PDA

View Full Version : DarkSide please

BoaBa
08-15-2007, 01:06 PM
I've been looking for some time for this tracker, and i got nothing. i'm a member of another hungarian tracker (Pretorians) and i promise i won't trade or cheat.

Besides that i am a member of other great trackers like iplay/polish tracker/bitme/oink/revTT/blackcats, some of them i got from give`aways, accounts that i really take good care of and i try to make invites to help the FST comunity.

As soon as i make 100 gb upload on DS (i think pretty fast cause i read they have freeleech packs with double upload) i'll make a give`away.

Thank you and if you ever need something don't hesitate to ask.

Sylar666
08-15-2007, 01:19 PM
I've been looking for some time for this tracker, and i got nothing. i'm a member of another hungarian tracker (Pretorians) and i promise i won't trade or cheat.

Besides that i am a member of other great trackers like iplay/polish tracker/bitme/oink/revTT/blackcats, some of them i got from give`aways, accounts that i really take good care of and i try to make invites to help the FST comunity.

As soon as i make 100 gb upload on DS (i think pretty fast cause i read they have freeleech packs with double upload) i'll make a give`away.

Thank you and if you ever need something don't hesitate to ask.
I will help U out. Just have to upload a bit, my friend.;)

BoaBa
08-15-2007, 01:26 PM
ok, thanks a lot Sylar666.

BoaBa
08-17-2007, 11:18 AM
it's me again. Sylar666 if you have an invite and still wish to help me out, i need it now or tomorrow, because i will be gone for about 2 weeks. if you don't but still wish to help me out, please keep it for the time i'll be back. Thank you very much!

BoaBa
08-17-2007, 11:22 AM
it's me again. Sylar666 if you have an invite and still wish to help me out, i need it now or tomorrow, because i will be gone for about 2 weeks. if you don't but still wish to help me out, please keep it for the time i'll be back. Thank you very much!

BoaBa
08-17-2007, 11:27 AM
It's me again. Sylar666 did you manage to get an invite? if you did and still want to help me out please send it today or tomorrow, because i'll be gone for about 2 weeks. If not, please keep it for me, for the time i'll be back. Thank you very much!

Happy trading an a lot of give`aways guys!

BoaBa
08-17-2007, 11:28 AM
It's me again. Sylar666 did you manage to get an invite? if you did and still want to help me out please send it today or tomorrow, because i'll be gone for about 2 weeks. If not, please keep it for me, for the time i'll be back. Thank you very much!

BoaBa
08-17-2007, 11:28 AM
ok, thanks a lot Sylar666.