008, 04:48 PM
Great player, but there are betters such as Kaka and CR

Septimus
03-28-2008, 07:42 AM
Did someone see what´s happening in Barcelona with Ronaldinho? They want to kick his ass because his goes to night clubs frecuently

yakir132
03-28-2008, 11:03 AM
He is a good player , but not the best .. you have Cristiano Ronaldo , Kak`a . Henry , Bojan and more .. and they all better than Ronaldinho .

LivingInSouthPark
03-30-2008, 04:42 PM
Yeap Cristiano Ronaldo is better than him ;)

roni84av
04-12-2008, 02:46 PM
best of whom have touched the ball

simply amazing person before a player

what a lose for Barca

congratz Milan

adissan
04-12-2008, 04:02 PM
One of the best football players in the hole world :)
Very impresive player

mabin
04-13-2008, 02:55 AM
He is one which of players I like

dnero73
04-13-2008, 03:57 AM
He was good but he hasn´t done anything in the last world cup and the past 2 seasons at Barca if he was the best he would play brilliantly when it counts

f0rm1g4
05-19-2008, 06:39 AM
Ronaldinho is an excellent player. However're in a bad phase.

armandox
05-20-2008, 03:14 AM
Ronaldinho is great player & all people like him because he is high-minded & skiller , he has high skill so we are love him
I know his skill departed sometimes but in soon time he will back quickly
come on Ronaldinho hurry back because we are need to see you again the best player in the world

repezza
06-23-2008, 02:04 AM
He is the best, but nowadays he isn't (lol). None of the players who play today have more ability than he has. Hes just in a bad phase.

copacabana
06-29-2008, 07:59 AM
ronaldinho... what a player, what a genius of soccer
unfortunately he is not in the best form at the moment

markupmaster
07-06-2008, 02:38 AM
I don't watch much soccer but I hear about this guy ALL THE TIME!

He must be quite the player.

:)

iamKy666
07-06-2008, 05:41 AM
I don't watch much soccer but I hear about this guy ALL THE TIME!

He must be quite the player.

:)

Actually he is another one of the Brazilian school football.
I am not a big fan of himself,i like more mind oriented footballers,but i admit that 2 years ago he was really no1!
What i see about his future,is fading away and ending like Ronaldo(not C of Portugal).

Dr_Budweiser
07-07-2008, 02:57 AM
Ronaldinho is still the best soccer player...

Ronaldinho Rulez...

BelleandSeb
07-14-2008, 01:14 PM
no, no he doesn't. For Barca nowadays he doesn't care, and is just a pale imitation of the player he once was. There's a reason why Barca want to get rid of him, and the big teams are not very interested.

The teams that want him are only after him because he's Ronaldihno and not for his ability.

rtxs
07-23-2008, 11:33 AM
Ronaldinho is still the best soccer player...

Ronaldinho Rulez...

no ronaldinho worsened , but still a great player but not the best player

tryambaka
07-23-2008, 06:08 PM
I think Ronaldinho in ac milan will play better than what he played in barça. Ronaldinho returns..

PlayeR
07-25-2008, 10:17 AM
Well, I am so sure about that.. I think He play better on Barca. He still needs to adapt with Italian style

marraqy
07-30-2008, 07:47 AM
great player

08-05-2008, 01:14 PM
great player at once

Ali-g
08-07-2008, 07:57 AM
Ronalidnho is probably fatter than me. Soccer player need to be athletes first of all. And he isnt one. RossoNeri got struck again, same case as Ronaldo

Sweetiepie
08-07-2008, 11:58 AM
Ronalidnho is probably fatter than me. Soccer player need to be athletes first of all. And he isnt one. RossoNeri got struck again, same case as Ronaldo

haha, :lol:

weberbarna
08-09-2008, 08:00 PM
:d:d:d:d:d:d

emadmet3eb
08-27-2008, 03:33 AM
yes he is one of the best players but not the best one

McBride
09-05-2008, 03:43 PM
great player

helpme
09-14-2008, 11:12 AM
ronaldinho is great player but in last season he was very bad
i hope he return his skill with milan this season to enjoy us

caranthonio
09-14-2008, 08:25 PM
he is a nice player

newyork
09-15-2008, 07:46 PM
What happend to this guy. I remember when he was dribbling the shit out of everyone and scoring incredible goals. Now he seems... like he has won everything to be won? Nothing more to prove?

Every time some team were playing Barca you wanted to see the match becasue of Ronaldinho. Now he's sitting at the bench in Milan, a lot like Rivaldo did, Barca-->Milan-->Olympiacos?

Lindsay<3
09-19-2008, 10:28 AM
he´s fat!!!

womanizer
09-23-2008, 12:23 PM
he´s fat!!!

ohhhhhhh really ? :01:

internetsafari
09-29-2008, 02:41 PM
hahaha ^^^

SirEvo
09-29-2008, 03:25 PM
he´s fat!!!
Didnt you see Ronaldo, I guess :)

Villalltheway
10-09-2008, 03:22 PM
Think he is a great football player dont no about no soccer player.

guitarhero
10-09-2008, 05:39 PM
I didn`t see him a long time ago. He was my favourite but .. he was.

