PDA

View Full Version : great giveaway or another fake giveaway?

Lizard King
08-15-2007, 03:33 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-simple-giveaway-215393

Does anybody receive any acc or invite? I'm still waiting.

Presto
08-15-2007, 03:35 PM
I haven't got my grand prize, not that I would be surprised.

KFlint
08-15-2007, 03:36 PM
ok, one could be a mistake, but now two, it's suspect...

thebazzla
08-15-2007, 03:37 PM
no me neither but i wasnt expecting anything :happy:

Presto
08-15-2007, 03:38 PM
What can I say, I would've been surprised if someone actually would've gotten anything.

phantom
08-15-2007, 03:40 PM
i'm quite curious about this giveaway to... :D
so people... do u receive the invites or not?

desiKing
well i haven't received my darkside????? what a rip offf?????

zizo85
i think its fake giveaway;):frusty:

Presto
08-15-2007, 03:42 PM
I wonder what was the mysterious 1345 post grand prize that I never got :P I bet they don't know it even themself.

PoOki
08-15-2007, 03:43 PM
I belive its a fake too ;)

sheriflove
08-15-2007, 03:47 PM
i get pm from davidkz23 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/-138966)
ask me to pm my email and i do
but i don't get anything and he didn't get online since 8\8\07
i hope he is fine
and i don't know why he will do fake giveaway??
anyway i think we all waiting to hear from him

jokzor
08-15-2007, 03:48 PM
fake giveaway should be banned, if ppl don't post winners on thread just BAN them

Lizard King
08-15-2007, 03:48 PM
thanks to ISC member for great giveaway :D

If it is really fake giveaway this huge threat should be delete with all posts

Presto
08-15-2007, 03:55 PM
Actually I got PM from him as well.. I "got" the 1345 post grand prize & he offered me 100gb buffered TL... I don't care about whether I get my prize or not, but it's all about honesty.

mArs
08-15-2007, 03:55 PM
davidkz isnt home [out of the country] and the second person who is givingaway is banned.
david tolled me that when he arrives home he will do the giveaway.

phantom
08-15-2007, 04:03 PM
in this case... all the winners need to wait... :)

Presto
08-15-2007, 04:42 PM
davidkz isnt home [out of the country] and the second person who is givingaway is banned.
david tolled me that when he arrives home he will do the giveaway.

He will do the giveaway third time?

mArs
08-15-2007, 04:46 PM
nope, he will send the winners pms when he comes home..

amirji
08-15-2007, 04:54 PM
mArs,

That's great to hear. What sucks is I was suppose to get BitHumen invite, and there was another that was suppose to get BitHumen buffer acct, and BH is no more. :-(

ISC it was a great event though! :-D

Skengeboy
08-15-2007, 05:09 PM
I really don't think that ISC would fake a that big giveaway. I thrust them, why would they fake it and ruin ISC reputation completely?

KFlint
08-15-2007, 05:16 PM
it's just a strange way of doing of giveaway, he rather should have wait after his trip to do it..

Or at least he could have notify the winners they would have their prize later

amirji
08-15-2007, 05:22 PM
I thought it was a great way to giveaway. Very simple. If you land on that number, you win the prize. Reminds me kind of musical chairs, except its digital...? :-) But a notice/reminder "You ain't getting it till I get back" would've been nice! ;-)

Presto
08-15-2007, 05:55 PM
I really doubt that the grand prize, the biggest mysterious rare etcetc tracker was TL 100gb?

SAM
08-15-2007, 06:03 PM
you have to be patient guys
we have to wait till david shows up and then he will reply
anyway,he made this giveaway twice
i don't think he intend to fake it

taba
08-15-2007, 06:56 PM
k why we put a strategy 4 that

any1 want 2 give high lvls should report about that and show some proofs in report sections or Middleman section

and announce when it starts and max time it is open and the invs should b given b4 that date

however the invs r given or not the thread should b closed if the invs arent give the announcer should b warned,infarcted,or even disabled privileges

wat about that folks??:unsure:

08-15-2007, 07:52 PM
k why we put a strategy 4 that

any1 want 2 give high lvls should report about that and show some proofs in report sections or Middleman section

and announce when it starts and max time it is open and the invs should b given b4 that date

however the invs r given or not the thread should b closed if the invs arent give the announcer should b warned,infarcted,or even disabled privileges

wat about that folks??:unsure:

I Agree :yup:

Enlightened
08-15-2007, 08:15 PM
All these Groups should be "Banned" . Just a bunch of U know what......

thelevy23
08-15-2007, 08:26 PM
and why is that?
they are giving away free invites and you want them to get banned?
isc rockss

Enlightened
08-15-2007, 08:31 PM
and why is that?
isc rockss

What do U "think" this Thread is al about? Instead of just "defending" the ISC.......is this suppose to give them a "Good name"
I persoanlly have NOT receive SHIT from the ISC,,,,,:angry:

FACE_TO_FACE
08-15-2007, 08:38 PM
I don't know if is a fake giveaway... but when is fake... another time fake... then all members from this group should be banned from FST.

I hope anyway is not a fake!

davidkz23
08-16-2007, 08:39 AM
thanks for the faith folks... :(

very nice to see your opnions about us. :ermm:

its really convincing to make another givaway. :sick:

sheriflove
08-16-2007, 08:52 AM
Good to see you here again mate
i think that your pm is full now

amahk
08-16-2007, 09:26 AM
Good to see you here again mate
i think that your pm is full now
:lol:

JA
08-16-2007, 09:33 AM
Err...Whats with all the fake giveaway bullshit? Anyone whos got over 1k posts and been here a while i'd highly doubt thed pull a stunt like a fake giveaway...n00bs offering ScT and FTN for free, you can dream on.

I suggest all you children who do fake giveaways grow up. All those that do legit giveaways good job, but its always nice to inform the winners in a 24 hour period..thats just my word, and what i usually do.

Anyhow, i dunnoe if this giveaway is real or legit, but ive known David for sometime now and i'd vouch for him that it's legit. If it ain't then this would be one of the biggest dissappointments ive seen + the 154 pages of spam...:D

rotem1984
08-16-2007, 09:55 AM
and why is that?
isc rockss

What do U "think" this Thread is al about? Instead of just "defending" the ISC.......is this suppose to give them a "Good name"

well guess what, u wont get anthing and all of u who thinks we faked it can go away!
i was banned for 2 weeks(i really dont know y)
i told david not giving anything until i return

jeter
08-16-2007, 09:59 AM
well in that case, anyone is voided from reieving any invites hook me up isc!

rotem1984
08-16-2007, 10:01 AM
u all showed your real face
i agree with david and we(ISC)wont do more giveaways

XeroToX
08-16-2007, 10:01 AM

why we should give anyhing to dumb trader like you ? we prefer to give our invites to people who realy deserve them and ur far for bieng one of these people.

Enlightened
08-16-2007, 10:04 AM

well guess what, u wont get anthing and all of u who thinks we faked it can go

Who wants your "fake Shit" Giveaway any way......?? Nobody soooooo far receive anything. Why don't U guys Prove it, that someone here "Receive" anything during this Giveaway?? Instead of just "barking " off !! :angry:

Beenieman
08-16-2007, 10:10 AM
You guys will lose rep unless u sort your shit out. Saying you wont be honaring your current giveaway because u got banned isnt fair on those who applied, if you have a problem go sort it and dont take it out on those who are innocent. At the moment you are letting yourselfs down and loosing respect. Not to mention the fact that israel already is getting a bad name but shit like this wont help, your just adding to the problem.

signalearth
08-16-2007, 10:11 AM
How you guys gonna tell people they don't deserve your giveaway, when that shit was 10 days ago and you are the ones who have not honored your so called "giveaway?" :lol: a whole lot happens in this forum in 10 days...

rotem1984
08-16-2007, 10:12 AM
You guys will lose rep unless u sort your shit out. Saying you wont be honaring your current giveaway because u got banned isnt fair on those who applied, if you have a problem go sort it and dont take it out on those who are innocent. At the moment you are letting yourselfs down and loosing respect. Not to mention the fact that israel already is getting a bad name but shit like this wont help, your just adding to the problem.
well dont worry,u wont see ISC giveaway anymore:noes:

Beenieman
08-16-2007, 10:16 AM

Chance's are it would be fake anyway lol :yup:

davidkz23
08-16-2007, 10:18 AM
Anyhow, i dunnoe if this giveaway is real or legit, but ive known David for sometime now and i'd vouch for him that it's legit. If it ain't then this would be one of the biggest dissappointments ive seen + the 154 pages of spam...:D

Thanks J.A:)

you can be sure that you wont be dissappointed;)

JA
08-16-2007, 10:21 AM
If thats the case, of which i hope its not, it would be in your best interests to finish the giveaway you started, wether its in your interests to give away or not, you picked the winners, clearly set out the rules..

