PDA

View Full Version : An Open Letter

Mr. Mulder
08-16-2007, 04:25 PM
It has been brought to my attention that Peat Moss snee did not find the thread I started "Is Peat Moss snee a Racist" funny. It would appear that members of the board staff feel the same way. I have therefore decided to apologise for the misunderstanding. I thought it was obvious that the thread was intended as a joke, it appeared to me that the people who replied to it, for the most part saw the joke and indeed the fact that they voted seemed to support that belief. As did the fact that Peat did not contact me to discuss the matter.

However, whatever I thought is irrelevant, I wish to take this opportunity to say that I unequivocally apologise for the misunderstanding. I had no desire to offend Peat Moss snee, I have no desire to offend Peat Moss snee. It is unlikely I will ever have any desire to offend Peat Moss snee.

It has also been brought to my attention that there have been a lot of complaints about me referring to people as "racist", or "nazi", or "homophobe". I find this surprising. I say that for two main reasons. Firstly these words are always used totally out of context, the most dim witted individual could see that they were not intended as genuine insults but as badinage. I genuinely thought everyone would see that. I find it stunning that they do not. Secondly, for the most part I use these words when dealing with my regular correspondents. I find it absolutely impossible to believe that they are making lots of complaints about this. Indeed if they didn't want to join in with the joke then they would PM me and we would discuss the matter, like adults.

I can therefore only conclude that these "lots of complaints" are coming from people not involved in the discussions who simply wish to complain. Perhaps a lot of people doing it once or twice, or a few people doing it lots of times. In either case I'm sure the mods will take the appropriate action if they feel that I am breaking board rules. I am equally confident that when they do they will explain this to me.

I obviously can't speak for the experience of other people who have joined in the same joke. Perhaps they have been contacted by the mods and told to desist, that is a matter for them.

In any case, if you do not appreciate the humour when I am having a laugh with friends please feel free not to read it. Indeed please feel free to put me on ignore, that's what the function is for. If you want me to have no dealing with you feel free to let me know, either in public or by PM. We can mutually ignore each other and then we can all get on with just having fun with the people we enjoy interacting with.

Once again and to make absolutely sure there is no misunderstanding. I offer my apologies to Peat Moss snee for any upset caused due to my starting the "Is Peat Moss snee a Racist" Thread. It was genuinely a simple misunderstanding.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/jdo0322l.jpg

:sly:

manker
08-16-2007, 04:31 PM
I so thought that Snee was a racist before you wrote that - I've never trusted the Japanese - but now I realise that he's not.

Well said, Mulder :smilie4:

Snee
08-16-2007, 04:43 PM
:glag:, I mean :emo:

I'll nevar forgive you, nevar :emo:

Mr. Mulder
08-16-2007, 06:18 PM
'like I give a flip :snooty:

i'll just die if he doesn't forgive me :cry:

JPaul
08-16-2007, 06:55 PM
Fuck sake Mulder, what a ghey, emo gaylord you are.

Grow a pear and get a wife.

Mr. Mulder
08-16-2007, 07:04 PM
grow a pear only to have it taken away and kept in a purse? no thnx :snooty:

JPaul
08-16-2007, 07:13 PM
Poof

Mr. Mulder
08-16-2007, 07:16 PM
you're a poof :snooty:

Mr. Mulder
08-16-2007, 07:18 PM
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=louis+theroux&so=0 btw :smilie4:

JPaul
08-16-2007, 08:16 PM

Fancy meeting up in Texas :wub::hug::blushing::inlove:

Mr. Mulder
08-16-2007, 08:26 PM

Fancy meeting up in Texas :wub::hug::blushing::inlove:
sure thing, cowboy :cowboy: :ghey:

JPaul
08-16-2007, 08:31 PM
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1295/tea5yq.jpg

Hairbautt
08-17-2007, 03:20 AM
Is that from his new show on the Showtime channel?

Mr. Mulder
08-17-2007, 07:38 AM
its not from Californication :noes: