PDA

View Full Version : need ftn invite please

bhanuprasad198
08-16-2007, 05:10 AM
hi i am newbie and looking for ftn invite,i am ready to trade it for torrent leech / demonoid please feel free to offer me :)

hp1702
08-16-2007, 07:20 AM
Are you drunk?

Presto
08-16-2007, 07:21 AM
^ You should've let this thread die.

MoCca
08-16-2007, 07:30 AM
jesuz there are to manny with this... i see 2-3 on evrey page.. its ridiculos..

Sylar666
08-16-2007, 07:31 AM
I am really feeling myself in some kinda Mr.Bean - movie. It is so sad - simply put...People just take their time to write this.:( Not even funny.

fook3d
08-16-2007, 07:33 AM
^ You should've let this thread die.
^ so should you, And me too :lol:

@ bhanuprasad198

You have no chance tbh, You are not really a member here, 3 Posts wouldnt justify you being part of the community yet imo. Plus FTN is worth alot more than demonoid and torrent leech.

My advice, Stay around, Become a part of the community, Get involved and make friends. Friends take you nice places in torrent communities :)

metal maniac
08-16-2007, 07:49 AM
hi i am newbie and looking for ftn invite,i am ready to trade it for torrent leech / demonoid please feel free to offer me :)

For your own sake just close this thread before people really start flaming the hell out of you!! Damn, I can smell the fumes already!!! Here come the flames!!!!

berry89
08-16-2007, 07:51 AM

For your own sake just close this thread before people really start flaming the hell out of you!! Damn, I can smell the fumes already!!! Here come the flames!!!!

:w00t: another spam thread and another spam post from me :lol:.close it :yup:

sheriflove
08-16-2007, 08:35 AM
bhanuprasad198 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/bhanuprasad198-171970)

PLEASE take you time to read this
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446
than you can ask for what you want

fulu
08-16-2007, 08:43 AM
lol nice joke DEMONOID hahha

ninja
08-16-2007, 09:09 AM

Ohhh man... :D
One of the best thread.:frusty:

scotex
08-16-2007, 09:25 AM
LOOL..i couldnīt belive in my eyes..nice joke man

Recoba
08-16-2007, 09:30 AM
are you offering one of them or both for ftn ?!!

Necronomicon
08-16-2007, 09:32 AM
are you offering one of them or both for ftn ?!!
Yeap, Reco! At least U got a sense of humor...:)

Beenieman
08-16-2007, 10:04 AM

Says person with " Im looking for free FTN." in his signature lol

ninja
08-16-2007, 10:41 AM

Im not trying to trade... I looking for free invitation :frusty:
Someone that dont want to be FTN member...
Please :shutup:

JA
08-16-2007, 10:42 AM

Oh the irony!:lol: :lol:

Beenieman
08-16-2007, 10:46 AM
Im not trying to trade... I looking for free invitation :frusty:
Someone that dont want to be FTN member...
Please :shutup:

I dont want be be ftn member? I dont understand what u mean if you mean because I dont have ftn then your wrong. Anyway I didnt intend on offending you so I apologise :)

Giallorosso
08-16-2007, 10:51 AM
bhanuprasad198 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/bhanuprasad198-171970)

PLEASE take you time to read this
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446
than you can ask for what you want

good man
and for the stupid persons who laugh for nothin
stop laughing on him
all of u was stupid in the begining of this section
now u are laughing on him like idiots
can't u say an advise or something:angry:
pieces of s***

Beenieman
08-16-2007, 10:53 AM
I never laughed! Infact I too got FTN buy just asking so why would I laugh, calling people peices of shit is a little extreme dont you think lol after all this is a forum and people are intitled to post thier views.

Giallorosso
08-16-2007, 11:00 AM
let's say i was wrong in that
but tooo many of u are posting for laughing not just u
where is the wrong about givin him an advise ??????????
will u get tired something or what ............
sorry if i heart u

Giallorosso
08-16-2007, 11:01 AM
sorry again

stroj
08-16-2007, 11:11 AM
Hehe nice thread, now just pic of serious cat missing :P

bhanuprasad198
08-16-2007, 06:04 PM
sorry guys:cry: if u all feel i have made a spam here i really ask all people here an apology,i clearly mentioned i am new to file sharing thing,i really didnt expect this courtesy of seniors to newbies ,i do have my own forums,and even an supermod at some site,i never gave such a good replies to any of member in my life

this thread gave me a nice lesson about filesharingtalk forums :( and i will never forget this :cry:

any mods here please please delete this thread

fstrulz
08-16-2007, 06:34 PM
:wave:

SgtMajor
08-16-2007, 06:41 PM
This is why I visit here, classic.

