PDA

View Full Version : utorrent + hosting-ie

McLovin
08-15-2007, 08:26 PM
has anybody had any problems?

I logged into my server and utorrent was closed, so I tried reopening it.. and it just closes right out like it's erroring out, but doesn't give me any windows errors.

i tried going to application data and deleting all the torrents/setup files.. and then opened utorrent and it opened up but when i pressed ok for the speed guide it closes out again.

also tried restarting.

i'm using utorrent 1.6

any ideas?

Hairbautt
08-15-2007, 08:30 PM
Where did you get it (download) from?

spencer785
08-16-2007, 01:55 AM
Hey man i had the same problem i ordered a raptor 5 it would only run azureus when i tried to run utorrent it would dissapear after like 2 seconds azureus ran good for about two weeks and then would not load either i told them to cancel the raptor 5 and i then ordered a rabtor 1+ same price less memory but works good utorrent runs great on it and since the master server has 2x100mbit connection it faster i usually upload around 6mb/s highest i have ever seend 7.15mb/s

McLovin
08-16-2007, 04:51 AM
Where did you get it (download) from?

the file isn't corrupted.. because I have the same version of utorrent on my own computer as well and it works fine.

something to do with hosting-ie.

but utorrent worked on there for about 2 weeks for me.. then randomly stopped the other day. like they are making the process close if it runs or something.. not sure.

don't really want to switch servers because it takes forever for them to get setup.

McLovin
08-20-2007, 01:32 AM
any other ideas?

thewizeard
08-20-2007, 05:53 AM
BitTorrent users.....how many forums do you lot need to ask your questions?

Try this one... http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/