PDA

View Full Version : Ftn

tacoflavakiss
08-16-2007, 04:36 AM
Hey,

I am aware fellow FST members that you are bombarded with these kinds of threads daily. I truly am sorry for bombarding you with one more.

To put it plainly, I want an FTN invite. From what I’ve heard and read it simply sounds incredible.

I want it to be made absolutely clear that I desire this tracker not for its rarity, but for its quality. I want FTN for its nice community, fantastic content, great speeds, and super fast pre-times.

I desire an invite for this tracker so much I have even written a haiku:

I want FTN
It sounds so incredible
I want an invite

If given an invite I promise to follow the site’s rules closely and of course never cheat under any circumstances.

Thank you for your time.
:)

jam0980tr
08-16-2007, 04:47 AM
Good Luck nices bump

hp1702
08-16-2007, 04:49 AM
You want fries with that?

bhanuprasad198
08-16-2007, 04:53 AM
yes i too have heard about ftn ,but never got a chance to view inside :( i hope u will get it buddy :)

hangemhigh
08-16-2007, 04:53 AM
wow, thats how you do it?
and to think I been wasting my time trading, struggling, enduring, sacrificing,
buffing low level to swap for higher level, and all I had to do was ask???
oy vey....I guess you really "NEED" it too like so many sorryful others.
good luck,,really I mean it...

galaxydog2000
08-16-2007, 04:55 AM
lol hangemhigh, sorry to tell you, but the pool of people that would be willing to invite a known trader to ftn is probably much smaller than those willing to invite someone that sounds genuine. your sense of having earned your spot in the bittorrent community is severely misguided.

hangemhigh
08-16-2007, 05:03 AM
lol hangemhigh, sorry to tell you, but the pool of people that would be willing to invite a known trader to ftn is probably much smaller than those willing to invite someone that sounds genuine. your sense of having earned your spot in the bittorrent community is severely misguided.

it wasn't I that ask for an ftn numbnut,,,,your a lammer,,
and your sense is lacking common.....

tacoflavakiss
08-16-2007, 05:19 AM
Hangemhigh, where did I say in my original post that I "needed" an FTN invite?

Thanks to everyone else for your kind words.

hangemhigh
08-16-2007, 05:36 AM
Hangemhigh, where did I say in my original post that I "needed" an FTN invite?

Thanks to everyone else for your kind words.

your initial post has SIX "I WANT" and ONE "I DESIRE"
that equals one or more "I NEED" in my opinion..

Sylar666
08-16-2007, 06:21 AM
I am rather skeptic about this project. Why U? Why not hundreds of others? I am missing something here. U haven't given us any sound arguments just expressed Your wishes. I appreciate Your optimism, although I do not share it.

tacoflavakiss
08-16-2007, 06:54 AM
Because I wrote a haiku!

No really, you make a very valid point that definetly deserves to be answered, but how does one truly answer that question. I see that you're a member of FTN. Well, why do you deserve to be a member over "hundreds of others?" Unless, you're uploading a large amount of your own stuff reguarly I don't see why.

The simplest and truest answer I can give is that I will be an extremely active member. I leave my torrent client on 24/7 so keeping a good ratio wouldn't be hard for me at all (especially with the new 36 hour rule).

I wrote my first post realizing that it was very unlikely that I would receive an invite, but I decided to take a chance. I started this thread thinking "Why not? I've got nothing to lose and you never know maybe I will be lucky enought to receive an invite."

berry89
08-16-2007, 07:01 AM
same as the other thread. ridiculous. i think there should be a new rules in this community about what thread should be allowed and not allowed. this is what i called spam thread and the consequence is a spam post .

Sylar666
08-16-2007, 07:05 AM
Ok. Why am I a member (actually hit the Power status requirements if not for time)? People judged by deeds. Just look at the giveaway-threads I made. I ain' t talking - I am acting. Member of an elite BitTorrent AntiTrading Community, but just won't get in details_ I am not allowed to do so. Secondly: I was lucky enough...So take Your chances, maybe this way U even get more chances than by tarding. Who knows? Maybe it's Your day. Wish U stamina in Your effort.

tacoflavakiss
08-16-2007, 07:20 AM
Wish U stamina in Your effort.

