PDA

View Full Version : need ScT

redcorvette
08-16-2007, 03:31 AM
hi guys...i am new here (joined in June 2007). i have been looking for ScT for a long time. I dont have any rare sites to trade with or anything. i always keep a very good ratio on sites like T-D or TL or any other site like OiNK or Bitme.

all i have right now is Exigo which is my other source of lossless music. (the other one is Pedros). I cannot trade it for ScT because i love it as much as anybody would (i am a lossless junkie). :D

I have been here for not very long and have posted less than 100 posts. i have a few giveaways (pedro's invites and such). but i dont want to trade anything for ScT. :dabs:

If there is any generous soul out there that wouldnt mind sparing ScT, i would be really really grateful. I have taken part only in the fstrulz giveaway 2 days ago, but i couldnt qualify. :(

Thanks a lot guys for everything even if there is nobody to give me ScT. :)

amahk
08-16-2007, 04:29 AM
First, Welcome here;)
Look man, Who can here give you 20 EUR for free?!!:ermm:
Yep:yup:, When you request free ScT invite, That's mean you asked for 20 EUR:lol:
Because ScT give invites only for Donors:blink:
So, you must trading to get one, Or try your luck with fstrulz, He always make nice giveaways..
Or, You can buy it from anyone have ScT with 20 EUR, He'll donate and you'll get invite:)
Goodluck anyway, And i hope you get someone send you one for free:D
Thanks

hangemhigh
08-16-2007, 04:36 AM
I guess he don't "NEED" that bad,,,,lol

jam0980tr
08-16-2007, 04:52 AM
hi guys...i am new here (joined in June 2007). i have been looking for ScT for a long time. I dont have any rare sites to trade with or anything. i always keep a very good ratio on sites like T-D or TL or any other site like OiNK or Bitme.

all i have right now is Exigo which is my other source of lossless music. (the other one is Pedros). I cannot trade it for ScT because i love it as much as anybody would (i am a lossless junkie). :D

I have been here for not very long and have posted less than 100 posts. i have a few giveaways (pedro's invites and such). but i dont want to trade anything for ScT. :dabs:

If there is any generous soul out there that wouldnt mind sparing ScT, i would be really really grateful. I have taken part only in the fstrulz giveaway 2 days ago, but i couldnt qualify. :(

You don't mind me asking. Are you the same guy on ftn who is banned ?

berry89
08-16-2007, 04:56 AM

yes he is :lol:. but hey he is asking for sct not for ftn :lol:.

amahk
08-16-2007, 05:05 AM

yes he is :lol:. but hey he is asking for sct not for ftn :lol:.
damn:angry:

BoaBa
08-16-2007, 05:15 AM
First, Welcome here;)
Yep:yup:, When you request free ScT invite, That's mean you asked for 20 EUR:lol:
So, you must trading to get one, Or try your luck with fstrulz, He always make nice giveaways..
Or, You can buy it from anyone have ScT with 20 EUR, He'll donate and you'll get invite:)
Thanks

this is very big bullshit. i mean it's ironic, you know, i pay to make an account so i would not pay for media and free download illegal material.

doesdjef
08-16-2007, 05:16 AM
First, Welcome here;)
Thanks

Come on thats not true. You tell it like people pay for their sct invites. I recently had 4 invites and didn't pay anything, not even donated. Are you even a member on sct? :unsure:

amahk
08-16-2007, 05:25 AM
First, Welcome here;)
Thanks

Come on thats not true. You tell it like people pay for their sct invites. I recently had 4 invites and didn't pay anything, not even donated. Are you even a member on sct? :unsure:
yeah, i have ScT..
but can u tell me how u have 4 invites and not pay anything?? :ermm:
i think u still have invites which staff give it to all members whos over months there before?

fstrulz
08-16-2007, 05:32 AM
I've been a member of SCT for almost 2 years now and before I gave away 3 invites yesterday, I had 5+ invites without donating.

doesdjef
08-16-2007, 05:36 AM
yeah, i have ScT..
but can u tell me how u have 4 invites and not pay anything?? :ermm:
i think u still have invites which staff give it to all members whos over months there before?

Like fstrulz says; they just give them out, didn't need to do anything for it.
Anyway good luck getting an invite to the topicstarter :)

redcorvette
08-16-2007, 06:24 AM
@svk69 and berry89: no i am not the same guy from FTN...everybody has mistaken me for that guy and nemil2k5. I want to make this clear to everyone that i am not those ppl and i am new here. i wanted to choose SomeHelp as my nick, but as you can see, it sounds gay :-\

@AMR: some ppl here got free invites before the new donation system was put into place. But i have been unlucky to no t get the invite when ppl have some to giveaway.

@fstrulz: Man, your giveaways are pretty good and extremely helpful, but yesterday's giveaway was the only one where i actually wanted something, but i was yet again, disqualified. :(