PDA

View Full Version : An open letter

MCHeshPants420
08-16-2007, 04:39 PM
Damnit!!! Wrong Sodding Account And I Cant Change It. This Wasnt Cheese's Rant It Was Mine. So Add Stupidity To The Primary Abuse - Crabgirl.

CrabGirl
08-16-2007, 04:42 PM
ANYWAYS. HERE IS THE ORIGINAL RANT.

It has come to my attention that people sometimes find things other people say offensive. Well that's just tough luck because life is like that. People believe different things and find different things funny. So fucking what!

I'm not a racist but I dislike polish men because I find many of them to be overly friendly. Ditto Albanian men, and ditto many Nigerian men.

I can't stand the Liverpudlian accent and I generally find Texans to be a bit retarded. Just because I believe these things doesnt make them true but I AM entitled to my opinion.

Many of us here get on the high horse just for the sake of it - myself included and thats just the way it is.

We are all a bunch of wankspanners.

Anyway I'm off now and wont be back for days. When I do return I expect to see this thread full of as much abuse directed at me personally as possible.

Crabgirl.

Something Else
08-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Well said crabgirl ......I think that's a fair point and those sorts of views don't make someone a racist in my opinion... :)

Snee
08-16-2007, 05:17 PM
I was just watching this japanese thing, what was awesome.

It had this race of wimmins fighting a bunch of bipedal robot-deer-rabbit-thingies, and no one ever won, 'cos they were too evenly matched, like.

When it was getting close to the end, it became clear that all the main characters secretly wanted teh cawk, rly. And also that the two races in the war were making a third race, which turned out to be blokes, 'cos it was the only way to get peace, they said.

I think we can all learn something from that.

Hairbautt
08-16-2007, 06:09 PM
I think it's just you.

Mr. Mulder
08-16-2007, 06:25 PM

It had this race of wimmins fighting a bunch of bipedal robot-deer-rabbit-thingies, and no one ever won, 'cos they were too evenly matched, like.

When it was getting close to the end, it became clear that all the main characters secretly wanted teh cawk, rly. And also that the two races in the war were making a third race, which turned out to be blokes, 'cos it was the only way to get peace, they said.

i think i speak for us all when i say link plz.

i also agree with whatever cg said about getting rid of all the blacks, jews and mexicans :smilie4:

Mr. Mulder
08-16-2007, 06:26 PM
we should starts with the jews though as i watched oceans 11 for the first time last night and the jewish guy who funded it all was really annoying, i think it was his accent? he's not in oceans 12 is he? :unsure:

Skweeky
08-16-2007, 06:37 PM
I hope you won't be behaving like this when we go to Belgrade :snooty:

Something Else
08-16-2007, 06:40 PM
Is it rude to say ''go fuck a cunt'' ???

Skweeky
08-16-2007, 06:46 PM
No, but it would be wishful thinking on your part

Snee
08-16-2007, 06:54 PM

i think i speak for us all when i say link plz.

:unsure: (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0158628/)

Mr. Mulder
08-16-2007, 07:05 PM
:(

Snee
08-16-2007, 07:57 PM
What, I linked you and everything, you big emo.

Mr. Mulder
08-16-2007, 08:11 PM
What, I linked you and everything, you big emo.
oh rite its klikabell, sry lol :pinch:

thewizeard
08-17-2007, 06:36 AM
ANYWAYS. HERE IS THE ORIGINAL RANT.

It has come to my attention that people sometimes find things other people say offensive. Well that's just tough luck because life is like that. People believe different things and find different things funny. So fucking what!

I'm not a racist but I dislike polish men because I find many of them to be overly friendly. Ditto Albanian men, and ditto many Nigerian men.

I can't stand the Liverpudlian accent and I generally find Texans to be a bit retarded. Just because I believe these things doesnt make them true but I AM entitled to my opinion.

Many of us here get on the high horse just for the sake of it - myself included and thats just the way it is.

Anyway I'm off now and wont be back for days. When I do return I expect to see this thread full of as much abuse directed at me personally as possible.

Crabgirl.

Well said CrabGirl erm /MCHeshPants420... particularly the men out of Plymouthpuddlia..they are the worst! ffs