Thank you.

galaxydog2000
08-16-2007, 10:30 AM
personally, i think that there are a lot more than ~5000 people that could be good ftn members. what the low user cap actually does is create scarcity, forcing existing users to use their invites with extreme prudence. the site wouldn't be able to exist as it is if it were big enough to try to accommodate every deserving user, as it would allow for significant numbers of cheaters/traders/etc. to slip in. basically, the cost of having such a good, small site is a necessary unfairness about the whole thing - i somehow doubt that many ftn members have done anything that could deem them "deserving," by Sylar666's standards.

JA
08-16-2007, 10:47 AM
Hey,

I am aware fellow FST members that you are bombarded with these kinds of threads daily. I truly am sorry for bombarding you with one more.

To put it plainly, I want an FTN invite. From what I’ve heard and read it simply sounds incredible.

I want it to be made absolutely clear that I desire this tracker not for its rarity, but for its quality. I want FTN for its nice community, fantastic content, great speeds, and super fast pre-times.

I want FTN
It sounds so incredible
I want an invite

If given an invite I promise to follow the site’s rules closely and of course never cheat under any circumstances.

Thank you for your time.
You seem to be a nice chap so lets see how good you are ;).

Can you PM me with which sites you are a member of with the account name at sites you are most active at?

Ill just be checking if you really want to be "Part" of a community with the amount of forum posts.

Ill also be looking at the amount of Torrent Comments you leave, to see wether or not you really do enjoy the fast pres and fantastic content it has to offer.

If you can do that the MAYBE i can do something in return..no promises :)

tacoflavakiss
08-17-2007, 12:56 AM
Can anyone help me out with the invite?

DefX
08-17-2007, 12:58 AM

Why dont you take up J.A.'s offer?

marksman
08-17-2007, 01:00 AM
u've just been offered a great offer...an offer that lots of users would dream of..

SAM
08-17-2007, 01:06 AM
Hey,

I want FTN
It sounds so incredible
I want an invite

Thank you for your time.
You seem to be a nice chap so lets see how good you are ;).

Can you PM me with which sites you are a member of with the account name at sites you are most active at?

Ill just be checking if you really want to be "Part" of a community with the amount of forum posts.

Ill also be looking at the amount of Torrent Comments you leave, to see wether or not you really do enjoy the fast pres and fantastic content it has to offer.

If you can do that the MAYBE i can do something in return..no promises :)
JA
YOU ARE A GOOD MAN
i'm not kissing a** here and to make it clear i don't want FTN invite

nikmash232
08-17-2007, 01:11 AM
yea i dont want a ftn invite either that was really nice though....but i want a tt :D haha....welll u know

AirStrike
08-17-2007, 01:17 AM
Good luck m8!!!!!!

Enlightened
08-17-2007, 02:01 AM
yea i dont want a ftn invite either that was really nice though....but i want a tt :D haha....welll u know

why Won't U want a FTN Invite? Is it U got "busted" by KIMMI , and your IP is Ban, for trading that F*N account for your Friend?:)

th0r
08-17-2007, 03:26 AM
sorry to tell you, but the pool of people that would be willing to invite a known trader to ftn is probably much smaller than those willing to invite someone that sounds genuine.

galaxydog2000 tells it like it is

sear
08-17-2007, 06:48 AM

I'd like to know why as well? J.A is offering you the keys to the kingdom and your ignoring it :blink:

coolanime102
08-17-2007, 07:03 AM
I will accept a feedthe.net invite only by an admin from feedthe.net. That is the saftest way without getting ban.

JA
08-17-2007, 07:24 AM

I'd like to know why as well? J.A is offering you the keys to the kingdom and your ignoring it :blink:
:) He PM'd me a few days back but i haven't been checking my inbox since their floodeed :lol::lol: Going through it now.

meo
08-17-2007, 07:32 AM
I wouldn't support this type of begging thread, making things even worst. And there a lot of ppl here that deserve more than him (no offense) and remain silent, i would invite them all if i could.