PDA

View Full Version : Worst Group Or Artist

BigBank_Hank
06-30-2003, 09:17 PM
I haven't seen this topic done so I'll start.

Limp Bizkit
No Doubt
Buck Cherry
Sugar Ray
Madonna
Evanescence

This is just a start.

WeeMouse
06-30-2003, 09:24 PM
Hmmm........well for me it's manufactured pop bands, like Girls aloud, one true Voice or Steps.

I respect any band who play their own instruments and write their own songs tho!

Paul_NFFC
06-30-2003, 09:30 PM
shit i could go on forever here but the ones i hate most are

garath gates
will young
one true voice
girls aloud
robbie williams
westlife
cheeky girls
las ketchup

shit theres 1000's basically i hate all pop artists

Luca_Snipes
06-30-2003, 11:07 PM
i'm with weemouse on this, manufactured bands can be too "pop", and sometimes what they produce can hardly be called music, anyone that's become pop by "idol" shows, "girlband", "boyband" etc.
unfortunatly the radio and TV have been filled with this pap over the last 10 years or so, and when you mention proper bands - teenagers don't have a clue, and instantly say that they don't like such-and-such a band with never hearing them.

the real talent is with the smaller groups that produce their own music, that write and play and in some case's record by them seleves,

this is one of the many, many problems I have with the record companies.

WeeMouse
06-30-2003, 11:15 PM
teenagers don't have a clue, and instantly say that they don't like such-and-such a band with never hearing them.

/me waves - I'm a teenager!

I don't mind saying I like Bon Jovi, Rolling Stones, Bryan Adams,Hanson or Aerosmith - i get laughed at but at least my favourite bands can play, y'know?

I know what you mean tho Luca - I was trying to let my cousin hear bryan Adams' original of Heaven, but he didn't beleive me that it was the same song....the remix is God-Awful tho!

crazy_billy_bats
06-30-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Paul_NFFC@30 June 2003 - 21:30
shit i could go on forever here but the ones i hate most are

garath gates
will young
one true voice
girls aloud
robbie williams
westlife
cheeky girls
las ketchup

shit theres 1000's basically i hate all pop artists
here here.

hanson sucks ass!!

as does bon jovi, sorry!!!

an example of a REAL band with members who actually had ENERGY and ENIGMA about them?

the doors, the animals....modern bands? with real talent? tindersticks, the strokes, oasis.......theres lots.......but too much shit out there.

WeeMouse
06-30-2003, 11:30 PM
I know a lot of people don't like Hanson - seem to think they're still teenybobbers i suppose....but they're ok now! Honest! :)

I like songs from loadsa bands.....I can listen to a lot of things!

loz
06-30-2003, 11:40 PM
mmmbop dooorop mmmbop do yeah yeah... ok I used to like hanson
now though who sucks a lot....
robbie williams
will young
gareth gates
popstars
more or less any 'talent' show people

I'm sure there are more just can't think

Jayhawk
06-30-2003, 11:43 PM
well i am very anti Good Charolette and Pearl Jam dont know why but i am

neil1967
06-30-2003, 11:45 PM
whoever it is that sing that bloody"mcdonalds mcdonalds kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut" is it any wonder theres so many obese kids on the planet, with such blatant brainwashing going on :angry: actualy i'm feeling a bit peckish myself now for some reason :huh: can't quite put my finger on it. :)

loz
06-30-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by neil1967@30 June 2003 - 23:45
whoever it is that sing that bloody"mcdonalds mcdonalds kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut" is it any wonder theres so many obese kids on the planet, with such blatant brainwashing going on :angry: actualy i'm feeling a bit peckish myself now for some reason :huh: can't quite put my finger on it. :)
You mean the fast food rockers.... :angry: that song does my head in.... worst pop song in years.... luckily I rarely hear it as that song really is only bought by little kids (I hope).

neil1967
07-01-2003, 12:01 AM
you gotta be shittin me loz, the fast food rockers, really? that's worse than the bleedin "song" goodbye cruel world :(

loz
07-01-2003, 12:11 AM
yeah the fast food song by the fast food rockers

does anyone rememeber Bombalurina (it was an itsy bitsy teeny wenny yellow polka dot bikini...) :lol: I used to like that song.... well ok I will listen to it if it's on- it reminds me of the time it was in the charts.