Samer
10-10-2008, 08:28 PM
yee he sucks in man city

Wladdy
11-26-2008, 01:29 AM
I didn`t see him a long time ago. He was my favourite but .. he was.

yeah...it was:whistling

hijump
12-15-2008, 07:50 PM
he was the best player of the world .. now is cristiano ronaldo .. messi is teh second

iddqdidkfa
12-16-2008, 04:39 AM
Ronaldinho used to be that. Not anymore. At present, I can say he isn't the best player in the world or has no extraordinary abilities that he used to. Probably age, money, and fame is a great factor.

i think he regain his extra ordinary abilties and play well

VinX
12-24-2008, 02:37 PM
TiTi is way better than ron

HurriGame
12-26-2008, 06:49 AM
ronaldinho .... i remember him playing at barcelona.. awesome player back then,one of my favourites,if not my favourite.... but now ...

Krusty
12-26-2008, 12:54 PM
lazy player...kaka is way better than him

dragon 1
01-02-2009, 10:09 PM
i love this player

Il_Professore
02-16-2009, 10:19 PM
i saw him last night in the derby and he becoming the #1 again!

lovetorrents
02-23-2009, 03:08 PM

cinephilia
04-07-2009, 07:22 PM
forget Ronaldinho and take a look at that ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz5VL3mcso4

Villalltheway
04-07-2009, 08:33 PM

Ibrahimovic not even in the same league as ronaldinho mate, the guys has never scored a goal in the knock out stages of the champions league and people still think he is one the of the best players in the world.

cinephilia
04-07-2009, 10:49 PM

Ibrahimovic not even in the same league as ronaldinho mate, the guys has never scored a goal in the knock out stages of the champions league and people still think he is one the of the best players in the world.
yeah, i agree but in my eyes, a player like Messi is better than Ronaldinho (even if he doesn't really have the same role), he has an innate sense of the game, insane skills and he plays for the team, not only solo.

Villalltheway
04-07-2009, 11:17 PM
yeah, i agree but in my eyes, a player like Messi is better than Ronaldinho (even if he doesn't really have the same role), he has an innate sense of the game, insane skills and he plays for the team, not only solo.

Agreed at this time messi is best in the world and even in my eyes could go on to be one of the greatest of all time, but few years ago no1 could touch ronaldinho he did things on a ball i never saw anyone do, he also had like the same effect messi had. I remember when he single handedly distroyed Real Madrid on this own, and even the Real fans had to stand up and applaud him.

AdonaiYe
05-16-2009, 09:47 AM
He is really good. his ball-handling skills are amazing, but there are better overall players out there

C-mos
05-16-2009, 09:49 AM
messi over ronaldinho guys :)

random_
05-17-2009, 06:59 AM
u cannot think about ronaldinho at this time and his skills and form that he possess. OP didnt ask who is best player right now, so we're talking about ronaldihno from few years ago when he was at his peak. and i cant imagine how can somebody mention players who didnt achieve even 10% what ronaldinho achieved in same sentence with him, thats my opinion.

ronaldinho has most indiviudal awards in whole football history and i bet u didnt know that...

anyway, dont get me wrong, everyone has his football idol and ronaldinho wasnt/isnt my favorite player, but u all need to take a look on facts

Villalltheway
05-17-2009, 05:32 PM
u cannot think about ronaldinho at this time and his skills and form that he possess. OP didnt ask who is best player right now, so we're talking about ronaldihno from few years ago when he was at his peak. and i cant imagine how can somebody mention players who didnt achieve even 10% what ronaldinho achieved in same sentence with him, thats my opinion.

ronaldinho has most indiviudal awards in whole football history and i bet u didnt know that...

anyway, dont get me wrong, everyone has his football idol and ronaldinho wasnt/isnt my favorite player, but u all need to take a look on facts

Really all i know is that Zidane and Ronaldo (Brazilian) have been world player of the year more times then ronaldinho and i bet u didnt know that....

After that there has been a host of players who have won the Ballon d'Or more then he has.

So maybe u need to start looking at the facts. :noes:

random_
05-17-2009, 09:15 PM
world player of the year is not only award or achievement that player can get...

iam still searching for valuable informations on awards, but i watched ronaldinho's biography and read some articles (not from internet source), so ill digg up sonner or later

Villalltheway
05-17-2009, 10:35 PM
world player of the year is not only award or achievement that player can get...

iam still searching for valuable informations on awards, but i watched ronaldinho's biography and read some articles (not from internet source), so ill digg up sonner or later

Y search i just gave u all the 'valuable' facts that u would ever need.

Soarek
07-08-2009, 09:32 PM
it's an amazing player ... but like Rivaldo ... he made a mistake by signing for AC MILAN

akirabou
08-21-2009, 12:27 AM
yes it's a big mistak ,hwy he do this ??

forpass
10-10-2009, 10:53 AM
I want to back

Pushkar
10-11-2009, 06:31 PM
It wasn't a mistake, he is just a fat ugly nobody now - It was his fault for letting the limelight getting to him, obviously you can't doubt the talent and skill he had, but he hasn't got it anymore.

paron
10-12-2009, 08:02 PM
big blayer

BTREVOLUTION
10-14-2009, 11:35 PM
C.Ronaldo is better that "ronaldinho"

PlayeR
10-15-2009, 03:33 AM
L.Messi is better than C.Ronaldo

Takoom
10-17-2009, 03:00 PM
L.Messi is better than C.Ronaldo of course

R10Ronaldinho
10-18-2009, 08:21 AM
Ronaldinho for me is a best soccer play in the world for ever

kooltilldend
10-18-2009, 08:54 PM
Ronaldinho is nowhere near as good as he was...that's what money does to you i guess...so who's next in the effed up list...C. Ronaldo? lol