Im neutral on this, and im saying whats fair. If you guys promoted a giveaway, and one of your members got disabled you should still finish the giveaway..:whistling

Anyhow, im out of this thread, i sense flaming..

Enlightened
08-16-2007, 10:23 AM

why we should give anyhing to dumb trader like you ? we prefer to give our invites to people who realy deserve them and ur far for bieng one of these people.

U are so F**kin Dumb, calling me "Dumb Trader" , when U yourself Trade , ASSH*Le. Go check yourself in the Mirror, before U call someone "dumb", DumbaSS........ Just a bunnch of Dumass Israelis CHEATER !!.:whistling

rotem1984
08-16-2007, 10:25 AM

U are so F**kin Dumb, calling me "Dumb Trader" , when U yourself Trade , ASSH*Le. Go check yourself in the Mirror, before U call someone "dumb", DumbaSS.........:whistling
STFU ASSHOLE!
dont call him like that!:angry:

Enlightened
08-16-2007, 10:27 AM
U are so F**kin Dumb, calling me "Dumb Trader" , when U yourself Trade , ASSH*Le. Go check yourself in the Mirror, before U call someone "dumb", DumbaSS.........:whistling
STFU ASSHOLE!
dont call him like that!:angry:

Make me.....!!:whistling

XeroToX
08-16-2007, 10:29 AM

U are so F**kin Dumb, calling me "Dumb Trader" , when U yourself Trade , ASSH*Le. Go check yourself in the Mirror, before U call someone "dumb", DumbaSS........ Just a bunnch of Dumass Israelis CHEATER !!.:whistling

i just checked myself in the mirror and guess what.. i look much better than u nerdy boy :D
and rotem do me alittle boy and lets call him besTtrade :P

davidkz23
08-16-2007, 10:30 AM

I really dont need your rep or any other new members here.
(dont want to be asshole but this is the true...)

I proved myself as a reliable person.

and i have already rep from who i need:yup:

I just wanted to be generous and giveaway some trackers that i have many of them:D but we had problem, Rotem1984 get banned and I had to leave town suddenly.

so what i asked from you is a little faith.

jeter
08-16-2007, 10:31 AM
everyone chill the fuck out and let this play thorugh

Beenieman
08-16-2007, 10:33 AM

I really dont need your rep or any other new members here.
(dont want to be asshole but this is the true...)

I proved myself as a reliable person.

and i have already rep from who i need:yup:

I just wanted to be generous and giveaway some trackers that i have many of them:D but we had problem, Rotem1984 get banned and I had to leave town suddenly.

so what i asked from you is a little faith.

Honour your giveaway and peoples faith in ISC will be restored. Simple! :whistling

lingo
People have right to question the credibility of the giveaway that ISC had done more than a week ago. As I read, I saw that nobody got the invites/accounts which they were promised. Of course, no one has the right to insult another being. That's just immature and indecent, but ISC should immediately hand out the invites to the winners to end the arguments. They can either do another giveaway or not. That's their decision, but there is an unfinished giveaway. People are getting impatient and the giveaway should be realized very soon...

Enlightened

i just checked myself in the mirror and guess what.. i look much better than u nerdy boy :D
and rotem do me alittle boy and lets call him besTtrade :P

why don't U improve on your English , before shooting off your mouth the next time, if u are goiing to do a rebuttal?:D:D:D

berry89
08-16-2007, 10:36 AM

LOL xerotox so you are not a dumb trader?? ,:lol: this all just ridiculous , isc what the fuck is that :whistling .follow my rule "think what you need", "go trade", "use middleman" and "all happy" :whistling. isc ,retired trader , antitrader, next will be antigiveaway what ridiculous.

JA
08-16-2007, 10:37 AM
Lizard King (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/lizard-king-152504) Could you please CLOSE this thread. =]

rotem1984
08-16-2007, 10:39 AM
Lizard King (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/lizard-king-152504) Could you please CLOSE this thread. =]
yeah u can close it
if u talk like that,i dont see the point why we should give it away

Lizard King
08-16-2007, 10:43 AM
Ok close