ezyryder
07-01-2003, 12:27 AM
Off the top of my head:

Britney Spears
Kelly Osbourne
Pink
Christina Aguilera
Most dance tracks on MTV with blonde-bimbos trying to sing
Blink 182; Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park (manufactured cheap rock like that)
Manufactured singers such as:
Will Young; Graeth Gates; Girls Aloud, Liberty X; One True Voice

bubble gum pop, ESPECIALLY S-club juniours who are an offence to my ears.

so I don't seem completely picky, i like Rock, some jazz, blues, classical, metal, spanish (guitarists, paco de lucia etc) and I can appreciate tallent (even in pop) if it exists, just sadly that is about as rare as a Royal Flush in the suit of Spades.

BigBank_Hank
07-01-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Jayhawk@30 June 2003 - 23:43
Owwwww good one Jayhawk, I had forgotten about them. Man Good Charlotte stinks and so does Pearl Jam. I wish I would have thought of those stinkeroos :P

SlipCookie
07-01-2003, 01:11 AM
Tool :unsure:

dgmortal
07-01-2003, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by SlipCookie@30 June 2003 - 20:11
:( why must you do that to me cookie? you know its the boy bands that are the worst :P

SlipCookie
07-01-2003, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by dg_mortal+30 June 2003 - 20:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dg_mortal @ 30 June 2003 - 20:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SlipCookie@30 June 2003 - 20:11
Tool&nbsp; :unsure:
:( why must you do that to me cookie? you know its the boy bands that are the worst :P [/b][/quote]
yea.. but I just had to.. I couldnt help it o:)

Ad
07-01-2003, 01:33 AM
tool
:angry: :angry: :angry:

Backdoor Boys Full stop
Emenem
Destinsy Child shoud be called childs destiny

dgmortal
07-01-2003, 01:34 AM
worst group or artist?.........insane clown posse :D

that1dude
07-01-2003, 02:16 AM
I dispise,

Nsync
Hanson
Backstreet boys
britney spears
poison
limp bizkit
incubus
rolling stones(i like the music but mick jagger has got to go)

and the list goes on

Celerystalksme
07-01-2003, 02:36 AM
Liam Lynch...can someone please give me a gun and end is career before it goes any further...he has to be the nerdiest, unentertaining, ugliest, talentless and most annoying person in the world...i mean there are underground bands doing it tuff out there and you have this little shit screaming a few words *WHATEVER* and plays one chord on the guitar and just because he can direct videos he thinks he can start a music career...I mean he has a face for video directing (that way we can&#39;t see him)...I mean what is he trying to prove...that talentless f*cks still rule the music world...i mean id rather listen to R&B or 50cent or even Eminem than this no talent w*anker...I mean if he had anything going for him it would be ok i guess...but he has got f*cking nothing...he should be banned from the musicworld and the music industry...I mean the RIAA will just laugh at anyone who downloaded his sh&#33;t and pitty them....I think the RIAA might have a sense of humor when it comes to him...So a good way to get the RIAA off your back would be to download this utter crap and put it somewhere thats shared and never ever listen to it....And i don&#39;t know how he can go around running his mouth paying out the nu-metal bands and the popstars...I mean most of them have millions and millions of album sales, No1 albums and No1 singles...And he comes up and sells 25 records and thinks he is the best in the world...I mean he is a f*cking retard he deserves to be beaten severly with a baseball bat...Anyways im gonna stop there cause i could go on for ages....

Twist3r
07-01-2003, 03:01 AM
whats wronge with limp bizkit.... i like them

i gotta admit i listend to hansen in 3rd grade

but now i like heavy shit like slipknot and mudvaine

DUDE that one girl in Destinsy Child IS SO HOT

dirty sanchez
07-01-2003, 03:05 AM
Everclear&#33; They F&#39;n suck, every song sounds the same. I think they only know 3 chords.

porkshit
07-01-2003, 03:10 AM
all boy band are at the top of course..but next to them, NAPALM DEATH. they are the most weirdest most twisted band EVER. their songs arent even music..they are just noise basically....