If he hadn't have offered TL & DMND in exchange as a trade, he would have had a better chance of getting his FTN invite, strangely enough.

Sawyer2020
08-16-2007, 06:43 PM
sorry guys:cry: if u all feel i have made a spam here i really ask all people here an apology,i clearly mentioned i am new to file sharing thing,i really didnt expect this courtesy of seniors to newbies ,i do have my own forums,and even an supermod at some site,i never gave such a good replies to any of member in my life

this thread gave me a nice lesson about filesharingtalk forums :( and i will never forget this :cry:

sorry man for some fool of few members here but anyway
I know you new and not know much about trackers and you really need to read all sticky threads
and this one too but read it well

after you read it you will know why they act like that

znik
08-16-2007, 06:52 PM
:console:
:flowers:

bhanuprasad198 I am sorry mate but you have also made a bad start trying to trade here on your fisrt post.

There are other ways to get into a desirable tracker, and surely trades is not the best path.

Alexson777 enough with this WIAW list!
It has destroyed every meaning of friendship and sharing in here...:sadwalk:

monk3y
08-16-2007, 06:58 PM
lol guys you are all so mean......
i should teach you some manners bad boys.

seppypom
08-16-2007, 07:00 PM
sorry, bhanuprasad198 but you are stepping into the ring for the first time and asking for a shot at the title!

stroj
08-16-2007, 07:04 PM

Well, you dont need to be sorry. Before u started this thread u should atleast check out some stickies and look around a bit.
Just take ur time and read some posts and you get the idea.

And dont take all this as blame..you made kind of funny thread so take it as it is.

Sawyer2020
08-16-2007, 07:05 PM
znik I not look at this thread
but you know its like this

http://www.traveladventures.org/continents/northamerica/images/nyse1.jpg

for traders right !!!!

tintin123
08-16-2007, 11:47 PM
one of these days im gna give an invite for ftn away and shut all you up!

coolanime102
08-16-2007, 11:57 PM
lol I hope so

Konsignacija
08-17-2007, 12:01 AM

:w00t:
Do it now :P

jam0980tr
08-17-2007, 12:03 AM

ask the ftn staff 1st be4 you give it away you may get banned for giveaway 2 well know trades

tintin123
08-17-2007, 12:04 AM
not in the mood just now

also reason i wouldnt invite bhanu anyway is coz he is indian and i have heard indian ips have been banned on some sites!

thats the reason i dont give them away

traders would just trade them!

no one here would actually appreciate ftn!

they would just trade it for loads of accounts!

coolanime102
08-17-2007, 12:07 AM
interesting fact

marksman
08-17-2007, 12:14 AM

i just want 2 apologize for some of the *ignorant* ppl over here on fst..it seems like everyone here forgot that he was a newbie...all of those commenting here have seen millions of these topics here with similar offers..they just like the feeling of being the all knowin person and making fun of newbies..never mind them..and please take a longer llook @ FST(filesharingtalk).because this place is simply great..there are*few* people who ruin it..but nevermind them..u'll find lots of good souls over here who will help u startout ur invites hunt!..some would hook u for free invites...just ignore all those users tryin to e-penis brag!..n if u ever need any help or tips or whatever..pm me :)

SgtMajor
08-17-2007, 12:15 AM
whats the script with ftwr invites??

any around..if so i can give

swedvdr+FB+SCT invite!

middleman = no problem!

preferred to be invited by JGG but if not then willing to trade!

can throw exigo into the mix

i dont have any contacts as high up the food chain!

not in the mood just now

also reason i wouldnt invite bhanu anyway is coz he is indian and i have heard indian ips have been banned on some sites!

thats the reason i dont give them away

traders would just trade them!

no one here would actually appreciate ftn!

they would just trade it for loads of accounts!

Exactly.

dtrain123
08-17-2007, 12:19 AM
Good luck m8te, just stay active in the community and be patient. I've been here for almost a year and I still didn't receive one yet.

jam0980tr
08-17-2007, 12:23 AM
Dude just lock it by Thread Tools

th0r
08-17-2007, 03:33 AM
Looking 4 FREE invites 2 FTN, Sct, SweDVDR, FTWR, UK-T, FSC and TT

good luck, lol

AugustoP
08-17-2007, 05:52 AM
I think it's a dupe account.