PDA

View Full Version : FSC Invite Please

kallieb
08-15-2007, 08:31 PM
Greetings fellow FST members,

I was catching up on some interesting posts that I've been following, and in one thread I saw mention of the tracker site FST. I had never heard of this one before and I went to the tracker rating site and learned more of it.

What a wonderful site it seems. I love full dvd movies, and am a real stickler when it comes to making proper announces for uploads. On FSC they categorize their movies by type and format so NTSC is seperate from PAL. So this is such a great feature.

ALso, I am so pleased to see that everyone has uploading rights. My dvd collection is close to 800 movies now and I do enjoy uploading well prepared torrents. My membership of KG taught me well how to make proper announces. I ensure (if space permits) that I include rip specs, screenshots, examples of reviews, and plot summaries. I am not a super uploader, as this is time consumming, but I am a steady one. If anyone is a KG member just check out some of my torrents, you'll see what I mean.

But what really caught my eye is the sense of community and fun that is expressed in the forum on FST. This would be so much fun for me, especially as I come from a very small community in Northern Canada. Having access to the larger communities out in the world is very meaningful to me.

So, if anyone would have an invite to FSC that they would like to give to me I would be very appreciative. I work hard to be a good member and respect the rules. It takes me time to upload and download as I don't have these super-connections that others have, but I keep my computer on day and night and I seed for days and days if I have to.

Thanks to anyone for considering this long post. But since what I ask is a lot the least I can do is explain my reasons thoroughly.

Thank you!

dbmp
08-15-2007, 08:36 PM
After that post, i would invite you if i had FSC... Good luck.

SgtMajor
08-15-2007, 08:37 PM
If I had one, I would give you one.

A well constructed post, and a route I wish I had gone down from the start.

Still, good things come to those who wait, or so I am told.

khallo0oz007
08-15-2007, 08:40 PM
Almost made me cry! No serious, again if I have one I would give it to you.

kallieb
08-15-2007, 08:42 PM
You guys are cool!!

See....I love being part of interesting communites. I am sincere in this regard and all others!

That's ok if one doesn't come my way. I am patient, and it it happens good, if not, that's ok.

PoOki
08-15-2007, 08:48 PM
How many books did you wrote? :lol:

Im prrety sure that if FSC admin will see this post he will invite you, he is a kind person.

I wish you the best of luck mate :)

dbmp
08-15-2007, 08:51 PM
You have to be patient :) I am, and one day hope to get one invite myself! :P

OmaRin0
08-15-2007, 09:00 PM
very good post..
but u should change that pic damn it.. it's scaring :D

Something Else
08-15-2007, 09:02 PM
Invites are turned off at FSC

kallieb
08-15-2007, 09:03 PM
what!

You dont' like serious cat!!!!

Serious cat is super cool. I like him because he is my opposite. And his face cracks me up. He looks like a cat/human hybrid. The most human expression I have ever seen on a cat face.

fstrulz
08-15-2007, 09:03 PM
Maybe DV8type can invite you. ;)

fridash
08-15-2007, 09:04 PM
impressive post nicely done ...

mArs
08-15-2007, 09:11 PM
Good luck, u will enjoy fsc if u get an invite, great community

pazsh
08-15-2007, 09:12 PM
WOW!
Respect!!!
One of the STRONG posts i ever read-->It's so well spelled and The use of words, DAMN!!!!
Man Good Luck For the request, i personally don't have what you want, but I'm here holding fingers to you..
And i must say you write Intelligently, and this post is well explained, and very Organized....

Nice to read some high level posts....
Again Good Luck!!

kallieb
08-15-2007, 09:34 PM
thank you everyone. I don't want to spam the owner of the site. This maybe rude. I'll wait and see what comes. Thanks to all for your kind wishes. This is a nice community. the bad person of yesterday who stole accounts is not what FST is about. It is about the nice people who support and help out each other!

Good luck to everyone in what they are looking for. and when I have nice things to giveaway this will be the first place I will come to.

SAM
08-15-2007, 09:43 PM
you deserve it man,
you really do
if i have it and it was the only tracker i have; I'll give it to you
good luck man
my respect and my best wishes

jeter
08-15-2007, 09:45 PM
first off, you dont bump fsc threads, they do not like that exposure

sperm
08-15-2007, 09:53 PM
After that post, i would invite you if i had FSC... Good luck.

:yup: +1

first off, you dont bump fsc threads, they do not like that exposure

so what did your post do? :O

SAM
08-15-2007, 09:58 PM
this isn't a pump,this is called encouragement and support.
this isn't about good luck replies,this about supporting one of our community in his request

amdxp
08-15-2007, 10:47 PM
Maybe someone from there can send this letter to admin of FSC? I think it's helping.

Anyway I hope you get one invite kallieb.

kallieb
08-15-2007, 10:55 PM
Mods/Admin

Please close this thread. Thanks to all for your kind words and encouragment. It means a lot to hear such nice things. This is a fine community!!!