BigBank_Hank
07-01-2003, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@1 July 2003 - 02:36
Liam Lynch...can someone please give me a gun and end is career before it goes any further...he has to be the nerdiest, unentertaining, ugliest, talentless and most annoying person in the world...i mean there are underground bands doing it tuff out there and you have this little shit screaming a few words *WHATEVER* and plays one chord on the guitar and just because he can direct videos he thinks he can start a music career...I mean he has a face for video directing (that way we can&#39;t see him)...I mean what is he trying to prove...that talentless f*cks still rule the music world...i mean id rather listen to R&B or 50cent or even Eminem than this no talent w*anker...I mean if he had anything going for him it would be ok i guess...but he has got f*cking nothing...he should be banned from the musicworld and the music industry...I mean the RIAA will just laugh at anyone who downloaded his sh&#33;t and pitty them....I think the RIAA might have a sense of humor when it comes to him...So a good way to get the RIAA off your back would be to download this utter crap and put it somewhere thats shared and never ever listen to it....And i don&#39;t know how he can go around running his mouth paying out the nu-metal bands and the popstars...I mean most of them have millions and millions of album sales, No1 albums and No1 singles...And he comes up and sells 25 records and thinks he is the best in the world...I mean he is a f*cking retard he deserves to be beaten severly with a baseball bat...Anyways im gonna stop there cause i could go on for ages....
Damn Celerystalksme looks like this topic stuck a nerve. It seems that you have a lot of hate for this guy.

Clear Illusions
07-01-2003, 04:45 AM
Limp Bizkit
Manufactured boy bands (BSB, N&#39;SYNC ect....)
"Power Pop" (Blink -182-, Sum 41, Simple Plan, Good Charlottle...ect)
Everclear
Eminem

Too many too name...

Celerystalksme
07-01-2003, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by BigBank_Hank+1 July 2003 - 13:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBank_Hank &#064; 1 July 2003 - 13:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@1 July 2003 - 02:36
Damn Celerystalksme looks like this topic stuck a nerve. It seems that you have a lot of hate for this guy. [/b][/quote]
Least i just named one person :)

unlike everyone else naming 1000 bands...It seemes like most people only like one or two bands...

and im gonna stand up for everclear...i got all their albums and im proud in saying that...their songs do not all sound the same...they know only 3 chords...SO DO ALMOST EVERY OTHER FUCKING BAND YOU STUPID FUCKING SANCHEZ... :lol:

*there feels better*

laters

N£MO
07-01-2003, 05:18 AM
Cheeky girls and Bon Jovi are two from my list. B)

Jayhawk
07-01-2003, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by BigBank_Hank+30 June 2003 - 19:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBank_Hank @ 30 June 2003 - 19:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jayhawk@30 June 2003 - 23:43
Owwwww good one Jayhawk, I had forgotten about them. Man Good Charlotte stinks and so does Pearl Jam. I wish I would have thought of those stinkeroos :P [/b][/quote]
like but i hate them for different reasons than most people. I hate GC cause that was the only CD my X-Girlfriend had and listened to and it was all the time got annoying so i told myself that i would hate them and not give them a chance. Then Pearl Jam i just didnt feel the need to like them so i didnt yeah

I hate Kid Rock as well
Eminem
might as well throw in all rap while i am at it

mogadishu
07-01-2003, 06:07 AM
b2k - i cant stand them at all, they are always naked and they sound like shit.
of course .. otown, unsynced, bogstreetboyz&#33;.. all that shit.

Jayhawk
07-01-2003, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by SlipCookie@30 June 2003 - 20:11
i like tool but i can see how people dont like them.

N£MO
07-01-2003, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Jayhawk+1 July 2003 - 07:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jayhawk @ 1 July 2003 - 07:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SlipCookie@30 June 2003 - 20:11
Tool&nbsp; :unsure:
i like tool but i can see how people dont like them. [/b][/quote]
I like Tool too. :unsure:

Robbie Williams,another one for the hate list&#33;&#33;

Ad
07-01-2003, 06:51 AM
ill ad a few more

Limp Biscult a hate this band with pride&#33;&#33;&#33;

Shania Twain Yuukkk puke&#33;&#33;&#33;

zacspeed
07-01-2003, 07:25 PM
I fu<king HATE UB40&#33; :swear:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
& Jamiroquia.
Talentless, Farrari driving, Stevie Wonder wannabe. Tosser&#33;

RGX
07-01-2003, 08:53 PM
BUSTED&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh&#33;

stupid cant play "we have a guitarist who sometimes magically appears behind a drumkit" and "we cant play live because once we went to some kids school, yet didnt play because our backing track machine wouldnt work, even though we had amps and guitars there" shit heads&#33;

:o

iamtheoneandonlyone
07-02-2003, 07:56 AM
Worse: 50 cent

Best: Eminem

zacspeed
07-02-2003, 12:37 PM
:blink:
I don&#39;t get it?
How can you like Eminem & hate 50 Cent?
:unsure:

Guillaume
07-02-2003, 12:40 PM
I&#39;d say Bon Jovi but WeeMouse and Curley would see it and hunt me down&#33; :lol:

Bon Jovi sucks&#33;

zacspeed
07-02-2003, 12:43 PM
Bon Jovi sucks&#33;

Agreed :devil:

WeeMouse
07-02-2003, 12:45 PM
/me looks out the whip........

:D

Guillaume
07-02-2003, 12:47 PM
AAAAAAAAARGH&#33; I&#39;m doomed&#33; :lol:

WeeMouse
07-02-2003, 12:51 PM
/me makes Gurahl read my Harry Potter books&#33;

:devil: :lol: :D :P

Guillaume
07-02-2003, 12:55 PM
aaaaaaargh&#33; (again)

I&#39;ll gladly choose the whip instead of H.P&#33; :D

WeeMouse
07-02-2003, 12:57 PM
LOL&#33;

:lol:

And let that be a lesson to ya&#33;

insanebassman
07-02-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by SlipCookie@30 June 2003 - 18:11
This person just does not know good music&#33;

Worst bands in my opinion:

I agree with whoever said all the prefab , corporate manufactured BS like Britney, J-Lo and that shit
Also
Backstreet Boys
N-Suck
etc...

Dancing does not make you a great musical presence, only great music does and these people do not have it.

insanebassman
07-02-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by zacspeed@2 July 2003 - 05:37

:blink:
I don&#39;t get it?
How can you like Eminem & hate 50 Cent?
:unsure:
Eminem has great violent, emotional flows

50 cent is a rip-off artist crack dealer trying to capitalize on his criminal past with out the talent of earlier gangsta rap

this is my view, but I am a metal head who happens to like a few rappers with talent like Eminem, Bustah Rhymes and ICP so take it how you will

BigBank_Hank
07-03-2003, 03:02 PM
Uncle Cracker is another one. I saw this load of crap on VH1 last night and almost threw my tv out of the window.

gamemaster1342
07-17-2003, 06:12 AM
Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park?? No way they rock and LB new sh*t from the new album coming out is off the hook

Arm
07-17-2003, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@30 June 2003 - 21:17
Worst Group Or Artist

Evanescence
:swear: :angry:
Hey Evanescence is good trash. Their piano ballads are nice. Well all 2 that I heard. There is much worse then Evanescence. Like........

Good Charlotte

14 Year Old Girls (some really horrable sounding band that callls their music Nintendo Punk. They sound like shit.)

There are plenty more but those are the worst I can think of.

Celerystalksme
07-17-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Arm+17 July 2003 - 16:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arm @ 17 July 2003 - 16:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BigBank_Hank@30 June 2003 - 21:17
Worst Group Or Artist

Evanescence
:swear: :angry:
Hey Evanescence is good trash. Their piano ballads are nice. Well all 2 that I heard. There is much worse then Evanescence. Like........

Good Charlotte

14 Year Old Girls (some really horrable sounding band that callls their music Nintendo Punk. They sound like shit.)

There are plenty more but those are the worst I can think of. [/b][/quote]
Everyone has an opnion...i like both evanescence and good charlotte...they both have their good points...

Adster
07-17-2003, 10:43 AM
Everyone has an opnion...i like both evanescence and good charlotte...they both have their good points...

agree evanescene are a excellent band :D

EDIT opps spelling :"> :">

Celerystalksme
07-17-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by hogster@17 July 2003 - 20:43

agree evanescene are a sxcellent band :D
Are they

a ) excellent

or

b ) sexellent

:lol: